SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two Mentallic trunk boxes from the year 20011

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes all trunk boxes in the future will be insane .. just added to hall of shame but thought you should get a preview.

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/certificate.jpg

Mod edit: Image changed to link to fix forum blowout -ghost

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one those from Prince, along with his bank details and a cute photo of him and his sister. Very Happy I loved the words 'GERMINI' and the word MENTALLIC.

Passed on the bank details to Alan, how do i get a piggy in my siggy? Very Happy

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Prince is a particularly dumb lad, I also got his refugee ID card which is as useful as chocolate umbrella. I got the cute photo and a certificate of ownership which is just as bad but slightly less funny. How this lad actually thinks anyone would be daft enough to believe that certificate is legitimate, anyone knows. At the moment I'm dithering with him as I'm a bit tired of lads at the moment. I'll see if I can get him on M T C N V@ult or a piggy out of him.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems very official to me!
I guess 20011 is the year the lad will get his dollars!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TwentyPercentCooler
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Prince a regular? That wouldn't be Tony Prince would it? He's the most fantastically retarded scammer I've come across so far.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday Zulusofola? Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask if the trunk boxes are equipped with flux capacitors. He's going to need to travel 18,000 years into the future to deposit them with the security company, return to present day to handle the transaction modalities, then go "back to the future" to collect the boxes. Razz

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
Friday Zulusofola? Laughing

Yes apparently Friday is the name of the deceased. His original mail talked about him and his brother being orphans then suddenly it's him and his sister.

He does like to write long unintelligible e-mails. Yawn ..
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thank for fast reply. You are not importing our trunk boxes to the US. Our trunk boxes that is having our fund is already in the US with the UN diplomat Dr.Newman Desmond. He has deposited it in a safe and secure storage warehouse since he dould not be able to deliver it to our late adopted God mother Mrs Oliver Strongman. We are seeking an asylum as a united nation refugee here in the Buduburam Refugee Camp Accra Ghana. We are having a refugee status here in the refugee camp and a refugee identity. All of our legal documents are with the UN diplomat. He said that when we have the money to make the change of our documents to your name then he can have the legal right to scan and send the documents for you. he said he doen't know you and he is assign to protect our trunck boxes until we have find a new guardian that he can make the delivering to and the documents must be change legally in the supreme high court before it can be disclose to you. The diplomat will make the delivering of our trunk boxes to you in Australia when he has confirmed that you are the legal receiver of our two trunk boxes. So what you need to do now to assist us is to send down the 1,850 needed to make the change of our documentation to your name in the supreme high court of justice Accra Ghana where our two trunk boxes is being originated from before getting to the united state of america. And after we make the transferring of our documents to your name legally we will scan and send you the original documents and then the united nation diplomat will have the full legal right to relocate our two trunk boxes to you over there in your country. we are giving you full assurance that everything will be okay and the delivering of our trunk boxes will be deliver to you legally without any problem. And when you confirm to i and my younger sister that you have receive our two trunk boxes from the diplomat. We will provide you with the combination code to open the two trunk boxes. so that you can take out the fund and deposit it on a secure bank account over there in Australia. And then you can send us some money for us to process our travel documents to enable us come over to you to come and start our new life over there in your country. and further our educational career and then you can assist us with a life time investment. this is what we want you to do for us and we will take you as our foster gother father over there that will look after us. so send us your information and let us know when you will be sending down the 1,850 US dollar so that we can provide you with the details to send it via western unuion ormoney gram. to enable us get our documentation transfer to your name to enable the diplomat have the legal right to make the shipment of our two trunk boxes to your door step. we look forward to hear from you.

Zulusofola

.. take you as our foster gother father .. oh ffs

Quote:
Hello Sir,

PLease try to call i and my younger sister on this cell phone # +233 20 423 9430 We are living the internet cafe right now. Please we want you to call us as soon as you receive our email. To let us know if you are still having the good heart in helping us financially with the amount needed by the supreme high court of justice to transfer our documentation to your name. We look forward to receive your phone call.

Zulusofola.

No I don't want to call 'I and my blah blah blah' ..

Does anyone want to give this dufus a call as 'Peter Pann' Wink

I'm an Australian citizen working in the U.A.E and not sure if it's 100% legal to bring these into the country
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have receive your email. You should know that the person who is making this delivering to you is a united nation diplomat and he have every documentation with him to back up the legitmate of our two trunk boxes. Our trunk boxes was here in Ghana before the diplomat moved it here from to the united state. But we lost our adopted God mother that is why he could not be able to make the delivering to her and he has to deposit the two trunk boxes in a safe security warehouse for a safe keeping. the diplomat will not have any problem with UAE customs. He has been making delivering for almost two decades so this is his profession. If you want him to make the deliveringg to you in UAE we guarantee you a safe and successful delivering. But if you want the diplomat should make the delivering to your close trusted friend, we still ensure you a safe and sucessful delivering. what we just need to do is to make the change of our documentation to your name so that the united nation diplomat will have the legal right to make the delivering to you in UAE or Australia. The diplomat is just waiting for us to make the change of our documents and fedex him with the new documents baring your name legally which will be issued in the supreme high court of justice. The united nation diplomat will contact yo directly after we have make the change of our documents to your name legally. he will ask you for a convinience time of yours in which you will like him to make the delivering to you. so please let us know when we will be making the change this is very important and we look forward to hear from you.

Prince Jerry Zulusofola

.. after reading this I need a 'convenience' puke

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We have call the UN diplomat Mr Newman Desmond and we told him that you need to hear from him and we explain everything to him that you have email us about the custom of UAE. He said he will contact you in today as soon as he can. and we also explain to the secretary that you will need a bank account to send down the money to us. but he said you are to send it via western union money transfer or money gram because, his bank account can only receive the minimum payment of 3,500 USD and the money that you will need to send down is not up to that amount. So please you are to send down the money via western union money transfer or money gram with the diplomat secretary information stated below. and email us with the payment details which is the MTCN # ( Money Transfer Control Number ) and the senders name and also with your full details.

Below is the information to send down the money via western union or money gram

FIRST NAME : OKPAKO

LAST NAME : UKOKO

ADDRESS : BUDUBURAM REFUGEE CAMP

STATE : ACCRA

TEST QUESTION : IN GOD

ANSWER : WE TRUST

Quote:
Sent: Sun, 4 September, 2011 13:50:35
Subject: From Diplomat Newman Desmond

Mr Peter,

I am Diplomat Newman Desmond the united nation diplomat who is assigned to deliver your two foster children two consignment trunk boxes that is containing their family belongings. I am contacting you in repect of your two foster children Jerry Zulusofola two trunk boxes that i am having under my costody over here in the United State of Amercia. They called me on the phone and said to me you need me to contact you to know how seceure i can make the delivering of their two trunk boxes to you. You don't have to bother Mr Peter. Every legal documents are intact that is backing up the two trunk boxes. So i will not have any problem making the delivering to you over there in U.A.E. I have all the customs check documents intact. And i have make a delivering of 4 truck boxes to Dubai in 2010. so i guarantee you a safe delivering to you with pleasure. All i want you to do is for your children to make the change of the documents in the supreme high court of justice Accra Ghana and they should fedex it to me immidiately the documents is issued by the suprem high court of justic. And when i receive it i will okay my flight ticket to make the delivering to you over there in A.U.E and i will provide you with my flight itinerary so that you will have my arrival time. So your two foster children should get the documents change to your name so that i can have the legal right to relocate their two trunk boxes to you as their new foreign beneficiary whom you are. Every other documents is okay. So let me know at once as soon as you make the change. i look forward to hear from you again.

Sincerely,

Diplomat Newman Desmond.

His e-mail handle 'diplomaticdesmond' Smile
^ P.S sorry about the goat .. erm .. I mean bloat

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks, I'm baiting this idiot at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207823

He's sent me four emails trying to explain WU but I'm too stupid to understand them Embarassed
I'll post again after Prince has enjoyed a few trips to MG ... and if Gomer doesn't get there first

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic