SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Refugees from Liberia want to be adopted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Rоd Orаlіne, ichthyologist
Annette Orаlіne, his wife, also ichthylogist
Shаd Orаlіne, their son, present only by mention
Daniel Ηarkhоoѕt, astronomer and paranormal scientist (another baiter's character)
Melvin Clark, Liberian refugee in Ghana
Waneta Clark, his sister, also refugee
James Wotamor, barrister

2011-06-28 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Subject: MELVIN CLARK

ATTENTION,

I Am 16years old, my name is Melvin Clark, from Liberia . I am the eldest son of the late Captain Gordon Clark, the former Director of Ministry of Mining and Solid Mineral, Liberia . I am now in Ghana as a refugee in the Ghana refugee camp. Please, I want to confide in you to help me solve this problem, which I have. My late father deposited a consignment with a security & finance company before the war in my country, and when the fight was ablaze, my parent was shot dead by the rebels and I and my sister escaped to exile by the assistant of The United Nations peace keeping soldiers and we were brought to Ghana to seek asylum under Ghana Government.

One of my late father's friends, Mr. Yang Lee is suppose to receive the consignment for him in Asia, all effort to contact Mr. Yang Lee has proved abortive but I still remain the next of kin to empower a new foreign partner to assist and work on behalf of me, it is on this note that I am contacting you to please assist me to make claims of the consignments from the security company and help us invest the funds for the benefit of my future.i want to invest in USA,Asia and Europe as well. i need an urgent adoption to help me facilitate issue.

I have personally contacted the security Company and they have assured me that the consignment is intact and its ready to be released or deliver to any of my late father partner or anybody I empower to received the consignment in any part of Asia, America or Europe as it was instructed by my late father before he die, now what I intend to do now is to empower you for the claim of this consignment on behalf of me.

Please, this is confidential, and I have not told anybody before about this, the consignment contains 50 Carats of purple rough-cut diamond gemstones of Diamond Creek, Lofa County Origin and $30 Million U.S Dollars which according to what I see from my late fathers will, the money is two silver boxes. I count on you and i trust you because am sure and i have the believed that you can do it and be honest with me.we shall share 50/50% of the total funds and goods.i will make you the foreign beneficiary of all the consignment including dumorage charges by the security company.

At the moment i did not have any financial power to handle this transaction alone and that is why am getting you involve to help me with one mind and solve this problem for me. I am sending this email on public cafe, I cannot say everything here for confidential reason, but please you can give me your telephone number and i will call you immediately.
Thank you with hope of your help.God richly bless you.

Yours truly,

Melvin Clark.MELVIN CLARK

2011-06-29 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

Subject: Re: MELVIN CLARK

I am interested. I am willing to save your inheritance from the wrath of
the angry Dumo!

Where is Lofa, by the way?

Lofa, as I later found out, is the northernmost county in Liberia. It is riddled with bullet holes from war, and many people have fled.

2011-06-30 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Subject: RE: MELVIN CLARK

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your concern about my inheritance and the angry domus,the LOfa is safe in storage,

Provide me with your direct telephone number
and your full name so that i can call you on phone
for security reason in regards to the consignment and Lofa

Thank you very and God bless until i have your contact number to speak.

Regards,
Melvin

2011-07-02 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Mr. Rоd,

I am still waiting to hear from you sir please get back to me with your contact details.

Thanks,

Melvin Clark.

2011-07-06 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you earlier. I was off the coast of Florida doing some research on fish and my boat broke down and I had to get it fixed.

My full name is Rоdney Κеllеtt Orаlіne. I don't have a direct telephone number; I live on a boat and communicate by email and two-way radio.

2011-07-06 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your mail and concern for me and my sister, Right now we are in UN Refugees camp in Ghana and the consignment is in security company vault/storage for some year and has accumulated demurages, we need to clear the consignment from the security company

You shall process our adoption papers as soon as you receive the money for us to come over to your country to further our education.

You will need to contact the security company as my beneficiary and the owner of the consignment in order for a legal change of ownership and documentation to be done on your name.

Also provide us with your direct contact and full name so that i can present it to our lawyer to start the documentation of change of ownership of your name.

God bless you as i wait to hear from you soon

Regards

2011-07-07 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

My full name is Rоdney Κеllеtt Orаlіne; my wife's is Annette Hooke Orаlіne. Our address is:
#### Arսոdel Road
Deal Island, Maryland 217##
USA.

How much education have you had? We homeschool our 8-year-old; this is the easiest option, as if he attended school elsewhere, he'd have to stay in our house by himself while we're at sea studying fish.

2011-07-07 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your immediate response and contact information's provided as regards helping me and I really appreciate your effort over this matter, I am just an high school graduate, all that needs to be done is to inform our lawyer that will perfect the transaction for us.

Firstly, The lawyer will have to make changes of all the documents from my fathers name to your name as the new beneficiary stating you as my father’s foreign partner abroad in which my self and my sister will attest too.

Secondly, after completely making these changes of ownership to your name as our guardian & the new beneficiary of the consignments, we will now move onto the security company where these consignments are deposited to state our claim legally through the help of the lawyer.

Thirdly, I will want to know from you how you wish to receive these consignments because they are 2 boxes and one of it is Funds while the other is Diamonds?

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can move ahead by me introducing you to our Lawyer here.

Yours Truly.

Melvin Clark.

2011-07-07 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

I'm not sure about the consignments. The least expensive way would be to send them by boat, I think, but since I have a boat, I could come myself and get them. Is that okay with you?

What sort of fish do you have in your area? How far are you from the coast? I would be quite interested in studying them, especially if you have some unusual deep-sea species.

2011-07-08 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am very happy to hear from you as I have also informed the lawyer about this development in which he his also prepared to hear from you as regards to this great assistance you are giving us.

I am just 18yrs of age and my sister is 15yrs we really do not know about the West African coast and the type of fishes around here because we were not expose to that since childhood.

I think sending them by boat is a good idea as the security company can make an arrangements on that because they have their courier service in various forms, shipping method and Air method so i guess you can intercept this good at any lacation of your choice.

Can you come to Ghana by Air to get this transaction completed your self or you will prefer the lawyer to do the necessary things that need to be done on your behalf for the security company to ship the consignments to their affiliate center nearest to you for you to go pick it up?

Below is the contact information of the barrister:

Barrister James Wotamor
James Wotamor Chambers
& Accredited Services
Tel: +233-244-526-418.
Email: [email protected]

Please note that the consignments are currently here in Ghana because my father deposited them here for safe keeping as a family inheritance during his regime as Director of Ministry of Mining and Solid Mineral in Liberia.

I will wait to hear from you once you and the Lawyer has communicated, have a wonderful day as my sister also send her regards.

Yours Son,

Melvin Clark.

2011-07-09 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject:

Melvin Clark told me to contact you about some boxes his father has deposited with you. Please tell me more details.

2011-07-10 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Barrister James Wotamor

Barrister James Wotamor
James Wotamor Chambers
& Accredited Services
Tel: +233-244-526-418.
Email: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Rоd Orаlіne,

Thank you for contacting James Wotamor & Accredited Chamber.

I am in receipt of your email and its content well noted, I am so delighted to know you are willing to adopt these children as yours and better their life just as their father will do if he was alive.

I have been their father’s Lawyer here in Ghana since 2002 when he came to Ghana to make this deposit which I witnessed and stood by him as his personal lawyer before is sudden demise.

These Kids were under aged as at the time I knew their father so I did not really got to see them in person not until (Melvin) and the sister (Waneta) presented the documents of their father that was issued as at the time he made the deposit of these consignments as family inheritance.

Further more to this, these kids are complaining of living in an inharmonious environment and they really wish to get their father asset to leave a better life just as their father wishes them.

On this note, I have scrutinized all the documents they presented to me and am fully convinced that they are the through kids of my late client Mr. Gordon Clark, Attached to this mail is an extract of the (Terms And Contract) documents that was signed by my self and the Late Gordon Clark with this documents you will have an insight.

After viewing this document to the best of your understanding we will now proceed by making an application to the Security Company for claims as stated on the Terms and Contract.

I will be waiting for your soonest response.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor

2011-07-11 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Sir,

I guess you are very busy? But i will please plead with you to help us as soon as you can because where we are is a refugee camp and we are tired of being here because the environment is very bad.

I will wait to read from you as regards your communication with the lawyer.

Thanks,

Melvin.

2011-07-11 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

I do sometimes get busy, but I'm not that busy right now. I have talked with the lawyer, who has sent me some documents.

2011-07-11 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject: Re: Barrister James Wotamor

I have read the document. What is the next step?

Does Waneta have an email address?

2011-07-11 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

I am in receipt of the following content as stated in your email this morning, Firstly I will want you to view the attached documents on this email as we will move ahead to get these documents changed to your name as the new beneficiary of these consignments.
Inline with this effect, I will please demand of you to send me a scan copy of any form of ID, Passport Copy, Driver’s License or a voter’s card and also your full contact details including address, telephone number and fax.
Upon the availability of the request, I will now proceed by filling the petition for the change of ownership to your name, after obtaining the change of ownership approval; we will now notify the security company of our intent for claims.
Please click on this link below if you find it difficult to download this attachment.
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29379185/DEPOSIT_CERTIFICATE.JPG
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29379224/CERTIFICATE_OF_OWNERSHIP.JPG

I will be waiting for your soonest response. Please contact Melvin for Waneta's email address as i seem not to have it. I only communicate with Melvin.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-12 Melvin to Rоd wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the email, Please advice on how far you have gone with the lawyer? Thanks

Melvin

2011-07-14 Annette to Melvin wrote:

Subject: prospective adoption

Rоd told me that you and your sister are interested in us adopting you. We'd like to get to know you first. Could you tell about your life so far, your hobbies and interests? Where are you from? What kind of people do you hang out with?

Annette

2011-07-14 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

He sent me some documents and I asked what to do next. That was two days ago. I'm waiting for him to answer.

2011-07-14 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Our address is #### Arսոdel Road, Deal Island, Maryland 217##. We do have a phone, but there's not much sense calling us, as we're usually on the bay in the boat. I won't be able to scan my ID as I'm currently out catching fish; we'll be back home in a few days.

2011-07-14 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

I am in receipt of the following content as stated in your email this morning, Firstly I will want you to view the attached documents on this email as we will move ahead to get these documents changed to your name as the new beneficiary of these consignments.
Inline with this effect, I will please demand of you to send me a scan copy of any form of ID, Passport Copy, Driver’s License or a voter’s card and also your full contact details including address, telephone number and fax.
Upon the availability of the request, I will now proceed by filling the petition for the change of ownership to your name, after obtaining the change of ownership approval; we will now notify the security company of our intent for claims.
Please click on this link below if you find it difficult to download this attachment.
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29379185/DEPOSIT_CERTIFICATE.JPG
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29379224/CERTIFICATE_OF_OWNERSHIP.JPG

I will be waiting for your soonest response. Please contact Melvin for Waneta's email address as i seem not to have it. I only communicate with Melvin.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-15 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

My address is #### Arսոdel Road, Deal Island, Maryland 217##. I don't have a fax, and phone is pretty useless as a way of contacting me, since I spend most of my time on the water with no access to a land line.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2011-07-16 Melvin to Annette wrote:

Subject: RE: prospective adoption

ATTENTION,

I Am 16years old, my name is Melvin Clark, from Liberia . I am the eldest son of the late Captain Gordon Clark, the former Director of Ministry of Mining and Solid Mineral, Liberia . I am now in Ghana as a refugee in the Ghana refugee camp. Please, I want to confide in you to help me solve this problem, which I have. My late father deposited a consignment with a security & finance company before the war in my country, and when the fight was ablaze, my parent was shot dead by the rebels and I and my sister escaped to exile by the assistant of The United Nations peace keeping soldiers and we were brought to Ghana to seek asylum under Ghana Government.

One of my late father's friends, Mr. Yang Lee is suppose to receive the consignment for him in Asia, all effort to contact Mr. Yang Lee has proved abortive but I still remain the next of kin to empower a new foreign partner to assist and work on behalf of me, it is on this note that I am contacting you to please assist me to make claims of the consignments from the security company and help us invest the funds for the benefit of my future.i want to invest in USA,Asia and Europe as well. i need an urgent adoption to help me facilitate issue.

I have personally contacted the security Company and they have assured me that the consignment is intact and its ready to be released or deliver to any of my late father partner or anybody I empower to received the consignment in any part of Asia, America or Europe as it was instructed by my late father before he die, now what I intend to do now is to empower you for the claim of this consignment on behalf of me.

Please, this is confidential, and I have not told anybody before about this, the consignment contains 50 Carats of purple rough-cut diamond gemstones of Diamond Creek, Lofa County Origin and $30 Million U.S Dollars which according to what I see from my late fathers will, the money is two silver boxes. I count on you and i trust you because am sure and i have the believed that you can do it and be honest with me.we shall share 50/50% of the total funds and goods.i will make you the foreign beneficiary of all the consignment including dumorage charges by the security company.

At the moment i did not have any financial power to handle this transaction alone and that is why am getting you involve to help me with one mind and solve this problem for me. I am sending this email on public cafe, I cannot say everything here for confidential reason, but please you can give me your telephone number and i will call you immediately.
Thank you with hope of your help.God richly bless you.

Yours truly,

Melvin Clark.

Sending an email from a new address triggered a resend of the initial script.

2011-07-16 Annette to Melvin wrote:

Yes, Melvin, I know. Rоd told me about this already. He's already sent the scan of the passport to Barrister Wotamor.

What I'd like to know is, what are you and your sister Waneta like? We're going to adopt you, we'd like to get to know you better. Does Waneta have an email address? What are your hobbies, your aspirations?

Annette

2011-07-16 Melvin to Annette wrote:

Dear Mrs. Orаlіne,

Thank you for your quick response I am very happy to know you are willing to adopt us as your children.

I am Melvin Clark from Liberia now seeking asylum in Ghana, I am 16 years old and my sister is 13 years, I am a junior high school graduate of level3 and my sister has just completed elementary school before the war pop up that lead to the sudden demise of my father.

My self and my sister are black in complexion, we are really interested in furthering our education to the highest level, I like reading swimming, playing games and soccer.

If God permits, I will really want to be a pharmacist in future and I am prepared to work hard just to achieve this goal in life.

I contacted the barrister just this evening to notify him that Mr. Rоd has sent the passport copy to him and he said he never received it, more also he said in his email message to me that Mr. Rоd said he will not be able to send him a copy because he his not on land but on boat.

My sister email address is [email protected]

We are currently living in the refugee camp here in Ghana and the environment is not too comfortable for my self and my sister so we really wish for your immediate adoption.

Thank you very much while I wait to hear from you mom.

Your Son,

Melvin Clark.

2011-07-16 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

I am in receipt of the following content as stated in your email this morning

Please be informed that legal process will commence on Monday the 18th-July-2011 and we will need you to provide us with the necessary charges that will be needed to accomplish this task.

The fee to get these documents changed to your name as the beneficiary of the boxes is $650 which will be made payable to my secretary via western union money transfer service;

Name: Mrs. Ruby Fynn
City: Accra
Zip Code: 00233
Text Question: What For?
Text Answer: Documents.
Amount: $650

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-16 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon we are going out on the continental shelf to study starցazer fish. As part of our ВՕΝЕR research, we will attempt to find out if these fish have the ability to detect approaching extraterrestrials, as well as watching their ways of catching food, mating, etc. We will be away several days.

There is no way we can get to Western Union next week, but we will be able to do bank-to-bank transfers by accessing our bank on the Web. Can you tell me a bank account to transfer the money to? It should take only three business days.

2011-07-17 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

Below are the bank details you will need to effect payment.

Name of bank: Unibank Ghana
Account name: Kwaku Anim
Account Nbr #: #############
Swift Code: UBGHGHAC.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-17 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Account Details For Payment

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

Below are the bank details you will need to effect payment.

Name of bank: Unibank Ghana
Account name: Kwaku Anim
Account Nbr #: #############
Swift Code: UBGHGHAC.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

Closed lad accounts

2011-07-17 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject: Re: Account Details For Payment

I have submitted the payment and it should be there shortly.

This was accompanied by a PDF of the transfer slip which I wrote up, with the name of the bank in both some attempt at Montenegrin and English.

2011-07-17 Waneta to Rоd wrote:

Subject: I DEMAND TO KNOW?

DEAR MR. RΟD,

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPING WITH THE LAWYER? i AM SO WORRIED HERE

YOURS TRULY,

WANETA CLARK.

2011-07-18 Annette to Melvin wrote:

We had a busy day yesterday. Rоd went underwater with cameras to watch the starցazer fish while Shаd and I set up the antenna for simulated ET signals and the computer to record them. Then I plopped into bed while Rоd got on the bank's website.

Reading and swimming are easy to do around here. Soccer is a bit more difficult. I'll ask our landlubber friends if any are into soccer and would be willing to have you visit when you'd like to play.

What languages do you speak? I know a fair bit of Spanish and French, but nothing of Twi or other African languages.

I don't know much about medicine, but I can help you learn.

Will Barrister Wotamor be handling the adoption as well as the trunk boxes?

Annette

2011-07-18 Melvin to Annette wrote:

Dear Mom,

I am Happy to hear this good news from you as I and My sister are really suffering in this camp, I speak English and Liberian (Bassa) but I wish to study more language as I can.

I like medicine because that was my father’s major before he died, and I really want to be like him in future.

Barrister Wotamor will handle all process because he is the one we are looking up to here. I just want this whole process to be completed as soon as possible.

Thanks, while I wait for your reply.

Melvin Clark.

2011-07-18 Rоd to Waneta wrote:

Subject: Re: I DEMAND TO KNOW?

The lawyer asked for a fee to transfer ownership of the boxes, which are now in your father's name. I sent the money last night. Rest assured, I'm on top of it.

2011-07-18 Waneta to Annette wrote:

Subject: Thank You For The Corporation of You And Mr.Rоd

Dear Mrs. Annette,

I have heard alot about you from my brother Melvin, How are you doing? I am weneta from Liberia and i enjoy meeting people in Life.

I will wait to read from you.

Thanks,

Waneta.

2011-07-18 Waneta to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Thank You For These Great Assistance

Dear Mr. Rоd,

Thank you for the information, I hope all these will come to an end soonest.

Waneta.

2011-07-18 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Payment Details Received.

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

We are in receipt of your payment and upon the availability of your funds we will commence with the process immediately.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-19 Annette to Melvin wrote:

Bassa ... don't know much about it. What's it like? I speak French and Spanish and can teach you.

I don't know much about medicine, but I hear they've made a really powerful painkiller by isolating components of cone shell toxins. They're also working on high-strength biocements made from barnacles and mussels.

Gotta go dive!

Annette

2011-07-19 Annette to Waneta wrote:

Subject: Re: Thank You For The Corporation of You And Mr.Rоd

I am fine. I'm about to put on my wet suit and go diving while Rоd and Shаd stay in the boat. Rоd went down yesterday. He tells me that besides the starցazers, which is what we're studying, there are lots of pretty anemones and tubeworms and shrimp and colorful slugs down there.

What's Liberia like? How is Ghana different? What languages do people speak there?
I'm in touch with the Maryland homeschooling department to see about furthering your education. We have a boy named Shаd and since we're on the water most of the time, it's impractical to send him to school, so we teach him ourselves.

Annette

2011-07-20 Annette to Waneta wrote:

Subject: Homeschooling form
Date: Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011 09:17

Could you fill this form out? It's so that the Maryland school system knows that we're taking on another pupil, and also to help us tailor the curriculum to you. No hurry, I don't have to send it to the school district until the last week in August. The school year officially starts in September - not that that keeps Shаd or any other homeschooled kid from learning year round Smile

Annette

2011-07-21 Rоd to Melvin wrote:

Subject: A fellow researcher has joined me

Tuesday night we had tried all the alien patterns we could think of, which wasn't many, and were preparing to pack up and go home. Yesterday morning, I got a reply from Daոny Ηarkhоoѕt, an astronomer and astrophysicist with ВՕΝЕR. He loaded his equipment on a plane and flew over. We saw the fish follow the plane with their eyes, wiggle their fins, open their mouths, or just stop eating when the plane was transmitting. We're going to stay here several more days. My computer's been crunching the observations; it just finished. I couldn't send email while it was crunching.

2011-07-21 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject: adoption process

Melvin said that you are handling the adoption as well as the transfer of ownership of the trunkboxes. What's the procedure, and how much does it cost? I've never dealt with a domestic adoption, let alone an intercontinental one.

2011-07-22 Wotamor to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Payment Failed

Dear Rоd Orаlіne,

We are sorry to inform you that we have checked with our bank and payment was not received by them.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Barrister James Wotamor.

2011-07-22 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject: Re: Payment Failed

I got an email from the bank saying "Your money transfer has encountered Obična ošibka banki. Please see bank manager." I don't know what "Obіčna ošіbka bankі" means. I assume it's a Slobovian phrase (the bank is based in Slobovia) that they forgot to translate. I'll talk with the manager on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest, and figure out some other way to get the money to you.

How much does it cost to start the adoption process? I'd like to add that to what I send to you.

The bank, according to its SWIFT code (which is actually the scientific name of a species of swift), is in Montenegro (country code ME). "Obіčna ošіbka bankі" means "Usual bank error" in some attempt at a Slavic language.

2011-07-26 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

Subject: Re: Payment Failed

I spoke with the bank manager; he told me that the account I tried to send to is under investigation and so I couldn't send to it. I'm going to Western Union tomorrow. If you need some money to process the adoption, let me know, and I'll add it.

2011-08-01 Rоd to Wotamor wrote:

I got an order to catch some fish when I got home and couldn't get to WU for a couple of days. As I haven't heard anything about the adoption cost, I sent the $650 you originally asked for, and uploaded the receipt. Please go to հttр://www.sесtгаոѕfeгs.tk and enter the PIN #### and access code ##############################.

I got emails which showed that he had accessed the image of the transfer slip, but he never got back to me, so here it ends.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame that the lad didn't have the patience to continue. I enjoyed reading this, though, especially when you forced the lad to write about Melvin and Waneta - I get the feeling that he really didn't want to have to provide personalities or background information for them.

Quote:
before the war pop up

War does that ... just 'pops up' out of nowhere.... Smile

Good idea of yours, being stationed on a boat!

Oh, and congratulations for the piggy!!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Artful Dodger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I misread, or does his age (and that of his sister) change during exchange of emails? lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic