SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible twat church member and safari lad in one!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boldanditalicised
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only just started baiting and realise there may be a long way to go before I see any results, but today I received this gem of an email:

I can't wait to see where this one leads Laughing

I don't feel ready to speak to him on the phone yet (I don't like using the phone even in RL!), so I'm thinking of setting up an online answerphone. Does anyone have a link to the 15 minute long Twat church voicemail message? I'd like to link it to the answerphone if possible so the lad has to listen to all of it before leaving me a message. Any tips on how to do that would be really welcome!

Last edited by boldanditalicised on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey B and I. Welcome to Eater!

May I ask how this possible lad contacted you? You have a website of sorts, it seems?

Before you go any farther, I am wondering what makes you think this is a scammer? When you have a website or have possible lads contact you from other sources (instead of a scam format in your email or from surplus, etc), then you have to worry about possible ITPs.

The email you posted doesn't show any scam format and I would hate for you to accidentally bait an ITP.

As far as the 15 mins phone message for the church, I don't know if that is still working now.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater.

Try www.voxox.com

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
boldanditalicised
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
May I ask how this possible lad contacted you? You have a website of sorts, it seems?

Before you go any farther, I am wondering what makes you think this is a scammer? When you have a website or have possible lads contact you from other sources (instead of a scam format in your email or from surplus, etc), then you have to worry about possible ITPs.

The email you posted doesn't show any scam format and I would hate for you to accidentally bait an ITP.

I forgot to clarify that the 'friend' my lad refers to contacted my catcher account with a classic 419 scam. When I offered him membership of the Twat church and showed him the website link at http://twatchurch.webs.com/, he said that 'I am not interested because I have a good job' (LOL Laughing) but he had a friend who might be interested in joining... A day later the 'friend' contacted me from a different IP address in the same city. I think it's pretty safe to say I'm baiting the same lad who originally sent me the 419 scam!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boldanditalicised wrote:
A day later the 'friend' contacted me from a different IP address in the same city.

No, I don't think it is safe to say that. There are plenty of IPs in a city and there is no way of knowing that it would be the same lad just because it is from the same city. It is very possible that it is a scammer's friend/ITP.

Now it could be another scammer, that is true. It could be the same scammer. Or it could be an ITP. At this point, you don't know.

Without more evidence of this lad being a scammer, you should drop him. Or at least stop baiting until you have independent evidence it is a scammer.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The evidence is very easy to get if friend and mugu email you 5 minutes apart regularly and/or if they share the same IP = same computer.
Or if the friend´s email has googleable scam hits or obvious fake profile registrations on FB & Co. Smile Or when the friend´s phone number has scam hits.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
boldanditalicised
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. I've bought myself a couple of days so I can check for evidence this guy is a scammer before I really start baiting him!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or when the friend´s phone number has scam hits.

This is the case. If you google the above phone number it leads to Eater (obviously) and to "Barrister " on the TSB forum doing a standard Senegal refugee girl and Reverend scam!

So please PLEASE bait him on, and good luck Thumbs up

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
boldanditalicised
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks FrumpyBB, I really wanted to be able to bait this one! Now he just has to wait for to get in touch with him for the next stage of his initiation! Laughing
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Thumbs up just be prepared for some dreary upfront money requests but the tutorial and all published church baits provide great examples with many ideas of "hierarchy" and "church rules" for you to conter.

You might want to "mask" the +221 phone number above tho. Smile

boldanditalicised
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've successfully ignored all requests for money so far. I often reply with 'you don't seem to have read my last email' when the lads refuse to get off script!

Masking within a quote didn't work so I ***ed out the last three numbers of the phone number.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does anyone have a link to the 15 minute long Tw4t church voicemail message?

I have the mp3 file of the recording. With that you should be able to a voice mail for yourself. I have uploaded the mp3 to 4shared.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/C8-rJvUn/TWAT.html

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic