SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Accounts in Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitbait69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have my lad and he's given me a few accounts throughout my bait and i say that i need Nigeria accounts.

now he says he cannot get a Nigeria account b/c in Nigeria there is a bank reorg and he doesn't trust the banks there. he does have a london account he's given to me. which i'll give to alan

i looked it up online and its true that the nigeria banks are going through a bailout/reorg, i just didn't know if that has resulted in our lads are not using nigeria based accounts now. not that it really matters, just more out of curiosity

are you guys seeing your lads not give nigeria bank accounts now?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never got much accounts from Nigeria, British accounts are just more popular with lads

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are these UK bank accounts legitimate accounts, from ITPs or are they opened criminally with fake ID by the lads. If it is the latter, the banks should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting crime by not placing proper checks on identity. Banks should be at the forefront of combating fraud. They have the resources and administration process in place to do this. But I guess they don't care about the 10 cent fraud. They only seem to care if someone steals their money. Sad

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the UK accounts will be operated by friends and family of the lad. I wouldn't bother waiting for any bank to be prosecuted for assisting scammers. They want to make money without doing anything more than the minimum ( just like lads Very Happy )

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The vast majority of the accounts I've gotten have been from the UK. I'd say that the number of Nigerian accounts I've reported roughly equals the number of US, Chinese, Spanish and Malaysian accounts. I really don't want to go through my spreadsheet of accounts to count them, but I'd estimate that 40-45% have been UK, with US, Chinese, Nigerian, Spanish, and Malaysian accounts being about 5-7% each. The rest of mine come from a variety of West African countries, South Africa, Canada, Germany, India, and the Netherlands, for the most part. As for recent numbers, I just glanced at the last few accounts I've reported and a couple of them were Nigerian, so I haven't really seen a drop-off. That's not to say that there hasn't been one for others, of course.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic