SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From HM tresury Lodon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
howarddee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Howard Donaldson,

Thanks for your swift respond we are in receipt of your email and we want to reassure you of our commitment towards eradicating the rapid online fraudulent activities, and assist people with genuine transfer cases and those who had fallen victims to receive their funds hitch-freely by relating you official and transparent procedures for the transfer of your funds.

After we have uncovered that you have been dealing with importers, who have been extorting money from you through concocted lies and false documents. The government saddles the(HM Treasury) in the United Kingdom to step in and address this issue and have victims receive their impending transfers. Actually, you can receive your transfer from the comfort of your home once it is ascertain that you are the rightful beneficiary.

For verification purpose and subsequent release of your funds you are to forward to this office the following:

(A) Your full name, address & telephone number
(B) A copy of your passport or driver's license.
(C) A supporting documents on the transfer you involved in and or additional information referencing your impending transfer.
(D) Any proof of payment you have made in the past to any impostor, its organization or agency.

Soon as we receive the required details above. We shall proceed with these project In view of this, we shall be waiting to hear back from you to enable us process your impending transaction accordingly.

Regards,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
Chancellor of the Exchequer
HM Treasury

Dear Mr Osborne,

Thank you very much for sending me your passport detail it very much re-assured me, might I say what fine features you have I am sure you are very well endowed in the trouser department.

My Address is:
28 Yabadabadoo street
Bedrock
NSW 2300 Australia.
tel 02 9969 277

The money, 3 million pounds, was stolen from me in 2003 by a man called Mr Elma Fudd who claimed to work for your department he said that he would provide me with a consignment of British standard treasury garden gnomes complete with fishing rods for the money but I paid for them and they never arrived. I have attached a copy of my passport please let me know what else I have to do to get the gnome money back

Howard Bigknob

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone Number: +44-704-576-8210

The name you provided and the name on the international passport doesn't correspond what are you trying to do you need to do what is right if you fail i will report you to your local police.

Regards,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury.

Sent: 26 August 2011 03:15:02
To: [email protected]
Mr Osborne,

Given the sensitive nature of my business as a garden gnomes trader I am surprised you expect my trading name to be the same as my real one on my passport

Regards

Howard Donaldson

British Garden Gnome Trading Company
Bedrock Branch

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the information sent. For your information, your transfer will be instructed through KTT (Key Telegraphic Transfer) this is an electronic Transfer of funds system. The money will be transferred using the ETF which will reflect in the dedicated software of your receiving bank in your country. This is a world wide means of transferring huge some of money into a recipients account overseas. And before we commence with your transfer you are required to re-validate your pending file so that our accredited attoryney will work on the legal documentation which will backup your fund so that I can be trasferred to your country without having any problem with your bank.

I just hope this brief explanation will give you are clear understanding. Please you are to send the needed money by western union money today through my secretary name; Joy James, Address: Horse Guards Road LONDON SW1A 2HQ United Kingdom. Once you can get the needed £850GBP.To settle the revalidation fee which is equivalent to $1540 Australia Dollars. Please forward the western union information including the control number in your reply.

I look forward to your urgent reply.

Regards,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury.

Sent: 29 August 2011 06:24:59
Dear Mr Osborne,

So you are going to send your secratery Ms Joy James down to the bank to collect the money, no problem. I bet she is a hottie, you old dog, wouldn't be surprised if you have slipped her the odd length of British beef on your Whitehall desk. I just need your bank details, account and sort code at the bank of western union then I will duck down to my local branch of the Bank of Bedrock and transfer the money out of my rock solid saver account.

Look forward to getting the info

Howard Bigknob Donaldson

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.

Thanks for getting back to me, you are required to pay the re-validation fee via western union because that is the fast means of receiving money all over the world and they don't need any account information such as (bank details, account and sort code) before you can send fund with western union, so you are required to make payment to my secretary with the information i have provided in this email.

Name: Joy Williams
Address: Horse Guards Road LONDON SW1A 2HQ United Kingdom.
Amount: £850GBP equivalent to($1540 Australia Dollars).

Once you re-validate your file you will be directed to contact our accredited attorney who will work on the documentation which will backup your fund so that the bank(Allied Irish Bank) won't having any problem transfering your fund to your designated bank account.

Regards,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury.

Sent: 30 August 2011 03:32:34
Dear Mr Osborne,

No problem I have the money to send to you as I recently sold the my monopoly property on the Old Kent Road and it had two hotels on it. Just let me have your account details at the Bank of Western Union and I will send the money through to you via international transfer.

Love and kisses

Howard Bigknob Donaldson

P.s I am feelying pretty moist about this

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.

I have told you that we don’t use bank account for re-validation fee and you are still asking me to provide account information that is so awkward are you trying to teach me my job here what is my business with your hotel you sold.

Regards,

Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury.

Sent: 30 August 2011 11:39:32
Dear Mr Osborne.

I was most offended by the tone of your last E mail. I am an esteemed garden gnome trader and not used to be ing spoked to in such a manner. I once met your superior The Hon David Cameron.It was at a scrabble competition, he beat me with his clever use of fellatio in the final round.

If I do not receive an apology for your tone I will report you to Mr. Cameron.

Regards

Howard Bigknob Donaldson

Email: [email protected]

You have no reason to be offended at my previous mail because i was being sceptic about your attitudes. Also i wish to inform you that Hon. David Cameron will not be pleased to know that the mandate to effect the transfer of your funds to you is not being met and so i'll advice that you act accordingly to get this done at the mandated time, meanwhile if an apology is all you require to act accordingly then i must say with due respect you have it. It's well known as i have explained to you that western union do not need bank details, account and sort code to send money transfer. All you need to do is walk into any western union outlet/branch closest to you and make payment of the re-validation fee to the secretary with the information i have provided in this email as below;

After payment you're expected to send payment information which must include(Sender's name, Address, Text Question, Text Answer & 10 Digits MTCN) and send a scanned copy of the payment slip if you can. Once your payment is received, your file will be re-validated then your file will be directed immediately to contact our accredited attorney who will work on the documentation which will backup your fund so that the bank(Allied Irish Bank) won't have any hitch/problem transfering your fund to your designated bank account.

Regards,
Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury United Kingdom.

Sent: 31 August 2011 01:16:57
Dear Mr Osborne,

Thank you for your grovelling apology. I cannot find a branch of the Western Union Bank here in Bedrock NSW, we are a bit behind the times here. Perhaps I could put the money in a plain brown envelope, similar to the ones in which I receive my monthly copy of "chains and spanking today" they are designed to look innocent and do not arouse suspicion. Then I could post it to you.

Howard bigknob Donaldson

Sending the re-validation fee through posting as letter isn't a secure means to make the payment. If you couldn't find a Western Union Outlet/Agent, then you should locate any Australia Post Outlet to send the money, they can help you there arrange to send money international from Western Union and make payment of the re-validation fee to the secretary with the information i have provided in this email as below;

After payment you're expected to send payment information which must include(Sender's name, Address, Text Question, Text Answer & 10 Digits MTCN) and send a scanned copy of the payment slip. I hope this directive i have provided you will be of help and useful to you and expect that you act accordingly this time to avoid further delay to ensure that your fund is duely transfered.

Regards,
Rt Hon George Osborne MP

Hi Big Chap,

I will get the 850 pounds that I had been saved to buy my Grandma a new artificial leg from the shoe box under my bed and take it down to the post office so that your hot assed secretary can collect it. What Branch of the western union bank in England am I sending it to to ?

Howard Bigknob Donaldson

Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom

Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom
[email protected]

Add to contacts
Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom Horse Guards Road LONDON SW1A 2HQ. Email: [email protected] Phone Number: +44-704-576-8210 Attention: H
To howard donaldson
From: Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom ([email protected])
Sent: 31 August 2011 11:38:52
To: howard donaldson ([email protected])
Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury United Kingdom
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.

Sending the re-validation fee through posting as letter isn't a secure means to make the payment. If you couldn't find a Western Union Outlet/Agent, then you should locate any Australia Post Outlet to send the money, they can help you there arrange to send money international from Western Union and make payment of the re-validation fee to the secretary with the information i have provided in this email as below;

After payment you're expected to send payment information which must include(Sender's name, Address, Text Question, Text Answer & 10 Digits MTCN) and send a scanned copy of the payment slip. I hope this directive i have provided you will be of help and useful to you and expect that you act accordingly this time to avoid further delay to ensure that your fund is duely transfered.

Regards,
Rt Hon George Osborne MP

***** This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient because it was sent to you in error and you are not authorized to reply, copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom.

31/08/2011
howard donaldson
Dear Mr Osborne, Thank you for your grovelling apology. I cannot find a branch of the Western Union Bank here in Bedrock NSW, we are a bit behind the times here. Perhaps I could put the money in a pla
To [email protected]
Dear Mr Osborne,

Thank you for your grovelling apology. I cannot find a branch of the Western Union Bank here in Bedrock NSW, we are a bit behind the times here. Perhaps I could put the money in a plain brown envelope, similar to the ones in which I receive my monthly copy of "chains and spanking today" they are designed to look innocent and do not arouse suspicion. Then I could post it to you.

Howard bigknob Donaldson

Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom Add to contacts
Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom Horse Guards Road LONDON SW1A 2HQ. Email: [email protected] Phone Number: +44-704-576-8210 Attention: H
To howard donaldson
From: Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury United Kingdom ([email protected])
Sent: 30 August 2011 17:43:18
To: howard donaldson ([email protected])
Rt Hon George Osborne MP
HM Treasury United Kingdom
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.

You have no reason to be offended at my previous mail because i was being sceptic about your attitudes. Also i wish to inform you that Hon. David Cameron will not be pleased to know that the mandate to effect the transfer of your funds to you is not being met and so i'll advice that you act accordingly to get this done at the mandated time, meanwhile if an apology is all you require to act accordingly then i must say with due respect you have it. It's well known as i have explained to you that western union do not need bank details, account and sort code to send money transfer. All you need to do is walk into any western union outlet/branch closest to you and make payment of the re-validation fee to the secretary with the information i have provided in this email as below;

After payment you're expected to send payment information which must include(Sender's name, Address, Text Question, Text Answer & 10 Digits MTCN) and send a scanned copy of the payment slip if you can. Once your payment is received, your file will be re-validated then your file will be directed immediately to contact our accredited attorney who will work on the documentation which will backup your fund so that the bank(Allied Irish Bank) won't have any hitch/problem transfering your fund to your designated bank account.

Regards,
Rt Hon George Osborne MP

To [email protected]
Dear Mr Osborne,

Howard bigknob Donaldson

Regards,
Rt Hon George Osborne MP

Hi Big Chap,

I will get the 850 pounds that I had been saved to buy my Grandma a new artificial leg from the shoe box under my bed and take it down to the post office so that your hot assed secretary can collect it. What Branch of the western union bank in England am I sending it to to ?

Howard Bigknob Donaldson
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't actually send him a passport image, did you?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic