SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marriage certificate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CRYSTALFAIRY69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I recently got married in Nigeria and my husband who just recently have found out has lied to me on his company he works for there is no such company and I don't think my marriage to him is really legal either can you help me on this matter please???
alright well we married in nigeria on june 2nd this year and my wedding certificate has me questioning the man whom I have married cause on it it says spinster and batchlor and we were both married before, plus he has a business card which I called yesterday and a woman answered by saying hello and nothing else plus when I asked for my husband by name she hung up.... Then I called the registrars office and it too was a fake number plus since I made that call to his supposed company it's web page is under construction.... And no where to be found ??? He has asked me on monday of this week not to call him till friday cause he needed to sort things out in his head and this evening he calls me and says he needed to hear my voice and that he loved me so much ??? Please someone I need some advice on this cause I truly love this man but things are not ringing true here??

Last edited by CRYSTALFAIRY69 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CRYSTALFAIRY69!
Welcome to Eater!
It's hard to know what advice to give by the little that you've posted. If you would post a few more details we could try to help.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
CRYSTALFAIRY69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

alright well we married in nigeria on june 2nd this year and my wedding certificate has me questioning the man whom I have married cause on it it says spinster and batchlor and we were both married before, plus he has a business card which I called yesterday and a woman answered by saying hello and nothing else plus when I asked for my husband by name she hung up.... Then I called the registrars office and it too was a fake number plus since I made that call to his supposed company it's web page is under construction.... And no where to be found ??? He has asked me on monday of this week not to call him till friday cause he needed to sort things out in his head and this evening he calls me and says he needed to hear my voice and that he loved me so much ??? Please someone I need some advice on this cause I truly love this man but things are not ringing true here??
Nev27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second post is just the 1st post minus the first sentence or so....
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When and how did you meet this man? What does he say that he does for a living? Has he asked you for money for anything? If I understand this part correctly, you traveled to Nigeria to marry him and then went back home? What was the plan?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria-law.org can help with many questions related to Nigerian law, and will likely be able to help you determine whether you are legally married:

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Q&A.htm

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Dorothy"]Nigeria-law.org can help with many questions related to Nigerian law, and will likely be able to help you determine whether you are legally married:

[url]http://www.nigeria-law.org/Q&A.htm[/url][/quote]

Regarding this site it is a scam web site I have contacted it by phone and they are not who they say they are plus I e-mailed them and they came back notice failure so you needed to know this thanks
CRYSTALFAIRY69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Fartina o'douriss"]When and how did you meet this man? What does he say that he does for a living? Has he asked you for money for anything? If I understand this part correctly, you traveled to Nigeria to marry him and then went back home? What was the plan?[/quote]

Well he claims to work for a company called Ema royal Gas & oil and his plan was to apply for a spousal visa and then join me here in the united kingdom Thanks...
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CF!
The website does not appear to be fake as you can see below it has been operating for a long time. It's possible that the phone number has changed. What happened when you phoned them?

Domain ID:D3224018-LROR
Domain Name:NIGERIA-LAW.ORG
Created On:26-Jan-1999 05:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:27-Jan-2011 00:08:34 UTC
Expiration Date:26-Jan-2021 05:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:30886900-NSI
Registrant Name:The Chambers of E.C.M. Obata
Registrant Organization:The Chambers of E.C.M. Obata
Registrant Street1:5th Avenue, R Close, House 29.
Registrant Street2:Town.
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Lagos
Registrant State/Province:LAGOS, PO BOX
Registrant Postal Code:52832.
Registrant Country:NG
Registrant Phone:+1.2340188256
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:27324751-NSI
Admin Name:The Chambers of E.C.M. Obata
Admin Organization:The Chambers of E.C.M. Obata
Admin Street1:5th Avenue, R Close, House 29.
Admin Street2:Town.
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Unknown
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:99999
Admin Country:NG
Admin Phone:+1.2340188256

The Ema royal Gas & oil that he allegedly works for, I found this website but all the pages are blank: http://www.emaroyal.com/

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom emaroyal.com"...

Domain Name: EMAROYAL.COM
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Name Server: NS01.ONE.COM
Name Server: NS02.ONE.COM
Updated Date: 27-jun-2011
Creation Date: 26-jun-2010
Expiration Date: 26-jun-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:00:29 UTC <<<

Queried whois.ascio.com with "emaroyal.com"...

Registrant:
Chris Ogbeide (736143)
Flat 4 , The Parade, Wharf Road
Wharf Road
GU12 5AZ, , Ash Vale
GB

Domain name: emaroyal.com

Administrative and Technical contact:
Master, Host (HM6761)
One.com
Kalvebod Brygge 45

Copenhagen V, 1560
DK
[email protected]
+45.46907100 Fax: +45.70205872

Record created: 2010-06-27 01:23:37
Record last updated: 2010-06-27 01:23:42
Record expires: 2012-06-26 00:00:00

Domain servers in listed order:
ns01.one.com (NSONECOM535)
ns02.one.com (NSONECOM617)

This site was only registered for two years which leads me to believe that it's fake.

We really need more information about where you met your husband. Was it on the internet? The more that you can tell us about the circumstances of your meeting the easier we can help you.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Fartina says, the site Dorothy posted is totally legitimate. But we can't quite understand what your situation is. You need to explain it in more detail, specifically the points asked by Fartina.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the marriage is fake, and you see a lot more red flags in the relationship, then it's probable he is ONLY using you to emigrate to the UK.

Determine the marriage is fake or not legal, dump him, and move on with your life.

DO NOT participate in any spousal visa unless you can determine the marriage is legal, and you are willing to accept the risks involved in bringing this man to the UK.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for emaroyal, the pages aren't blank, there is only one page and all the link are exactly the same. Someone want to get it deaded, and claim it for their siggy???

edited for typos Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
CRYSTALFAIRY69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might have only been a link in something bigger then just a fake marriage\?? Like money transferring because a large amount of money was transferred into my account in April and my husband said to transfer it to him by western union and keep some of the money for my flight and my nigerian visa to come to Nigeria for us to get married over there which we did on June 2nd so I think in all honesty that would have been my pay off and the marriage was and is probably fake as well....
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CrystalFairy: It does sound like you were used for a scam. The money sent into your account was very likely paid in by a scam victim. We often hear of people who have been "married" to someone they met over the internet - via email - and they are scam victims. We rarely hear of scammers actually having their victims fly over to actually marry them. That said: I do believe you are involved in a scam and the person you have married is not who he is pretending to be.
I suggest that you contact your local law enforcement and ask for help sorting this out, and determining if you are actually legally married, as well as taking steps to make sure that you become disentangled from this. If you receive funds from fraud, you are legally responsible.
Please contact your local law enforcement.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic