SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scammers, guns and movies

View next topic
View previous topic

DoctorCheney223
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks,

This is my first post here and I figured I would share a reverse "scam" that I pulled on these Africans. I didn't take anything from them but their time and lead them to believe they would be receiving AK-47's from my company.

We own a company that manufactures M4's, AK-47's and also handles sales from other manufacturers of weapons systems and ammunition. The Scammers said they needed the firearms to fight of the regime in their country... along with my bank account information.

Here is the first email that I received from them...

DEAR SIR,
MR. ANDREW XXXXX,
WE HAVE THE HONOUR TO INTRODUCE TO YOU OUR COMPANY.
WE DEALS IN FIRE ARMS IN OUR COUNTRY..
WE WANT YOU TO SEND US THE PRICES OF THE AK-47 AND PISTOLS YOU HAVE
IN YOUR STOCK PLUS YOUR TERMS OF PAYMENTS.
SO WHEN REPLYING ALSO SEND US YOUR BANK DETAILS TO ENABLE
US TO REMMITTS THE FUNDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
AND ALSO SEND US YOUR PACKING S IN ONE CARTOON..
OUR COMPANY IS CALLED;
BIG BAMMIE INVESTMENTS LTD.
B.P.540 BUNIA,
DEM REP OF CONGO.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
BEST REGARDS.
VICENT J Y KAMP.

I waited a bit to respond to Mr. Vicent. In my response, I used characters from Pulp Fiction and Training Day as employees of our company.

Dear Vicent,

We can provide you with all the firearms you need as long as you are registered with your government to receive international arms shipments. My name is Alonzo Harris and I am in charge of all operations for Africa. I was previously assigned to handle all Russian transactions but after a meeting in Las Vegas that didn't go so well, I have been transferred to Africa.

My assistant Jules Winnfield is African-American and speaks several dialects of Swahili that he learned while stationed in Republic of Congo with Marsellus Wallace. As for our financial information, I will put you in touch with Jake Hoyt if you wish. He handles all our monetary transactions and I call him when I need my money.

If you have done business before with our company I'm sure we can ship these items in a timely manner but be advised that Roger is no longer with us. Sadly, Roger has passed due to a pulmonary condition and he could no longer breath.

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can these AK-47 pistols processed as soon as possible.

In The Name of President Obama,

Ron M. XXXXX

Vicent then responded almost a week later with this...

DEAR,
MR. RON M. XXXX,
THANKS FOR THE MAIL OF 26 05 2010,BUT I WAS IN THE JUGGLE
SO I COULD NOT READ IT UNTIL NOW.
WE HAVE NO GOVERNMENT LINCENCE TO TRADE IN ARMS AS
WE ARE OPPOSSING THE REGIME IN POWER.HOWEVER WE NEED
THE ARMS SO BADLY TO BE GIVEN TO OUR OPERATIONS IN THE
COUNTRY.
PLEASE SEE THE NEED AND AGREE TO SUPPLY .
YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS HIGHLY AWAITED BEFORE
I GO BACK IN THE JUGGLE.
WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY SOON.
BEST REGARDS.
JYK VICENT.

I felt offended and hurt that a person claiming to be from Africa could not spell jungle correctly so I made note of it in this response. Additionally, I also used more characters from Pulp Fiction.
[b/]

Dear Mr. Vicent,

I apologize for the delayed response. I understand your need for AK-47 pistols and other firearms but we are having some difficulties at this time.

Our contact in Africa, Marcellus Wallace, was recently attacked along with Butch Coolidge by forces loyal to our largest arms competitor, ZED. The assault on Marcellus Wallace was particularly brutal and he barely survived the situation. He is still limping from the assault and probably won't be able to sit normal for quite some time. Sadly, in addition to losing Roger over there, we also lost Marvin. He was shot in the head but he was aware of the dangers when dealing with arms in foreign countries.

In the mean time, Vince Vega has agreed to take over all African and Middle East sales. Not only can he provide you with AK-47 pistols but he does have MAC-10 sub machineguns and silencers for special operations. I take it from your last email that your were actually in the jungle and not the juggle as you typed. Here in the United States, when a man states "I just got out of the juggle" he is really trying to state that he lusts for young men and maintains a stable young men for sexual pleasure. Again, a soldier such as yourself must have typed juggle because English is not your primary language.

Our CEO, Mia Wallace, has requested that you email us photos of your unit and/or fellow soldiers for verification. I have tried to explain to her that my predecessor had dealings with you but she will not allow me to proceed. Our company is owned by both Mia Wallace and Esmarelda Villalobos and these ladies are both very suspicious of African sales. I understand you and your soldiers are fighting in the jungles and need firearms to protect yourselves but I must follow my company's rules. So, please email me a photo so I can start the paperwork for exporting.

In The Name of Obama,

Ron M. XXXX
XXXXXX XXXXX Industries

[b]He responded with photos but I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post them. They are not inappropriate but I'm noticed that there is a forum dedicated to photos. Let me know and I will update this post with the photos. At this point, I made him wait so he started contacting other people in our office.

HALLO
MR.CHARLIE XXXXXX,
LONG TIME, HAVE YOU GOT THE PHOTOS OF MY SOLDIERS,
YOU REQUESTED YET.
PLEASE IF YOU GOT THEM YOU BETTER SEND ME THE INVOICE
OF THE GUNS I REQUESTED,PLUS YOUR BANK DETAILS TO ENABLE
ME TO REMMITTS THE FUNDS ON.
THE QUOTITY I NEED ARE AS FOLLOWS;
AK 47 100pcs
PISTOLS 100pcs.
BEST REGARDS.
JYK VICENT

REMAINDER PLEASE

HALLO,
MR.CHARLIE XXXXXX,
LONG TIME WITHOUT HEARING FROM YOU,WHAT HAPPENED?
IAM IN NEED OF THE ARMS ITOLD YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAILS,
COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PRORFOMER INVOICE OF THE
ARMS I NEEDED, PLUS YOUR BANK DETAILS
PLEASE MR.CHARLIE UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AM IN,ARANGE
MY ORDER PLEASE, I NEED THEM VERY MUCH.
BEST REGARDS.
JYK VICENT

Subject: Fw: RE.REQUIREDPICTURES OF SOLDIERS

DEAR SIR,
MR.CHARLIE XXXXXX,
WHAT,S UP? I HAVE SENT THE PHOTOS YOU REQUESTED,
BUT NO REPLY I TOLD YOU THE SITUATION I AM, SO
PLEASE REPLY ME ,SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE THE
PAYMENTS SOON.
IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL I TOLD YOU TO SEND ME THE
PROFORMER INVOICE OF THE ITEMS I REQUESTED PLUS
YOUR BANK DETAILS, TO ENABLE ME TO REMMITTSTHE
FUNDS AS SOON AS I GOT THE P.I..
THE ITEMS I NEED ARE AS FOLLOWS;
100pcs AK47GUNS
100pcs PISTOLS.
BEST REGARDS.
JYK VICENT

So, after making him wait awhile I brought some new characters into the mix. I used the cast from old Western series Bonanza, characters from 300 and finally Gladiator. For you folks that are not keen on military lingo, a FOB is a Forward Operating Base.

Vicent,

Glad to hear from you and I hope all is well Bobba Fett!!

I wish all was well here but forces loyal to ZED have yet struck again. The latest victims of their violent attacks claimed the lives of Ben Cartwright, Hoss, Adam and Little Joe. Local law enforcement official Joe Coffee has been following leads but has yet to find anything definite. Doctor Martin stated that the attack was brutal (must have been savages) and knives and arrows were used. It has been very hard to deal with and Hop Sing is completely lost without them. This occurred at our Foward Operating Base Ponderosa and that is where all the equipment you have requested is stored.

Lucky for you Vicent we do have equipment reserves in Rome and Greece. My point of contact in Greece in charge of military affairs is Mr. King Leonidas. He has many years of military training and specializes in close quarters / guerrilla warfare. I haven't spoke to him since he made contact with a large Iranian force but I'm sure he's quite alright. He email is [email protected] but again, he might be having some difficulties with the Iranians.

My last point of contact for the AK-47 pistols that you have been requesting should also be available. He too is another military man and his name is General Maximus D. Meridius. If I'm not mistaken, you may even know his African military sales director by the name of Juba. He previously fought in the juggles of Africa but was offered a job he couldn't refuse in Rome. He would love to come to Africa but he is still under contract in Rome.

As for financial information, I am going to need the name of your bank, account number and routing number so I can start to the transfer of funds into my account. If you have ANY questions I will be sure to respond in a timely manner.

In The Name of Obama,

Ron M. XXXXX

Two months later I received an email from Vicent with condolences for our loss and more questions about his weapons...

HALLO,
MR. RON M XXXXXX,
MANY THANKS FOR THE REPLY,AND VERY SORRY TO LOST OUR
DEAR ONES,VERY SORRY.
SO IN YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL, YOU TOLD ME THAT THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
AFRICAN AFFAIRS IS NOT AROUND,BUT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, BECAUSE
WE NEED THOSE ARMS VERY MUCH.
ANOTHER THING IS COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE FOLLOWINGS,SO THAT I CAN
START TO ARRANGE THE PAYMENTS,
THE BANK ,ACCOUNT NUMBER,AND ROUTING NUMBER,SO THAT ICAN START
TRANSFER THE FUNDS ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR MY ORDERS.
BEST REGARDS
JYK VICENT.

I ignored him for another month and he then sent the exact same email to me again. I waited a bit more then sent my final response to him. This one used a bit of Star Wars mixed in with cast from Goodfellas.

Vicent,

I will have to keep this message brief as my wireless connection in my AT-AT isn't very good and the AT-ST driver left the proper router back at FOB Death Star.

I am so glad to hear from you from and hope this email finds you safe. I apologize for the delay in contacting you but we lost ANOTHER employee. I know you may be asking if ZED is responsible for this incident as well but sadly, Spider was killed by friendly fire. Right now two of my finest capos are actually in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Henry Hill and Tommy Devito were sent down there to handle a problem with Stacks Edwards (lead driving instructor). Please keep an eye out for them as my good Irish friend Jimmy Conway will be carrying a HUGE some of money with him. His recent settlement against Lufthansa Airlines netted him several million dollars and he likes to keep his money close.

Are your brave soldiers going to need any sort of training? Fat Andy, Frankie No Nose and Frankie D. Wop are certified AK47 armorers in addition to Billy Batts being depot-level trained on the PKM. These fine gentleman can provide all the training and Italian chow preparation that will be needed in the juggle. Paulie will be the lead knife instructor and can cut a garlic so thin with a razor it just melts in the butter, so just imagine the training he can provide your soldiers in the bush! Morris Kessler is our hand-to-hand instructor and has personal experience with the garotte that will leave you breathless!! These guys are true gentlemen and I couldn't have assembled a finer bunch of instructors to send your way!

In closing, please provide me with all your banking financials so we can proceed and let your brave soldiers know that uniform repair can be simple and quick with Mighty Mendit!

In the name of Billy Mays,

Don XXXXXXX

At this point... I think he realized that I was messing with him because I never did get a response after that.

thanks,
Ron

Last edited by DoctorCheney223 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DoctorCheney and welcome to Eater.

First up, glad to have you join us in the world of scambaiting. We can always use one more baiter to waste the lads' time.

Next, one of our most important suggestions is safe baiting. We stress it to everyone, all the time. Remember, these lads are criminals, and while the chance of anything bad happening to you is slim, don't forget that they can mess with your life online too.

That being said, if you are really from XXXXXX, please do not use that to bait with again. Never use your RL information or anything that can be traced back to you. Also, I would strongly suggest you PM any mod to have your user name changed since it points right to more personal information of you on the internet.

Finally, I haven't seen this format before but it could be more specialized for your company directly. I can't seem to find anything on Google about it. Do you happen to still have a header to see if it was really coming from Congo? Very Happy

Edited to remove identifying website. - Dora Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoctorCheney223
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nixed the names... just need to change screen name Wink

thanks,
Ron
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ron and welcome to Eater Very Happy

You made a good start here!

As a side note: don't educate lads, don't correct their mistakes or misspellings. Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Don Juan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the star wars stuff! LMAO. Keep up the good work. Very Happy

krauchinho
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoctorCheney223
you like to use the movie characters in your responses))

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic