SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting lads arrested

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
royrogermcfreely
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can i get my lad arrested, while i do not do anything really illegal.

I really think he would send a funny email to me after he gets home, i just have no clue on how to trick him.

Unnecessary poll disabled - Spot
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a lad arrested if very hard, especially in West Africa. And almost impossible to ever prove, especially in West Africa.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
royrogermcfreely
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shucks, i was hoping there was a trick. I guess getting them to go to the bank with disturbing deposit slips is the best i can do...

Now i'm sad....
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best example I can recall at present happened in the massbait with Shorty.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for remembering it, NV. That was a total accident. A very, very happy accident. Laughing

But believe me, it was practically impossible to prove. No exaggeration.

RRMF -- It can happen, but usually it is something like your lad is detained by the border patrol or similar on a safari. (Although lads lie about this all the time, so you can't believe them just because they say it.) Even if it can't be proved, it still is fun to know, if true.

There used to be a bank that baiters sent lads to that did get the scammers arrested when they brought in fake payment documents. I don't even remember what bank it was or what country it was (I think Ghana?) and don't know if they are still proactive. Maybe someone else remembers which branch it was. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could I forget that one? That is a novel in the works and I can't leave it alone!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ branch, Accra Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RRMF

Getting a lad arrested is probably the ultimate in baiterdom. Check out how many members sport a shield in their siggys- ain't too many is there?

Start low and work your way up. I cannot emphasise just how lazy lads are and how much they will lie.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
royrogermcfreely
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
^^ branch, Accra Very Happy

and he will get booked for trying to collect money with fake papers?
? Is there a fake payment doc template for that bank? or will anything due as long as its made out to that bank?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ All we can say is it worked in the past. I don't remember the last time someone posted it worked though. Any more than that, you will have to find out yourself.

And please take seriously what music man posted. I can assure you that every new baiter that joined Eater and wanted to get a lad arrested or send them on a long safari to Timbuktu or get the world's biggest tattoo very fast, without putting in a lot of work, was sorely disappointed.

Take your time and learn about baiting and lads. There's no rush cause they aren't disappearing unfortunately.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Deuzer's form generators will do the job for you Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took 2 years of solid baiting before Hector got arrested in Egypt for a fake visa. We had the <strike>foresight</strike> great luck to send him there just before the uprising against Mubarak took root.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you admit that you were behind the Mubarak uprising, eh bo? Overthrowing a government just to get your lad arrested. Just goes to show the lengths baiters will go! Laughing

JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him to walk into the EFCC headquarters and yell: "I'm a scammer!" then you may get lucky Wink

In all seriousness, if you can find out what Internet cafe your guy goes to along with his picture, then all it takes after that is sending a little tip to the EFCC, along with all of the conversations you had with him. Sending the EFCC some audio clips may also help distinguish his voice from others.

I don't think the EFCC will go on a hunt for only one individual however. If there is a gang involved, then hey, go for it. It is a better incentive for them to go for a group rather than an individual.

Personally, if I was in the EFCC, I would run sting operations 7 days a week. Getting to mess with scammers is one thing... but to arrest them as well? That's awesome. PLUS you get paid.

I would also go to baiters for help with catching and identifying violaters of 419...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JimBoy wrote:
In all seriousness, if you can find out what Internet cafe your guy goes to along with his picture, then all it takes after that is sending a little tip to the EFCC, along with all of the conversations you had with him. Sending the EFCC some audio clips may also help distinguish his voice from others.

I don't think the EFCC will go on a hunt for only one individual however. If there is a gang involved, then hey, go for it. It is a better incentive for them to go for a group rather than an individual.

Did you make that up all by yourself, or did you hear it from someone else?

You are far more likely to get a lad to fly to Antarctica than you are to get the EFCC involved with a "case" based on baiter information.

Please do not waste your time, or the EFCC's, forwarding them info on any lads. None of the info, that a baiter would be able to provide, would be of any use to the EFCC. 99% of the time, you will have false info on your lad. The other 1% of the time, it will be incomplete and/or completely useless for prosecuting anyone.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Getting a lad to Antartica - well that's a nice idea.
Is there any special icon for that ? Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I can guarantee a Golden Pith for that. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:

Did you make that up all by yourself, or did you hear it from someone else?

You are far more likely to get a lad to fly to Antarctica than you are to get the EFCC involved with a "case" based on baiter information.

Please do not waste your time, or the EFCC's, forwarding them info on any lads. None of the info, that a baiter would be able to provide, would be of any use to the EFCC. 99% of the time, you will have false info on your lad. The other 1% of the time, it will be incomplete and/or completely useless for prosecuting anyone.

I agree with you Jose. I think that a majority of the time - there is an insufficient amount of substantial information that would prove worthy to an EFCC officer. Your right about a majority of cases going unpunished because of lack of evidence, so I have to give you that as well.

Please understand that I only endorse sending complaints to the EFCC under the circumstance that there is a sufficient amount of evidence present to justifiably investigate the scammer. There is a difference between hardcore evidence and worthless evidence, such as a real ID that matches the face of the guy a victim spoke to on a recorded video chat along with the location of the computer, versus worthless fake ID's and fake names. We all know that tips alone cannot send someone to jail. But all we really need is an investigation, which can lead to a prosecution. It is stated that by virtue of Section 35(1)(c) of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria, the constitutional threshold for arrest is "reasonable suspicion" that the arrestee has committed a criminal offense. So as long as the tip is accurate, then it shouldn't be a problem. All the authorities need to know is a credible, reliable source that a Mr. "X" is doing "Y" and does it in "Z".

So I have to disagree with you that giving a tip to the EFCC about someone illegally committing a crime in their jurisdiction is a waste of their time. But I'll always agree with you that's it's a waste of their time if the information is false or insufficient.

I got this from the EFCC Website, which I think some of you may find useful.

Quote:
Have you been scammed or defrauded? The most common way of accepting cases by EFCC is through a petition written by an individual or organization. The petition will be evaluated and if the case falls within the purview of the commission's mandate, it will be accepted for investigation and possibly prosecution. Petitions that do not fall within the purview of the commission are sent to the appropriate agency, be it the Nigeria Police Force, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), etc. Members of the public can also send complaints electronically to the commission email address: [email protected].

Looks like it's a petition sort of deal. Although the above paragraph is targeted to victims of these crimes, there is an email hotline available for complaints.

P.S. I also second the motion of getting a scammer to go to Antartica. Very Happy

Last edited by JimBoy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Jim Boy makes a good point. Of course some of you more experienced baiters might think its crazy. Would it hurt to try and report these scammers to this org from time to time. People and orgs are subject to change from time to time. Worth a try? Especially if there is enough evidence? and reports?

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless you send the lad money, which we obviously don't recommend Wink , then the lad has not stolen anything and no crime has been committed. No law enforcement agency, especially in west Africa, is going to act on an attempted scam.

If you're lucky your lad may run afoul of the law by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but even that is extraordinarily difficult to arrange in a bait. Even if you told your lad to rob a bank at gunpoint (not that we'd recommend such a thing!), the odds of him following through are nil.

Don't expect miracles, but keep baiting and learning and trying new things. Maybe you'll get lucky.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Good advice! I think I would definately send $20.00 to a scammer if I thought he would get arrested.

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting them arrested directly for 419 would be extremely difficult for the reasons mentioned also I really haven’t seen it (419 fraud) become that much of a issue for most law enforcement.

It would be more likely to get them arrested on related charges. Like vagrancy, if you send you mugu off on Safari without the proper resources. Or causing a high level of stress and/or mental anguish and your mugu flip out. But it’s even more unlikely you’d ever find out. A personal goal of mine, is to have one of my mugus freak out and trash the cyber café.

Considering everything arrest are nice but it could be just important to get them in trouble with his associates.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower

Last edited by buried under 419 emails on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no crime being committed when you are baiting a lad. Period, the end. Unless you have sent the lad money, you are not a victim of a scam, regardless of what you find buried on the EFCC website.

ETA> Ninja'd by Juan

bigdaddy wrote:
I think I would definately send $20.00 to a scammer if I thought he would get arrested.

Then you are not a baiter, you are a victim. Have you been to our sister site www.scamwarners.com ? Wink

JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Unless you send the lad money, which we obviously don't recommend Wink , then the lad has not stolen anything and no crime has been committed. No law enforcement agency, especially in west Africa, is going to act on an attempted scam.

If you're lucky your lad may run afoul of the law by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but even that is extraordinarily difficult to arrange in a bait. Even if you told your lad to rob a bank at gunpoint (not that we'd recommend such a thing!), the odds of him following through are nil.

Don't expect miracles, but keep baiting and learning and trying new things. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Hey Juan,

Your right. Physically attaining and attempting to attain property through illegal pretenses are different things in the Nigerian Penal Code. But don't worry - we still have hope.

Now I ain't no lawyer, but if you will allow me to whip out this Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud and other Fraud Related Offenses Act from: http://www.nigerialaw.org/Advance%20Fee%20Fraud%20and%20other%20Fraud%20Related%20Offences%20Act%202006.htm

In the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud and other Fraud Related Offences Act of 2006 (most recent) Part 1 lists a total of 11 offenses which can be charged upon an individual for fraud. These charges are defined under the same Part I of the Nigerian "Advance Fee Fraud and other Fraud Related Offences Act" of 2006.

These charges include:

(The blue text represents a situation that a baiter will often witness and thus be able to prove. The red text represents a situation that an average baiter is assumed not to witness or be able to prove. The black text represents "Not Applicable".)

1.Obtaining property by false pretence, etc  (1. (2.) A person who by false pretence, and with the intent to defraud, induces any other person, in Nigeria or in any other country, to confer a benefit on him or on any other person by doing or permitting a thing to be done on the understanding that the benefit has been or will be paid for commits an offence under this Act.)

2.Other related offenses (Person with intent to defraud to claim he can make any currency note out of a piece of paper with juju stuff or counterfeiting. Not really applicable to us.)

3.Use of premises (Not applicable to scammers, but rather to Internet cafe owners who knowingly allow scammers to commit fraud)

4.Fraudulent invitation. (4.   A person who by false pretence, and with the intent to defraud any other person, invites or otherwise induces that person or any other person to visit Nigeria for any purpose connected with the commission of an offence under this Act commits an offence and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not more than 20 years and not less than seven years without the option of a fine.)

5.Receipt of fraudulent document by victim to constitute attempt. (5.   Where a false pretence which constitutes an offence under this Act is contained in a document, it shall be sufficient in a charge of an attempt to commit an offence under this Act to prove that the document was received by the person to whom the false pretence was directed.)

6.Possession of fraudulent document to constitute attempt. (Fake documents)

7.Laundering of fund obtained through unlawful activity, etc.                          

8.Conspiracy, aiding, etc. (lad to lad talk about crimes and how to commit crimes, ect.)

9.Conviction for alternative offences. (other stuff)
The last two charges do not apply.

So it looks like that obtaining property through false pretenses isn't the only crime applicable. We can nail these guys eh?

I can't believe I found that reading Nigerian Law Code was enjoyable. But for now, I must retire and attend to my studies.

Edit: Part I, Section 1., Point (1), subscript c. Indicates that "Notwithstanding anything contained in any other enactment or law, any person who by any false pretence, and with intent to defraud obtains any property, whether or not the property is obtained or its delivery is induced through the medium of a contract induced by the false pretence, commits an offence under this Act."

Thus one with the intent to defraud under false pretenses is committing a crime.

Jim

Last edited by JimBoy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic