SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to steal Jock's hospital money!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone reading Eater will know that lads will stop at nothing to get easy money. This is just another example from one of my straight baits. I’ve been working this lad since last year, I've sent him to MG/bank five times, and I’m now into my second-wave character Jock Strapp, who has to send only $1050 in process fees to claim his $500,000 winnings.

Sadly, Jock isn’t too good on figurework and transposes the reference numbers. Many times, so Alan has plenty of time to kill, and I catch another piggy.
Quote:
Please be made known that till this moment the aditor's has not confirm your payment because the officer has went to the bank twice Very Happy but no payment has been confirmed. We therefore advise you to confirm that from your sending bank since there is noway we can trace any coming transaction due to your kind kind of payment slip.

I get another trip to the bank, but the lad does not tell me the evil Gomer has struck in the meantime:
Quote:
HAHAHAHA I HACK UR BOX I EAT UR MONI €1050
U SMALL TIME YAHOO LOSER BOI U NEVA GET MONI
SATAN AN DEY OGBANJE MAGIK MAK GOMER DEY KING OOOOOO

Jock writes to say his bank says the €1050 was deposited into the bank account lad gave him. Perhaps your accounting officer has stolen the money? Lad says he did not get the money. The stress is too much for Jock who is taken ill. His wife Jockette mails the lad who replies:
Quote:
We are very sorry for such news now,pls you can extend our simparty greeting to him,and our office have being granted his permitt to be ok. We wait to hear from him as soon as he recover with his body,

Many more emails with Jockette saying the money had been paid, lad saying it hadn’t.
Quote:
Dear Jockette,
Firstly permit us to wish him quick recovering from his illness, the next astake is taking place soon and his winnin will be taking to next stake if his process charges still remain unpaid ,and his receiving account yet to reconfirm to us.

Jockette gets desperate: My husband is not well to talk but I do not want to lose his winnings we need it to pay hospital bills. How much do you require and can i send it by money gram?
Of course that’s no problem, but Jockette sends the MTCN, mixed up of course. Lad goes to MG again, sends angry mail.
Quote:
The money gram receipt has no reference number ,because you cover it by with your receipt, so it will be wise you stop play game with this office otherwise your name will be in our blacklist never to partispat in any of our programs. We advise you to copy out the money gram information and send it to us by mail.

Poor Jockette doesn't understand:
The receipt was stapled on by clerk at money gram I do not know about these things and i thought you needed to see this cash receipt. If you fold back the receipt you will see that there is a number 70051897 ... I hope this is all you need so now can you send my winning prize plees becoz we really need this money.

Lad goes to MG yet again for Jockette’s payment, but OH NO ... SATAN GOMER TO LAD:
Quote:
HAHAHAHA I EAT UR MONI AGEN I HACK UR MAGA STRAPP
U SMALTIME YAHOO LOSER BOI
SATAN OGBANJE MAGIK MAK GOMER DEY KING OOOOOO

Lad to Jockette:
Quote:
To your own notice, we can assure our self now that you are not serious with our office,neanwhile we have decide to cancel your winningng,reason is that you are still joking with us uptil now,there is no sigle trueth in you Ok. After our verification of your payment today, we find out that all what you are saying is lie,pls can you listing to us now,do not write to us anymore

Jockette gets cross:
What do you mean I am not serious??????????? I have paid the money to you by money gram here is the ticket you see for yourself. Plse send us our winnings as my husband is very sick

Lad doesn't care:
Quote:
Do you feel that we are beging you money for food or what,what do you think that we are? So do not send any email to this office again, Ok.

Lad is now busy trying to get $1050 from my third character, Ballsin McSporran. Twenty mails so far, and his first trip to Moneygram ... only three more to go and he gets to meet Gomer again Laughing

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic