SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Safari accomplished - updated with 2nd Safari !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Bobdemol! There's allways room for more pain. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here we go for another border crossing Very Happy

My excuse:
Quote:
Hello Linos,

First of all I'm very sorry that things went wrong.

I can explain everything to you by email but it is a very long story my love. I would like to tell you in person.

What was even worse is that I cannot use my regular emailaccount anymore, it's seems blocked.

I don't know if you have wrote me mails or how many because I cannot check them.

I am using the laptop which is a gift to you now because it is easier to use it than the computers in cyber cafe and I'm using the wireless connection here in the hotel.

Yesterday I made friends with a nice man from Ghana. He is driving to Ghana today and will give me a ride and will drop me of in Lomé

Do you still want to meet me Linos because I feel very bad with the trouble that was caused for both of us.

I still love you!!!!

Jolanda

His reply:

Quote:
Hello jolanda,
Now I am mad and it is very hard for me, you send me an email that you are in Ibis hotel, and a boy called that he is receiptionist in the hotel, all were not true why???? I don't understand. Where are you???? Why all that??? For all my familly I am a large liar, I was in the hotel with my aunt and his husband they put us out from the hotel, I was in cotonou in street to wait for you but any reply.
Yesterday I received a sms saying from you but with a scamer number, I don't understand anything.
We have to talk, like you say it is a very long story that you would like to tell me in person I am ready, now tell to your friend to drive you in lome, and I wait for you here because I realy want to meet you and talk about all that, to facilitate the things, I said again you have to call me and talk with me in phone I want to hear your voice 00228 91 xxxx3 04 if you are in lome don't put 00228, calling is the best things now.

Me:

Quote:
Linos,

What are you talking about? What is a Scamer and what is a Scamer number ????

Yes, I was in Ibis hotel first but after the receptionist called you I ran into trouble with him.
I thought he left his desk and was not there anymore. Later he knocked on my hotelroom door and tried to kiss me.
I followed a karate course a few years ago and I hit this boy hard. He got mad and told me that if you arrive there he would deny that I was there.
Later he probably send you sms with the same phone - I don't know because I ran away.
Immediately I took a taxi to drive me to another hotel and I could not call you and I could not check my email!!!!!
Can you imagine how upset and scared I was Linos? Can you really? No, you want to upset me some more ?
At this moment I am so upset and depressed that I want to go back home!

So, now you know the whole story!

Please answer ALL my questions from this mail and tell me the number of this receiptionist.

If you answer me I will probably be in Lomé by this evening.

Jolanda

Half an hour later:

Quote:
Jolanda
I am so sorry for you, why you didn't tell me that, I could call police for this man when I was in cotonou, it is good that you hit this boy and that you are ok, I am sorry again, now please leave this country with the ghana man you could be in lome at this night, I want to meet you, I am crazy for love for you, please come in lome. Make sure that your new friend is realy nice ok???
I wait for you, go quickly now before night ok?
When you arive in lome, you will see sarakawa on the way as soon as you arive in the hotel give my number to the receipionist to call me and tell me that you are in sarakawa or in a hotel I could come, don't forget to call me because I am sure that before you come in lome today they will close all cyber cafe here.
When the receiptionist called me the number was not posted
linos

Me:
Quote:
Hi Linos,

I didn't tell you because it was a long story and I told you that I had make a new mailadress didn't I.

If the receiptionist called without a posted number it means that it is a private number. I also use private numbers when I call my clients for work, so that is not a big deal.

A lot of hotels call with unknown numbers, that is very usual and common practise so don't pay attention on that.

My friend said that the drive to Lomé will take 3 hours and we will leave tonight. I hope you will write me another email before we leave.

Jolanda

Him:
Quote:
ok I understand, now the most important and to be in seurity during your travel from cotonou to lomé thus do quickly with your friend because I will wait for you and will be worry again if I don't hear from you today, please I hope it is the end of all bad things and hope to meet you this nignt, don't forget to call me as soon as you come here ok my dear beause it is my last mail from internet cafe I am going now the internet connexion is bad here, wait for your calling. 91 xx xx 04

Me:
Quote:
My dear Linos,

I am in Grand Popo on the boulevard, 10 kilometres from the Togo border.

The car of my friend from Ghana broke down, it start to smoke and will not start.

We are 100 metres from an Auberge here. I send you this mail from my laptop with the wireless connection.

A man here said that we are about 65 kilometres from Lomé.

Can you pick me up here because people here see this laptop for you and I feel a bit scared, I had to hide my expensive camera and I must take care of my cash money!

If you can pick me up we can be in Lomé tonight and I want YOU to come and not send other people dear.

Is that ok? Will you do that?

Please answer fast!

Then I called him on Skype with a sexy morphed voice

Him:
Quote:
IP Address: 41.207.162.255 = Togo
hi jolanda,
Another problem again, hard travel, why all that??? I didn't listen to you on phone very well, now what to do? it will be hard but also not if there is love, your life is very important for me and mine for you. The best thing is what now, go to the Auberge with your friend because you can't stay on the way it is very dangerous thus go to stay in the Auberge I don't want to tell you that I will come tomorrow, it is night but I will come this night. Give me the number of the Auberge - their number or a number on which I could call you as soon as I come there. For our security I will come with one of my uncle who is police officer and work at Togo border. But we could not come to lome this night, we will stay there in the auberge and will come tomorrow, we could travel this night because they will close Togo border and they kill on this way it is dangerous.
Now let me know all information which I ask so that I take care to come, don't forget the number.
linos
Very Happy

Me:
Quote:
Hello dear,

Here is the number of the Auberge de Grand Popo: 22 xx 04 61 (It’s a fax number) Laughing

I have not booked a room yet, I will wait to do that when you are here with me.

I will wait for you in the bar of the auberge.

When will you come my dear?????

Him:
IP Address: 41.207.162.249 DIFFERENT !! (still Togo)
Quote:
Jolanda, I also don't want that you be alone again, please tell me about your friend from ghana, what happen??? Now we are in agbedrafo, not very far from the border. I see a internet cafe who is open and I decided to chek my mail and see the number of your room to meet you very quickly as soon as I come there

Me:
Quote:
Ask for me when you come

I'm still in the bar near the reception - only 12 rooms here, they don't do numbers

please hurry my love, I am very tired

Kisssesssss

Him:
Quote:
OK NOW I HAVE TO GO TO BE CLOSE OF YOU, MY UNCLE SAID IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES BUT HOUR THUS PLEASE GO TO GET A ROOM AND REST WE WILL COME THERE SOON AS SOON AS WE COME I WILL ASK FOR YOU. NOW WE HAVE TO GO. KISS

I left him in the dark then - no replies from me Twisted Evil

Him:
IP Address: 41.190.64.122 Benin Very Happy

Quote:
Hello jonlanda, I realy suffer, I don't understand anythings again the life is very hard why??? We were in auberge grand popo, at 3o'clock, the bar was closed, they receptionists said they don't know any jolanda in their auberge. WHY??? my uncle was annoyed bacause he said it was dangerous this night but I forced him. he decided to come back and on the way the traffickers attacked us, only GOD is great or I could died because they were armed, fortunately that my uncle also but his driver received a ball, I don't know if he is died now or not Shocked , we are here in a hospital in hilakondji. Please now I am worry, I am mad, where are you now??? Where is your friend??? let me know please, tell me what wrong. one of my number work here call me on it 00228 xx 74 xx 33, I want to talk with, this morning I called the auberge but their number don't work, (No, it"s a fax number Laughing ) when you called me, whith number you used???

Jolanda didn't reply the last 24 hours - I wonder what happened to her Cool

Him:
Quote:
Jolanda, that is the same things again, now I am alone all my fammily leave me alone because they think that I am a lier, only GOD know what is the problem now. I am going to lome and I think that I could never come again in benin. God know that I proved my love to the girl who called jolanda and prove again with all that!!! Now just tell me what you think and do, because I am disappointed and discouraged. If your friend want realy to come in ghana he will drive you in lome and I hope he will not drive you in ghana because I can't travel again, (We'll see) if I don't meet you it will be the end of my love for you because I don't undersand any thing I think that you could never acept all that if you were me, it is very hard. I also think that you will get this mail and could cheick your this new mail without problem. BYE

BYE my love - meet you in Accra Twisted Evil

He crossed a border twice and travelled over 400 Km SO FAR - fingers crossed for Accra Laughing

ETA: This came in after finishing this post Cool

Quote:
I Know now how to stop my madness, I am closing this address email thus, I could forget all, you have my number and know how to find me

His madness Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thumbs up jump_4_joy Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaahh, lad pain! bow_down

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, bob! jump_4_joy

Now go for the hat-trick!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any more news on this safari? Too funny! lol Laughing Laughing
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He refused to come to Accra no matter what I pulled Crying or Very sad

I told him I was going to Lomé and would call him when I arrived in the hotel (which I didn't do).

Today I received this from him:

Quote:
you are a great and a big lier, don't write to me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll just drop him, leaving him wondering what happened all this time - he won't forget his beloved Jolanda too fast Twisted Evil

I might bait him from a new character in a few weeks though Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic