SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fun with Western Union

View next topic
View previous topic

TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I've got a scammer who wants his dough:

Quote:

Hello,
I want you to understand that Money Gram and Western Union Money Transfer are almost the same but that doesn't mean that you will be scare because you haven't use it before okay.. If you go to the Western Union Office, you will tell them that you want to make a transfer to a friend okay.. You will be required to pay a little sum of money for them to transfer it for you, There you will also be ask to fill out a transfer slip okay... And as soon as you finish with the payment you send me the payment slip they will give you okay.. That we can use to confirm the payment right here. So if you have anything else you have to ask me no problem.. \

Regard From,
Sir. Tony Prince

What do I do to make his life a living hell okay..? (Seriously that's like a written tic for this guy okay..)
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Listen careful,You well going to western union online www.westerunion.com to enable track your payment online now,But note that western union money transfer agent hold your payment demand that you should send any fee that you have,Before you can receive your first payment immediately
MR.ROBERT ALEX
OPRATION MANAGER.

Crap. How do I tell this one I don't want to do it online?
jose_cuervo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you couldn't figure out how to do it online and that you are waiting for him to give you his physical mailing address, so you can mail the WU receipt to him.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From the research I've done it's safer and more appropriate to carry out these transaction via mail as some people have had bad experiences and have lost money due to internet fraud by doing it online. Would it be possible to do it by post instead?

Is that appropriate?
BRUIN
Inside Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly.

Here are a couple of other suggestions:

(a) If you don't have his phone number, get it! There are several different internet services (skype, for example) which will allow you to call him cheaply, and without being traced.

Be sure to call at 3:00 AM, his time.

(b) After this bait is over, you can mass e-mail his phone number to scores of other mugus (use the "big list" of scammer addresses at 419baiter.com). E-mail accompanying the phone number should be "I just got your e-mail. I have lots of questions. Here is my number. Please call as soon as possible."

(c) You can alternate the forgoing with insults. In a mass bcc e-mail to lots of mugus, discuss each mugu's mother's chastity and his wife's fidelity. Tell him "If you are half a man, you would call me - - here is my phone number" Sign Mugu #1's name to this, of course.

(d) Complain that WU transaction are too complicated. Ask if you can send funds directly from your bank account to his bank account - the bank will handle the whole thing with no complications to you. Ask for his bank account details. Then, read the sticky on closing mugu's bank accounts, and forward the information to Alan.

(e) FORMS! Did you know that Homeland Security now has an anti-terrorist clearance form, that MUST be completed before overseas financial transactions are carried out? Neither did I, but the mugu does not know otherwise. Various members on this board have wonderfully bizarre forms, which they will gladly share if you ask (or, feel free to make up your own). E-mail said form to the mugu.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, I've got them both to accept the postal version now and one has demanded I give him my home address (I hope they don't use Google Earth because I've given him a fake postcode.) I'll see what happens next.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I hope this information you send is currenut to aviced any mistake where post your funds,

Room 10
20 Percent Cooler Street
Wiswhore
North Wankarshire
ML2 1XX
United Kingdom

Listen careful we told you in first time,That you should pay any fee that you have we also give an information like this below

1.RECEIVER NAME:...OKOYE UZOR
2.COUNTRY:.........BENIN REPUBLIC.
3.CITY :...........COTONOU
4.TEST QUESTION:....TO WHO
5.TEST ANSWER:.....GOD
6.AMOUNT .......ANY

What you need now is to going to the western union around are you are living,And the payment any funds you have at hand right way

So that your funds well post to your home address immediatel

Thank you

What do I say?!
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say you received the email from the lad's barrister with the updated payment information (different than what he's provided) and sent the money using that information via Money Gram (can't be checked online).

He'll ask you for those new details, but you won't reply for a day or two. When you do reply, it will be far too late. You can then give him the other mugu's phone number and say he was the culprit.

His dollar will be chopped and lulz will be had.

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This refers to Nigeria but my lads seem to accept it covers West Africa:
http://nigeria.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=NG&languageCode=en&pagename=promo_NGNote&pid=NG_NigeriaNote_0910

Not your fault WU has anti-fraud measures which apply to Benin as well, perhaps you could use Moneygram instead? Lads can track WU payments online so I take them around the houses a few times before turning to MG which they can't track. You can then start over by having to find an office, getting there in time after work/doctor/dental/mistress appointment etc etc.

When you do get there, make a fake receipt but don't send it, send the MTCN with digits transposed because you forgot your glasses and mistook 6 for 8 or 9 or 5 etc etc. When you do send the receipt blur it because your scanner has a fault, you can confirm the MTCN by mail but you mistake it again etc etc.

That's how all my lads get to go to MG at least four times, they really enjoy their visits Razz

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yabadabadoo wrote:
When you do send the receipt blur it because your scanner has a fault, you can confirm the MTCN by mail but you mistake it again etc etc.

That's how all my lads get to go to MG at least four times, they really enjoy their visits Razz

Another good trick: get a very large file, use a hex editor to corrupt it, and send that. 25MB appears to be the maximum file size so go with one between 21 and 25.

Quote:
(c) You can alternate the forgoing with insults. In a mass bcc e-mail to lots of mugus, discuss each mugu's mother's chastity and his wife's fidelity. Tell him "If you are half a man, you would call me - - here is my phone number" Sign Mugu #1's name to this, of course.

Ooh, even better--can you spoof one mugu's email and send a mass insult to other mugus? Either by actually spoofing, or by setting up a free email that's almost identical but making the mugu's address the reply-to?
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This site will make his life hell.

Just make a fake WU or moneygram receipt and send it to him.

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

they can check Western union numbers online I think so make that mtcn code blurry,

I've made the same lads go to moneygram 3 or 4 times with these fake receipts.
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kay then, MoneyGram it is. I'll make sure I make him fill in that form too (or maybe I'll create a new 52 page form for him to fill in instead.)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic