SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Susan oh Susan

View next topic
View previous topic

Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember the day quite well it was July 30, 2004 that this started. Sit down and grab a coffee and a pack of smokes. Enjoy

Quote:
Dear Friend

How are u doin i hope everything is fine couple with ur business aswell

I am Susan Amah , a citizen of zimbabwe & the only dauther of Mr Albert Amah the finacial minister of zimbabwe whom died in auto-crash in november "5" 2000 though mr Albert my father divoce my mother Kelmah Pepieh a kinya journalist, though she also late. died in morovia capita of liberia "15" of mach 1999, but befor the unexpected of my father he draw my attention, told me something that will benefit me in feature. saying , that he has a consignment that contain a sumof [25,000,000 $]. Twenty five million dollars $ in security conpany in Germany . but under one properbility. that i must get married. being the only dauther he love so much he want me to have a very good marital home not like his. so this is condition preventing me befor taking over and posses my father propety's andhis status.Please i do really wish u can be of help to me, in deed i preciate ur help i'm so gland,that u will understand what i'm saying i'll give u mo detail that will enable u to follow up still waiting and expecting ur repply soonext.

THANKS

SUSAN AMAH.

Quote:
Dear Duru

How may I help you?

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
My dear

thanks you for your mail.

i need your assistant in all aspect of my life,if you can be of best assistant.

i want you to help me to claim this fund in question from the security company in europe on my behalf ,as soon as you claim the fund ,you will arrange for my trip to your country and also have a good plan with me on how to invest it.

because i am facing alot of predicament here ,due to the fact that my father family are after my father wealth and they are trying to trace the document of this deposite which my father did not discloss to any body before his death but i don't know how they know about it ,then i think wise if i can have any opportunity to gain advantage of foreign friend that can help me out on this effect ,i will be very happy.

My dear,i have all the document for the claim in my care ,if you are ready to assist me ,i will arrange the power of attonery in your favour from ministry of justic to enable the security company attent to you and also forward you the certificate of deposite but i need honest and trustworthing person that can stand as father and mother for me till the end of my life.

Pls if you can send me your phone contact to enable me to discused with you.

Regards

Susan

Quote:
Dear Duru

You may contact me at 1 703 482 0623GO ON GOOGLE THE PHONE NUMBER Wink
I look forward to your call.

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR

I ATTACH MY PICTURE HERE AS YOUR REQUEST,PLS SENT ME YOUR PICTURE AND YOUR FULL ADDRESS, TO ENABLE ME START ALL THE PROCESS ON HOW YOU WILL HELP ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND TO PREPARED A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR FAVOUR FROM MINISTRY OF JUSTIC ON BEHALF OF YOU FROM HERE THAT WILL BEAR YOU AS THE BONAFIDE OWNER OF THE MONEY.

SIR,I TAKE THIS PICTURE WITH MY REAL NATURE,IF YOU ARE INTEREST TO ASSIST ME ,LET WORK ON HOW TO MEET ONE ON ONE.I HAVE TRY YOUR LINE BUT NOT THROUGH ,I WILL STILL TRY

I NEED THIS ASSISTANT URGENTLY,MY MOVEMENT IS RESTRICTED ,SINCE MY FATHER FAMILY WANT TO TRACY ME,I DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR TO KNOW THAT I AM KEEPING FOREIGH AFFAIR.

I ONLY WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME ALL THE TIME IF YOU DID NOT MIND ME.

LET ME VIEW YOUR PICTURE.

YOURS SISTER

SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Duru

The picture that you sent is not what I asked for. The security picture was to be you holding a sign that reads my companies name "MyLong Dong" until you produce a picture of you holding my companies name than I shall not send you my details. You must earn the trust from me.

thanks for your urgent reply
Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR

i am very sorry not to reach you since ,is not my fault i have a little problem with my email box [email protected].

i want you to reach me with any information in regarding to you assisant to help me through this new email.

Sir,hope you received my picture?

you can as well sent me yours via this email.

may my God be with you sir.

Regards

Susan

Quote:
I am still waiting to have the security picture of you holding the security sign "Max Power?" OOPS FORGOT WHAT SIGN TO ASK FOR until you release this picture I can not send the $40000.00 dollars by Western Union.

Thanks
Max Power
CEO Hyperglobal Computers

Quote:
Max Power,pls show your interest and arrange on how i will be with you.

i need your assistant to effect this project without delay,i have contact the manager of the security company to help me with the easy means to effect this transaction,but they only give me an advise that if i need this processing via online banking system

l have been working on this transaction since the last time we exchanged mail on this issue.

There is a new hope and a better and more comfortable process for you to help me to receive this fund.. l am already in contact with manager of the security company in germany to help me with the easy means that will enable you claim quick this fund on my behalf,and i was advise to operating an online Banking system via there corresponding bank in europe

The Bank has already agreed to activate an account for you Online to enable you transfer this fund directly by yourself into your account .this process can only take you within 3days to complete everthing .due to this method l have arrange with the security company to deposit the fund with there Bank, to enable them activate an account for you where the total sum will be deposited.and you by your self can make the transfer into you own account by yourself bite by bite.Then when this fund has fully transfer into your custody l can now arrange my self with your assistant to get my Visa and meet with you in your country.to enable you help me on what to do with the money.and any modality shall be share accordingly and if you have anything to say please feel free to contact me.

l therefore expect you to respond urgently to this mail so that l can give you the full detail and direct you on how to approach the Bank to effect the treansfer.

love,as soon as i received from you,i will arrange with the security company to sent me the website of the bank to enable you open the free account with the bank or don't hesitate to tell me if you can trip down to spain where the security company have there regional office for the cash.

Thanks

Susan

Quote:
Purhaps you need to read my last email, I said show me the picture of you holding the security sign "Max Power?" Until then I will not release the $40000.00 dollars by Western Union

Max Power

Quote:
Sir ,

thank for your mail,i am not clear with this bill,pls sir brief me who gave you this bill on my behalf.

i will be very happy if you can tell me the reason for the bill,i am ready to sent you my picture as you have already see two of my picture ,i hope you have the copy with you ,all this i am doing is to avoid piracy and i want you to beleived me in whatever i am doing ,alot of people is in my country stealing information from next,i want you to be carefull ,I miss the password to my duru_anthonyia @yahoo.com since last week,and l am seriously confuse of this bill,pls your question for the picture is ok to aviod wrong hand.

pls sir never sent any money in my favour,if you really want to assist me ,my project will not course you all this $40000.00.you will only trave to the regional office of the secuirity company in Canada and Receive the consignment that contain the money in cash,i will sent you all the require document for the claim including with the power of attorny and certificate of deposit.

as soon as i received from you i will arrange with the manager of the security company for the assistant to tranship this fund to canada.

Regards

Susan

Quote:
Tell me the address of the security company and I will travel there as quickly as possiable also the website address. Thank you.

Max Power

Quote:
Sir ,

thank for your mail,i am not clear with this bill,pls sir brief me who gave you this bill on my behalf.

i will be very happy if you can tell me the reason for the bill,i am ready to sent you my picture as you have already see two of my picture ,i hope you have the copy with you ,all this i am doing is to avoid piracy and i want you to beleived me in whatever i am doing ,alot of people is in my country stealing information from next,i want you to be carefull ,I miss the password to my duru_anthonyia @yahoo.com since last week,and l am seriously confuse of this bill,pls your question for the picture is ok to aviod wrong hand.

pls sir never sent any money in my favour,if you really want to assist me ,my project will not course you all this $40000.00.you will only trave to the regional office of the secuirity company in Canada and Receive the consignment that contain the money in cash,i will sent you all the require document for the claim including with the power of attorny and certificate of deposit.

as soon as i received from you i will arrange with the manager of the security company for the assistant to tranship this fund to canada.

Regards

Susan

Quote:
I have just relized that I need to fill out the forms, do you have a copy of the forms to fill out?

Thanks
Max Power
CEO HyperGlobal Computers

Quote:
MY DEAR

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I HAVE TALK TO HEAD OF THE COMPANY FOR ASSISTANT AND HE READY TO HELP US.TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO AMERICA,THROUGH BANKS IN USA,OR CANADA,OR CHILE,HSBC BANK THERE,THIS BEARER MR DOSUNMU TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE CONNECTION THAT CAN HELP US TO TRANSFER THE FUND FROM GERMANY TO THERE REGIONAL OFFICE IN LONDON AND FROM THERE TO AMERICA,THROUGH HSBC IN LONDON,THE SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON WILL GET THE MONEY TO HSBC IN LONDON THEN YOU WILL OPEN ACCOUNT IN NEAREST HSBC BANK TO YOU IN AMERICA,PLS CONTACT THIS BEARER MR DOSUNMU THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY VIA THIS EMAIL [email protected] IS THE PERSON THAT CAN HELP THE SITUATION TO AVOID DELAY ON THIS PROJECT,IS THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY REGIONAL OFFICE IN LONDON ,HE PROMISE THAT HE WILL HELP US ON THIS PROJECT,YOU CAN REACH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT IS ASSISTANT.THE NAME OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IS GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY.

SIR,MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TOWARD THIS ASSISTANT YOU ARE OFFER TO ME,PLS ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOULD NOT PAY ANY MONEY ON MY BEHALF,MY PROJECT WILL NOT COURSE YOU $40000.00,I BEG YOU MY MESIAH DO AS I TOLD ,CONTACT THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY AND GET BACK TO ME,I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE.

EGARDS

SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have wrote to the company they said to wait to continue until you provide the security picture with the sign "Max Power" Until I see the security picture I shall not continue with the transaction.

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
Thanks for your mail sir.

i will sent you your request by next week,pls disused with the security company.

i promise you.

Regards

Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

I am waiting the security picture please send this as soon as possiable.

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR,

I ATTACH HERE MY PICTURE AS YOU INSTRUCTED ME TO DO,PLS CONTACT MR DOSUNMU AND ARRANGE HOW THIS FUND WILL REACH YOU IN AMERICA,SIR I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN SENT ME YOUR PICTURE TO ENABLE ME IDENTIFY WHOM IS HELPING ME.

I RESENT THIS EMAIL,PLS WORK ON IT.

I HAVE TALK TO HEAD OF THE COMPANY FOR ASSISTANT AND HE READY TO HELP US.TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO AMERICA,THROUGH BANKS IN USA,OR CANADA,OR CHILE,HSBC BANK THERE,THIS BEARER MR DOSUNMU TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE CONNECTION THAT CAN HELP US TO TRANSFER THE FUND FROM GERMANY TO THERE REGIONAL OFFICE IN LONDON AND FROM THERE TO AMERICA,THROUGH HSBC IN LONDON,THE SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON WILL GET THE MONEY TO HSBC IN LONDON THEN YOU WILL OPEN ACCOUNT IN NEAREST HSBC BANK TO YOU IN AMERICA,PLS CONTACT THIS BEARER MR DOSUNMU THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY VIA THIS EMAIL [email protected] IS THE PERSON THAT CAN HELP THE SITUATION TO AVOID DELAY ON THIS PROJECT,IS THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY REGIONAL OFFICE IN LONDON ,HE PROMISE THAT HE WILL HELP US ON THIS PROJECT,YOU CAN REACH HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT HIS ASSISTANT.THE NAME OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IS GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY.

SIR,MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TOWARD THIS ASSISTANT YOU ARE OFFER TO ME,PLS ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOULD NOT PAY ANY MONEY ON MY BEHALF,MY PROJECT WILL NOT COURSE YOU $40000.00,I BEG YOU MY MESIAH DO AS I TOLD ,CONTACT THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY COMPANY AND GET BACK TO ME,I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE.

REGARDS

SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

Thank you for the picture now I know that it is you I am talking to please have the security company call me at this number 1 206 338 2819NOW ITS A SEATTLE NUMBER
I want to transfer the money to a bank in Canada how should I go about it? My passport is attached below.I HAVE NOT INCLUDED THE PICTURE OF THE PASSPORT FOR SECURITY REASONS Wink

Thanks
Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR

PLS OPEN THE NEW ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK SO THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL HELP US TO DEPOSITE THE MONEY WITH THIS ONLINE BANK AND THE BANK WILL ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT YOU OPEN WITH HEM WITH THE $25M,I COPY THIS CONTACT FROM THE SITE,YOU SHOULD OPEN THE ACCOUNT WITH ONLINE BANK SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVED THIS FUND IN CANADA.YOU CAN ALSO SENT THEM EMAIL,PLS DO THIS FAVOUR FOR ME,I SO MUCH COUNT ON YOU FOR THE ASSISTANT. The First Intercontinental Bank Limited. Tel:31 645 568 767 Fax: 31 20 524 1575 , 31 645 568 768-9 Cable: First Intercontinental Bank Email:

[email protected],website www.ficontbank.com

MY DEAR,PLS OPEN THE ACCOUNT URGENT,WITH THIS METHOD YOU CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY BY YOUR SELF BITE BY BITE TO ANY ACCOUNT YOU WANT FROM YOUR COMPUTER N YOUR HOUSE ,I THINK THIS WE HELP US .

AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE ACCOUNT PLS FORWARDS ME THE INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN UPDATE THE BANK AND THE SECURITY COMPANY.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

REGARDS

SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have tried to open an account but I can not seem to do it, I will keep trying. I have been to the doctors and it does not look good for me. I have included an xray of myself. Image

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR.
I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THE SCAN,BUT I BELEIVED WITH GOD ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE.YOU WILL BE BETTER,I AM ON MY NAIL AND FASTING ON YOUR MATTER "BCO"IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME.KEEP PRAYING LOVE,YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE.
IF YOU CAN NOT OPEN WITH THAT FORMER BANK ,PLS OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK,I STILL COLLECT IT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY,PLS OPEN THE ACCOUNT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

PRUDENT TRUST BANK.
Contact Person: Mrs. Teresa Gomez
EUGENIA DE MONTIJO 109/28044
MADRID SPAIN
TEL. +34-679-703-040
FAX: +34-657-693-784
E-Mail : [email protected]FOLLOW THE STORY OF THE DEATH OF THE BANK AT http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18743&highlight=prudenttrustbank+com
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION
SUSAN

ALMOST FORGOT THE PICTURE

Quote:
Dear Susan

My health is not good and I have been making many visits to the Doctor. His name is Docter Butch Dolittle, he is very nice to me. I have been talking to him about my estate and have left him in charge of my life. I have told him about this transaction and he wants to be apart of it. I have told him to make sure that you are safe. Please have the bank call us at this number xxxxx at 7:00ESTpm. We need to talk about the bank details, we have come up with $100,000 to open the bank account with. The number is Doctor Dolittles office, we will be there. Please pray for me Susan as this cancer is talking over my body.
Thank you,

Max Power

Quote:
MY DEAR,
HOW IS YOUR HEAL AS OF TODAY?HOPE YOU ARE GETING BETTER AS I WISH.
I RECEIVED MAIL FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY TODAY,I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WILL CONTACT YOU FROM THE BANK ,TRADERS BANK AND TRUST WEB SITE www.tradersbanktrust.com BUT YOU WILL OPEN THE ACCOUNT WITH ONLY $5250.
PLS UPDATE ME AS SOON AS THE BANK REACH YOU.
REGARDS
SUSAN.

Quote:
Dear Susan

Have the bank call me at the Doctor Dolittle's Office on Wednesday September 15th @ 4:00pm your time (11:00EST) at the number I gave you, we will talk to the bank then.

thank you.
Max Power

Quote:
My dear
how are you today,hope you are fine ?i need to know more about your health dear ,pls tell me the situation of thing with u.
l received from the bank today,that they call the place you ask them to call by that given time but you are not there ,pls try and write the security cmpany and arrange another time with them.i hope you are ok and here is know problem?may God give you good health and release the blood of jesus to your heart for more good living in you amen.
pls take care,my God we not depart from u.
your love
susan

HERE IS SOME AUDIO FILES FOR YOU
http://www.bigbillentertainment.com/fake/max%20power.zip

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have wrote to the address you have gave me and am waiting for them. Please pray for me as time is something that we do not have. Here is a picture of Doctor Dolittle and me, at my last visit.Image

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
My dear

how are you today?hope you are ok.

i received from the security company today they told me that you have not reach them,do you sent mail to the email address of the security company i give you or to the bank?i want you to sent your mail to the security company first and they will arrange with there bank to call you ,pls help me honey ,i wish to see you and stay with you for the rest of my life,i admire yur effiort to help me out of this predicament ,pls write the s security on that email i sent to you ok.hope you are managing to do some working to improve your ability on earth.see again the security email address :Company Name:GLOBAL SECURITY AND FINANCE Email:[email protected]

love

susan.

Quote:
Dear Sir

Please let me fill out the application, I am going in for operation very shortly. I have in the mean time left my finances to Dr. Dolittle he will be looking after my estate. You may reach him at 7:00 pm EST which 2:00am your time. Please call him at that time, I do not have long to live and want to leave my family with this money that you are willing to transfer to me.

Thanks,
Max Power

Quote:
My dear
how are you?hope you are ok.
i am so worried for not hear from you since ,i beleived you have no problem?
l really want to know your day to day activity due to your health,i don't want you to do hard work for now and you should stop eating sugar ,i confirm a place in africa here where they are treating heart cancer ,i believed you can come to africa to get treatment?
my dear,i am still praying for you day to day and i am sure my God will hear your prayer ,hope you did not lose hope in christ ,with jesus every nail shall bow.
My love,i received from the Security Company today that they have reach your dr dolittle on phone,pls do accordingly to the instruction given to you by the bank ,hope dr dolittle explain to you their discussion and they told me that they have mail you what to do ,pls honey follow there instruction so that they can help us to place the money inside the account you will open.then you will transfer it bite by bite by yourself to any further account you want the money to be put if you did not want it there.
My heart do me the favour ,my God will reward you accordingly.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

Thank you for the prayers, they are most needed. I can not find the email address of your banker, but please get a hold of him today 9/24/4 he must call me at the doctor's office. I have surgery with Dr.Dolittle today, please pray for me. I am scared, but I know that God will in charge of the surgery. Please call today at 5:30EST which is 10:30pm your time. I will speak with the banker then. God bless us all.

Max Power

Stayed tune for the funeral of Max

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Dr. Dolittle needs my help, let me know. I am a world famous proctologist. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update to the story. Four fake banks later, and still at it!

Quote:
My dear
Good day .
how is your health?hope you are ok.i have pray for you and is well with you in jesus name,how far is the surgery?i believe is ok,pls honey give me more detail to enable me know my direction of prayer.
my honey,the officer mail me today and said if you are ready to assist me ,you should call them and tell them you are with dr dolittle they will then call you.
i think is wise you inform them when ever you are with dr.so that the officer can call you,they told me that they have call the doctor office severall time and they want you to inform then when ever you are with the dr so that they can call you and discuse fully with you
pls do this favour for me ,i have give you their number but i will still give you so that you should call them,call him on my number + 353-876-208-989 for my seek.
i love you ,i want you to help me out so that i can finally cross over with you ,pls do this favour for me ,is only one step to assist me,as soon as you discuss with them you will just open the account with trade trust and the bank will activate your account with the total sum,pls love do something pls.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

I do not know what is happening, I am using all my strenght to write this letter to you. It is cold in here, I hear voices now at night, I am affraid I do not have much longer to go. I am prepairing my will. I want to leave my estate to you. I have not married and have no children. I need you to fill out the applications below and send them back to me as soon as possiable so I can give them to my lawyer and minister. Please print all three forms out and scan them back to me Pages and pages of religious questions surveys from churches and other weird things, if she fills it out I will post the results . God bless us all.

Max

Quote:
MY DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL .
I WILL WORK ON IT.PLS CALL MR STEVEN MORGA AND TELL HIM TO CALL YOU FOR THE COMPLETEMENT OF THIS PROJECT ON THIS NUMBER PLS 353-876-208-989

I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER,BUT BEFORE I WILL FULLY BELIEVE YOU IS WANT I ARRIVE TO YOUR KINGDOM,THAT WHILE YOU NEED TO CALL THE OFFICER SO THAT THEY CAN ARRANGE FOR THE EFFECT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE.
I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ALSO WISH TO BE WITH YOU.MY DEAR YOU ALWAYS AFRAID TO DIE BUT MY BIBLE SAID YOU SHALL NOT DIE BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH THA YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Sorry to let you know, that on September 29th 12:35am Max Power passed away Sad from now on Jenna Power will be looking after his affairs.

Quote:
Dear Susan

It is with great sadness in my heart that I bear this terriable news to you, last night my brother Max passed away in surgery. I was lucky to speak with him before the surgery, we talked in great length. He will be missed. I have been left in charge of his company and I know that you were dealing with him on a project of upmost importance. We will be having a funeral service for Max in a few days and I am wondering if you will attend this service.

God bless,
Jenna Power

Quote:
My brother
Thank for your mail. i did received your mail since the day you have sent it but i am sad and i don't know what to do.
i have been crying on this isued but may God grant him heaven,Amen.
how ever ,i can not comeover ,since i do nt have any money to arrange my visa and also i have explain my status to him and he promise to help me out of the predicament i am facing from my father family but leave for God to help me and he promise me of his" will"How can l come over unless you can help me.i we appriciate your assistant to this fact.
he has promise to help me claim my inheritance ,that was keep with the security company by my father from the security company,i don't know if he explain to you to that stage.
but if you can be in possition to help me out ,i will be very happy,i just want to leave my country and settle in foreign land with my money that your brother want to help me to claim from the security companyin spain.if you can be of help i will give you the contact of the security company so that you can discuss with them on how the money will reach you and you will help me to closs over to your country.i still done understand what is happen to me ,your brother have keep my mind rest and he promise to be there for me at any given time.
oh my God what is happen to me,he promise that as soon as he claim the money he will come over to pick me to your country and i 'il stay as husband and wife but invain ,vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
My god bless is grave.
looking forward to hear from you the kind of help you can rather for me to be at the funeral or after the burial on my project.i will certainly work with you on this project if you can be of assistance.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

Thank you for your email. It is a shame that you can not attend the funeral for my brother, he spoke so fondly of you. He wanted very badly for you to come to his house to start a new life. Our family is very sad to share this news with you, but atlas that is how life goes. For it is better to have lost love than to never found love.
My dear Susan the funeral for Max will be on October 8th, 2004 and for the funeral service we request (since you can not attend the service) that you supply a photograph of yourself and your family with the sign "May God Bless you Max Power" We will be using the photograph as per Max's will.
I hope to speak with you soon.

Miss. Jenna Power

Quote:
Dear Susan

Thank you for your email. It is a shame that you can not attend the funeral for my brother, he spoke so fondly of you. He wanted very badly for you to come to his house to start a new life. Our family is very sad to share this news with you, but atlas that is how life goes. For it is better to have lost love than to never found love.
My dear Susan the funeral for Max will be on October 8th, 2004 and for the funeral service we request (since you can not attend the service) that you supply a photograph of yourself and your family with the sign "May God Bless you Max Power" We will be using the photograph as per Max's will.
I hope to speak with you soon.

Miss. Jenna Power

Quote:
my dear
thank for your sad mail not your fault but to my beloved friend that call to glory.
you did not understand me that while you think i have cash with me to come over ,i have tell your brother all my predicament and he understand me clearly.
i did not have any money with me except the money of my father that i inherited wthat was still with the security company.
but all the same,you can sent me your picture so that i can know whom is talking to me ,i have different tyupe of picture with word max in your brother box,and also i have your brothe picture and internation passport with me,i need yours too so that i can dance to your tone
regards
susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

This is my passport.

Thanks,
Jenna
Of course this was just a giant RED X

Quote:
MY DEAR JENNA
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL SEE BELLOW THE PICTURE IS NOT OPENING,PLS RESNT IT.
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUE REMAINING FAMILY,HOPE THE FENARAL GO SMOSTLY.
REGARDS
YOUR LOVELY SUSAN
<SIGH> back to CAPS YET AGAIN

Quote:
My dear
How is everything over there?since i gave you my password and user name to enable you scan the pic to me,i did not receive any mail from you,hope everything is alright i need to hear from you so that i can get my self.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have re sent the passport have you received it yet? I am still waiting for your picture with the new security photo to make sure that you are the right person my brother was talking to.

Thanks,
Jenna

Quote:
MY SISTER,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PICTURE FROM YOU YET,BUT FOR MORE EASILY MEANS WILL CAN SHARE THESAME PASSWORD SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MY PASSWORD SO THAT YOU CAN OPEN MY MAIL AND SCAN YOUR PICTURE THERE AND YOU WILL SEE MORE OF ME AND ALL THE PERFORMACE OF YOUR BROTHER TOWARD HIS ASSISTANCE TO THIS EFFECT.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN SENT YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD TO ENABLE YOU SCAN YOUR PICTURE INSIDE OR ALTERNATIVELY IF YOU CAN RESENT THE PICTURE.
REGARDS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY.
SUSAN

Quote:
If you send me the password I can put the picture in there for you.

Thanks,
Jenna

Quote:
password:XXXXX

I cant belive it she/he sent it again Surprised

Quote:
Dear susan

I dont know how I can help, please tell me what you need.

Jenna

Quote:
My dear
Thanks for your mail,i thing your late brother could have brief you about me before he died.
infact,is helping me to establish a minsion in your country ,he told me that he will help me to claim my father money that was keep with a security company in spain before my late father was call to grave,and he has been communicate with the security company before he died,but todate i have hangup since no way front again but if you can still help me i will provide you all the document that will take you to claim the money in my favour both with power of attorney will be sent to you and he still promise me that after he claim has claim the money he would help me to cross to america and help me to invest the money in re-estate and i promise him of certain percentage he he can help me out.
Thanks
susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

It is good to hear from you again. I know about my brother's love for Jesus and I understand you want to start a mission here. I can offer you some money to help build this mission, however we must do things properly. Here is what I require to make sure the funds that I will send arrive to the right person.

1) I need a picture of the location in which you want me to buy.
2) A picture of the children you wish for me to help
3) A picture of the building with the mission banner

Quote:
My dear

Thanks for your mail and all your content is well clear and ok.

but my dear,i don't mean church missionary but to establish a business relationship and i am not asking him to sent me money,i am only seeking for help and assistance from him which he promise to travel to spain and meet the security company with the document i would prepared in his favour from federal ministry of justic in is favour for the claims and i will sent the copy of the certificate of deposit to enable the security company to cooperate with him.

Pretty,all what i am saying is that i hane my inheritant with a security company in spain and i do not want my late father family to be aware of this ,since my father death they have claim all my father wealth and both with all the property and they are trying to kill me so that they can sucess with it,i have run to the neibouring country to save my life and i still want to come over to america to invest the money if you can help me to claim it from the security company,i we give you the company contact so that yo can speak with them if you are willing to assist me and you shall be compensate with some certain percent as a reward and from the money you will help me to prepared some documents so that i can cross to meet with you for any further investment you wish me to invest the fund.

Regard

Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

Sorry I have been away taking care of the company branch in Toyko Japan. The company is doing well I am pleased to announce a new merger with a company that we inquired a few days ago. With this new merger we now will take over the North American market in manufactering the finest FluxCompasitors the world can offer. We estimate world sales for the 4 quarter at $42 million dollars, the investors shall be happy.
I hope you are doing well. I am still awaiting the picture of you with the banner before I can justify to the investors in helping you out. As soon as the picture is sent then I can sent the money via MoneyGram to any location that you require.

Thanks,
Jenna Power

Quote:
My dear,
Thanks for your mail and concerned to assist me.infact i admire all your arrangement with the investor.
i did not ask you to sent me any money but what i am telling you is for you to help me claim my inheritant from the security company in spain where my father keep the $25m dollar in two boxes before he died,i promise to facilitate all the document for the claim ,if you are ready to help me and also prepared the power of attorney in your favour to enable the security officer to attend to you.
why i need you and your assistant is because of my father family,i don't want them to trace the money because they are ready to claim all the money without giving me anything as they have already place a conduct on my father property and some money in local banking here but i kept this document from their reaching,so i want to claim it and place it in your care before my arrival as your brother has promise to help me with america visa as soon as he claim the fund and he promise to invest it in turnover business for me.
my dear,i will take a new picture and i will scam it to you if you don't mind but of banner i don't understand your meaning for that.
if you are ready to travel to spain for the claim i we sent you the contact of the security company and the name of the officer incharge,but if you can not travel to spain and you understand online banking system where you will open free online account with the security company corresponding bank in europe with bank deposite of $5500 to enable the bank to activate your new account with the total sum of $25m plus the deposite money $5500 will be added to your account and you can then transfer the money to any account you want by your side bite by bite.
pls acknowledge my mail so that i can give you more detail on the project.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Dear Susan

Sorry I have been away on vacation I am currently in Florida at the moment I have included some pictures of the wonderful beach I am on. I should be home next week.

Love
Jenna

Quote:
My dear
Thanks for your mail,i appreciate your attention,pls here is the bank website but you are to reach the security company on the email i sent to you so that they can permit you to open it by giving you the access code ,www.tbtrust.com.
pls all your picture is not open but you have my password pls attach the picture inside my box directlly and the western union but you are not yet ask to sent the western union to the bank.
pls let work accordingly.i wish to see the beach my dear.
Yours sincerelly
Susan

Quote:
My dear
Thanks for your mail and the picture ,i so appreciate your fine picture i wish to be with you next year,i hope you can help me,if you can help me for the claim my life will never remain thesame again,i will be enjoy life as you do,i love all your picture so nice and beautifull.
my pretty,youy look sweet every time,i am found thing hard here,my father family are so wicket they did not give me the privilege to enjoy my self,if they release my father weath in their care i we look pretty and use the best thing because my late father has the money but i still thanks God with time,i will cross over to meet with you and enjoy with you and non of them we no my movement,i will work the way you work and life the best life as you do,i so much heavy you.merry XMAX to you.
did you reach the officer tyo give you the processing code to the website?
regards
Susan

Now an email to the banker, but he never gets back to me.
Quote:
Dear Ben

I have included the copy of the application form that I am to send to you. What is my login password? I also want to let you know I will be away for a few days, I will be traveling on business to Las Vegas. I will be checking my emails from the hotel. If there is anything else please let me know. I also saw your picture on the website, you are a very striking man indeed.

Love,
Jenna

Yes, this email went unanswered oh well back to Susan

Quote:
My dear
Merry christmax and happy new year.
l just receive a message from the bank that you should reply to the email address that the bank use to sent you the reply mail,pls do so and the bank is demand for your phone number so that they can explain more to you,i will be so glad if you can release your number so that the bank may discuse with you.
How far?hope your journey is fine?if so update me your trip.
Regards
Susan

Quote:
My Dearest Susan

I have received your mail as well as the bank. I have decided to stay a few extra days in lovely Las Vagas. I shall be back to work next week I hope to talk to you then. Take care, by the way I have some lovely pictures as well.

Love
Jenna

Quote:
MY DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND YOUR CONTENT IS WELL UNDERSTOOD,I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN SCAN THE PICTURE TO MY BOX,MAKE SURE YOU OPEN MY BOX AND SCAN IT INSIDE.
AS WELL REACH THE BANK AND MEET UP THEIR OBLIGATION AND UPDATE ME.
REGARDS
YOUR LOVELY SISTER
SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I should have the rest of the pictures for you tommorrow. Any word from the bank yet, I dont have a log in yet.

Love Jenna

Seems that Susan really loves Jenna, I mean really loves Jenna. All Susan wants is pictures of Jenna. Note the subject line.

Quote:
Subject: i need more of the picture and the update as soon as you made the payment
To: "Jenna Power" <[email protected]>

hi my lovely friend
l love the picture and all is full of glamour,i need to be with u in fact to meet with u is my joy,your friend is also glamour my love pls help me to be among of the lovely classic lady in the united state.
i received from the bank and they told me that you have not yet pay the money for the acessing fees that we permit you to log in,pls reach the bank and demand for where to made the payment so that you can upset the bill,once you have meet up their obligation the loging permit would be release to you to enable you open the account and your account would be activated with the total sum of $25m.
My dear according to this email below you are require to pay 1000 euros,pls do this fast and claim the money to your account where you will transfer the money bite by bite by your self.l wait for the update
Your love
Susan
[email protected] wrote:
Dear Ms Jenna Power,
This is to bring to your notice that we are in receipt of a mandate valued at
US$25MILLION and escrowed by SUSAN AMAH-DURU.
You are hereby advised to open and activate a numbered account with us in order
for escrowed funds to be promptly credited to you.
Goto http://tbtrust.com/webs/QSCGYJASDFGHJKLPOIUYTREQWQAZXSWDCFE/ to access
our website and fill out the online application form and an account number
would be alloted you upon submission. Once you have the numbered account number
email: [email protected] for it to be activated.
You are however required to avail of the total sum of US$5,250 plus
EUROS 1,000 to complete this process.
Should you have any queries do not hesitate to email [email protected]
Sincerely,
Dr Benjamin William.

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOW ARE YOU ?
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN NOW ,HAVE YOU SENT THE BANK THE MONEY?HAVE YOU REACH THEM,PLS DO SOMETHING LOVELY FRIEND TIME IS NOT IN OURSIDE ,ALL MY HOPE AND LIFE BASE ON THIS PROJECT,I WANT TO MEET YOU AND STAY WITH YOU FOR MY BETTER FUTURE ,PLS NAME YOUR REWARD ON THIS ASSISTANT I WILL OFFER YOU BEFORE YOU RELEASE MY MONEY TO ME.
PLS DO SOMETHING AND UPDATE ME.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Now the strangest thing is that I get an email from a strange address, seems that Susan is really in love and is now sending me his real info. BEHOLD

Quote:
hi jenna,
i hope you now know who i am pls can u send me some of those your pics you sent to my yahoo box. and am still loking up to your repy about the mail i sent to you the other time concening your loging acount you know wat i mean .hope you are having a nice time their in the us of a .just care care of your slef .just reply me ok.
bye
--

Lets see just how dirty this boy can be Very Happy

Quote:
I know who this is now! Isnt this Harry, its so nice to talk to you again I hope your feeling good. I remember last time we went out for dinner and you got sick. That is the last I heard of you. What happened to you? I miss talking on the phone to you as well, you always knew what to say to me. What pictures did you want me to send to you? Did you want the pictures you took of me on the beach in Flordia?

Love,
Jenna

Quote:
hope you saw my mail like i said am now in a african country for a bussness trip never mind to call u contact me through this mail african is a lovely place you know i miss u ok . but i will sone be back try send me some of those your pictures the ones you just scaned i will like to see that your preety face again miss u have a nice day.

bye with love from

harry

Quote:
Harry

I really miss you. When will you be coming back? What part of Africa are you in, I know its such a big place. Remember what you said to me on the beach in Flordia, I thought about it and it is ok with me if you can find someone that would do that to me with you watching. I am thinking about you every mintue of the day, and I cant wait until you get home and touch me the same way you did on the beach. I am putting some special pictures in this email, I hope they hope you sleep good tonight.

Love
Jenna

Well its now been half a year with Susan, I must say that she is the greatest person to talk to.

Quote:
Dear Susan

I signed up for the bank two days ago, but now the site is not working what is going on?

Jenna

I belive that is the fourth bank that she has pointed me to and the fourth bank site shut down

Quote:
MY DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
FIRSTLY,HAVE YOU PAY THE ACESS FEES OF 1000 EURO? BECAUSE IF YOU DID NOT PAY IT YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT AND IF YOU PAY IT THE MONEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE TOTAL SUM.
PLS TELL ME SO THAT I CAN KNOW THE NEXT STEP,I THINK IF YOU MADE THE PAYMENT YOU WILL BE GIVE THE ACESS TO OPEN WITHOUT DELAY.
MY DEAR,PLS REACH THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Quote:
Susan

The bank site does not work and the email address doesnt work either. Please what can I do?

Jenna

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOW ARE YOU TODAY.
HOPE YOU ARE COOL?
HAVE YOU CONTACT THE OFFICER?PLS DO SOMETHING TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT ,I WILL COMPENASTE YOU NICELY FOR YOUR EFFORT OF CLAIMING THIS FUND,PLS TRY THE EMAIL OF THE SECURITY COMPANY AGAIN AND CALL THEM.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have tried 19 times to get a hold of Mr. Williams! Where is He and why is he not returning my calls!

Jenna

OK so I lied, I never tried calling. I hope she can forgive me Smile

Quote:
MY DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND UPDATE.
I WILL REACH THE OFFICER AND DEMAND FOR THE COURSE.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU,BUT LOVELY FRIEND HAVE YOU PAID THE $1000 FEES FOR THE ACESS CODE?
THANKS
SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I sent money to the bank, then the website got shut down, Mr. Williams isnt returning my calls. I want to help you my sister. Please tell me you received some money.

Jenna

I thought I would stir some trouble up and tell her I sent some money to Mr. Williams.

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOW ARE YOU?
I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU ,HOPE IS WELL,PLS CALL MR STEVEN MORGAR ON THIS LINE HE WILL GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT WITH THE BANK+ 34-690-068-575,BUT IS NOT CLEAR TO ME SINCE YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE THE PAYMENT SLIP.
PLS UPDATE ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE REACH HIM,THANK FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND WILLING TO HELP
REGARDS
SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I have tried to call and he is not picking up his phone. Where is Mr. Williams, I have paid the money and there has been no response from him.

Jenna

Well it seems that Susan has been ill, what a shame. It has been 7 months and I want to finish this transaction Surprised

Quote:
MY DEAR
GOOD DAY.QUIET AN AGE.
I HAVE MISS U FOR SO LONG AND YOU DID NOT MAIL ME ATALL,I WAS ON SICK BED FOR SOME TIME,I JUST STRUGLE TO REACH MY MAIL TODAY,PLS UPDATE ME WITH WHAT IS GOING ON,ARE U SINCE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME?SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE BY MY SELF ON HOW YOU WILL RECEIVED THIS FUND IN CANADA OR AMERICA,PLS YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
REGARDS
YOUR LOVELY FRIEND
SUSAN

Canada mmmm perhaps a picture of a scammer falling off of the CN Tower would make a good picture.

Quote:
Dearest Susan

I am sorry to hear about you being sick, I will now go to the Church of Spam and pray to the almighty for your quick recovery. I have been traveling lately, my travels have brought me to Lagos, Nigeria in which I stayed there for a few days. I did not like that city at all, I was very affraid of the whole place, from there I traveled to Bagdad Iraq, I was terrified will being there. After Bagdad I went to Moscow in Russia. What a beautiful city, from there I traveled to Amsterdam now that was a wonderful city, although my bicycle was stolen. Now finally I am at home, I will be traveling to Toronto Canada in a few weeks perhaps I can arrange a meeting with your diplomat to pick up the funds. I hope you are feeling better.

Jenna

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear
thanks for your mail and update.
but you should have told me that you are traveling to spain,i would have give you the contact of the security company in spain to enab;e you hold a meeting with them.
i will start my arrangement to tranship the fund to canada,how ever i need your phone contact so that if the consignment land in canada,the diplomats can call you for the claim.
You should send me your phone number.As well i will sent you the airwaybill document.
as soon as the consigment is ready for claims.pls jenna i need your full address to enable me prepared the power of attorney from the federal ministry of justice in your favour
Regards
Susan

Quote:
Susan

I am sorry for the delay I have been packing my things for moving to Toronto. I will get you my mailing address and phone number when I finally move there.

Jenna

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU ,YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME PREPARED THE DOCUMENT IN YOUR FAVOUR AND ALSO GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN CANADA.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Quote:
Dear Susan

I hope this email finds you in good health. Sorry for the delay but moving to a new country has been hard. Here is my house address for you, I do not have a phone number yet but I should have one shortly. Can you have the security company in Canada email me, so I can go to their office hopefully this Friday.

My address
1 Austin Terrace
Toronto, Ontario
M5R 1X8
Canada

Thanks,
Jenna

Now this is not my address but rather a house I would love to live in
Check out Casa Loma.

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOW ARE U 2DAY?
I HAVE REACH THE SECURITY COMPANY BUT THEY ARE DEMANDING FOR YOUR PHONE CONTACT,PLS MY DEAR SENT ME YOUR PHONE ,I WANT YOU TO TRY ME AND SEE WHAT I AM DOING WITH YOU NEVER DOUBT ME NOW,BUT SEEN IS BELIEVING.
I WANT YOU TO DO ME THAT FAVOUR.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Quote:
Susan

I have very bad news ever since I have moved I have had nothing but bad luck, the lights are not working in my house! Also the phone company still has not hooked up my phone. My cell phone was stolen at a local bar. Also my boyfriend has left me.
Can you send me the info where I can maybe meet with them or even call them?

Love
Jenna

Quote:
My dear love one
Thanks for your reply and content well understood,i can sent you their contact but i need to meet with you or here your voice ,my lover friend i know you want to help me but it can not cost you any thing to arrang for a line and sent to me so that i can talk to u,i need to hear your voice,i am very sorry for all what that happen to you but while who your boy friend live you?may God give you a nice lover again,if you don't mind can i give you one of my brother cosin,for your love,is a nice fellow,if you don't mind i will sent you is email contact.
Regards
Susan

Is this now turning out to be MATCH MAKER Shocked I love it Smile

Quote:
Susan

Are you trying to hook me up with your brothers cosin? I hope he is good looking do you have a picture of him? I would love that! When are you going to give me the contact information of the security company.

Love
Jenna

Quote:
MY DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
I HAVE FINISH ,I WRITE THE SECURITY COMPANY SEVERAL TIME ,THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU DID NOT RETURN THEIR CALL,THAT SEVERAL TIME THEY HAVE DROP MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE,PLS MY DEAR HAVE YOU BACK ?SO THAT I CAN BE ASSURE THAT YOU ARE ARROUND.
MY COSIN WILL REACH YOU ,PLS IS A MATTER OF TIME,HE NEED YOU IN HIS LIFE.
REGARDS
SUSAN

Quote:
MY DEAR
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I JUST GONE A MESSAGE FROM THE DIPLOMAT AS I AM WORRY AND DISTURBING THEIR OFFICE,THEY TOLD ME THAT SINCE THEY CAN NOT LOCATE YOU AND YOUR PHONE IS BAD,THEY HAVE RETURN THE CONSIGNMENT BACK TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE AT LONDON BUT THEY WILL REACH YOU AGAIN FROM LONDON TO UNDERSTAND YOUR STATUS IF YOU ARE ARROUND TO CLAIM OR NOT,I HAVE GIVE THEM BOTH YOUR NUMBER AND EMAIL,SO THAT THEY MAY CONTACT YOU BEFORE MOVING TO CANADA WITH THE CONSIGNMENT.
REGARDS
SUSAN

And finally we say goodbye to Susan as someone has clued her in, I was expecting a death threat but no such luck.

Quote:
my dear
how are you?
your number can not be reach,the security company has call you several time and they can not reach you,pls give me a reachable number,
however i hard from some one that your brother is still alive?pls while are you doing this to me,you always pretend to be woman and you are still thesame max power,that is while you give me wrong number ,washing my time and money,take care
Susan

It does look as if this bait is over, she has accused me of some terriable things, but after giving this mugu a bit of a rest I tried to pick this bait up again.

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU! Accuse me of such things. Susan I hope you do not listen to these lies. Do you not want to do this transaction? I have the money that is needed for all necessery fees and any unforseen fees.

Love
Jenna

Quote:
OK,MY DEAR
I HAVE ALREADY MEET SOME ONE THAT READY TO HELP ME BUT HE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE INTOUCH WITH HIM,HOWEVER YOU DON'T WANT ANY BODY TO HELP ME ON THIS PROJECT AND YOU ARE NOT READY THAT WHILE I START TO REACH SOME ONE ELSE,YOU CAUSE ME TO DO SO,BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR STATUS WITH ME,ONLY WHAT YOU JUST SAID NOW MAKE ME CONFUSE ABITE .
PLS SENT ME YOUR REACHABLE NUMBER,
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
I HAVE DECIDE TO FURTHER ON WITH YOU ON THIS PROJECT BECAUSE ,I ONLY NEED THE SERIOUSNESS OF YOU.
PLS SENT ME YOUR REACHABLE PHONE SO THAT I CAN SPEAK WITH YOU AND ALSO TO ENABLE THE DIPLOMATS TO REACH YOU.
REGARDS
SUSAN LOVE YOU

Quote:
Susan

I am just so upset by what you are saying right now. Look at this picture how could you think I would make up such a story! It offends me to think that you would think I would play with my brothers life like this! I will send you my moble phone number.

You may have them call 1-xxx-xxx-xxx.

Love
Jenna

Susan is the best pet in the world!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic