SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The police are telling me who to do loans with now.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen this one before.

FROM THE DESK OF
THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF
THE
POLICE HEADQUATERS

ATTN EVERYONE!!!
THIS IS FROM THE DESK OF THE
INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE
POLICE
HEADQUATERS.
WE HEREBY INFORM THE
GENERAL
PUBLIC TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF
WHO THEY ARE
DEALING WITH AS
REGARDS LOAN OFFER.
IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE
THAT
THERE ARE SEVERAL SCAMS
GOING
ON ONLINE WHICH
MOSTLY INVOLVES THE OFFERING
OF
LOANS AND THAT THERE ARE
ALSO
VERY MANY
PEOPLE WHO ARE RIPPING
PEOPLE
OF THERE HARD EARNED MONEY
WITH FAKE PROMISES
OF OFFERING LOANS TO THEM.
DUE TO OUR OWN INVESTIGATION
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 10 FAKE
LOAN
LENDERS IN OUR
CUSTODY AND AND THEY ARE
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
markloanfinancialhome1@gmail.
com,r.sloaninvestment@gmail.
com,larry maxwell, john
maxwell, barrister ruth,
barrister
edith,[email protected].

SO BE WARE OF WHAT IS GOING
ON AND IF YOU ARE DEALING
WITH ANY LOAN LENDER DO NOT
IGNORE THIS MAIL. SEND US
THEIR NAME AND EMAIL
ADDRESS TO TAKE PROPER
INVESTIGATION ON THEM.
SO WE HAVE CHECK AND TAKE
PROPER INVESTIGATION ON
PARISH LOAN FILM AND HAVE
FOUND OUT THAT HE IS A REAL
AND REGISTERED AND GUINIUNE
LOAN LENDER, YOU CAN DO
BUSINESS WITH HIM IF YOU
NEED LOAN. YOUR PRIORITY IS
OUR SATISFACTION. IF YOU ARE
DEALING WITH THIS LENDER IN
BRACKET (parishloanfilm@
hotmail.co.uk) IS A REAL
LENDER AND WE HAVE
INVESTIGATED OF HIM AND
FOUND THAT PARISH LOAN FILM
IS REAL. WE ARE STILL
INVESTIGATING ON 6 MORE
COMPANY TO CHECK IF THEY
ARE REAL TOO. SO WE WANT
YOU TO BE AWARE OF THIS AND
BE WARNED.

YOUR PRIORITY IS OUR
SATISFACTION.
POLICE IG DESK

I believe Parish loan firm is going to get baited.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent the loan "film" this:

I received a message from the Inspector General of the Police
Headquarters saying that P4rish L0an F1lm are reputable and a
legitimate lender of money. You have been thoroughly investigated,
probed and generally buggered by the polis and it seems that you
are 100% risky free.

Would you be able to supply me with a loan?

Let me know.

Ricky
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't believe anything that doesn't come from the FBI... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Dat Metallic, Smile

You can't help but love these lads. Their attempts to be convincing. They are so naive. That email is something to be treasured.
Go get 'em.

Cheers Smile Cool

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I must have a word with my local community police officer and see if this is a service they could offer Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:
They are so naive.

I don't think there is anything naive about being a heartless thief. The silliness of the format speaks more about the victim he is fishing for or rather what he thinks about his victims way more than it does about the scammer himself.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Entomologist wrote:
They are so naive.

I don't think there is anything naive about being a heartless thief. The silliness of the format speaks more about the victim he is fishing for or rather what he thinks about his victims way more than it does about the scammer himself.

Naive isn't the word I would use - I would say they're out of touch or uneducated. Naive denotes innocence, and the lads are anything but. And the scammers don't put much stock into their victim's intelligence, which is a point I made before.

Their vain attempts to make their formats authentic are a clear example of the contempt and complacency they feel for their would-be victims. Thankfully however, the lads remain uneducated and as such their formats remain for the most part unbelievable.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a reply back from the loan company, and it seems there is a Loan Transfer Fee which must be paid before I can lend money from them.
I've just asked them why the fee is necessary, and if/when I do receive a response, I'll then ask them their interest rate followed by a question per e-mail until I can delay no longer.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a variation on the old "Don't deal with Charles Soludo / Mariam Abacha / He Who Must Not Be Named! Deal with us" format.

I think it's a mistake to underestimate lads, or anyone without scruples. Lads know this is a numbers game. You throw all kinds of formats at thousands of vics, some stick, some don't. They know very well what they are doing.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course. If the lads get 3 replies out of 3000 (or even 30,000), and out of that 3, only 1 of them comes through with a WU payment, then it's been worth it for the scammer.

It makes me wonder though about the naiviety of the victims. True, some are desperate and see the scammer's "offer" as a beacon of hope. However, having said that desperation will lead people into doing things they otherwise wouldn't, I am endlessly nonplussed by the fact that people can and do fall for these scams. Granted, some are better written than others, but even the best ones should be seen as scams when the request for fees come into the equation.

I may simply be biased by the fact that I am very much privy to such scams and their many variants, but I would have thought that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would see these for what they are.

Still, human emotion is a complex system and sometimes sense and logic are shoved aside by other emotions - if I may make that rather rough analogy.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of people who could do with a cheap loan right now, and they will beleive what they want to believe, sadly. Be swift and merciless with this huligan.

Levitate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My gambler addict of a headmaster has been in touch with the lad and is about to receive a hefty loan to refurbish a school.

And believe me, there is nothing that removes logic as good as a bunch of emotions and/or a bundle of money.
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cpt. Tripps wrote:
I received a reply back from the loan company, and it seems there is a Loan Transfer Fee which must be paid before I can lend money from them.
I've just asked them why the fee is necessary, and if/when I do receive a response, I'll then ask them their interest rate followed by a question per e-mail until I can delay no longer.

With my loan lads I just keep changing the amount I want to borrow. I always say "I talked to my partner" or "I misfigured the amount"

I usually start with 50k then go to 30k then i need 75k then when they get mad i ask them if they can beat a 3% interest rate, then i ask if they can beat a 2% interest rate............
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hadn't thought of doing that, metallic.

I want to thoroughly piss the lad off, so maybe when it comes down to the fine details I'll change it around from time to time so the "lender" becomes unprofessional and sets themself up nicely for a slap from myself.
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. It looks like it's probably a recovery scam. People that have lost money to these original scammer email addresses before will be googling them. When they find this or receive it in an email and reply, they will be asked to send "fees" to finance the processing of the arrest, which in turn will assure them that the funds they lost will be returned to them. Lads will send these out and like Tripps mentioned, if one in 1000 falls for it, it's more money to the lads. Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Smile
I stand corrected. I made a poor choice of wording. Embarassed

Capt Tripps:
Quote:
Naive isn't the word I would use - I would say they're out of touch or uneducated. Naive denotes innocence, and the lads are anything but. And the scammers don't put much stock into their victim's intelligence, which is a point I made before.

I've been reading too much scam mail and have been duly influenced. That's my excuse and I claim it as plausible. Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic