SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Craigslist House for Rent

View next topic
View previous topic

TheEdgeOfDecency
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://bit.ly/pOTsdO

Three people participated in this: Myself, a friend's husband, and our scammer. There were a total of 25 or 26 emails, as well as five phone calls (one recorded)

My story is very long and involved. I've got the documents in chrono order with colour-coding for the three participants involved. Because of the formatting, I've converted the whole thing to PDF, then JPGs from the PDFs. I've posted it on the Facebook for all to see.

there's also a YouTube video that makes a little more sense after the fourth or fifth email...

http://youtu.be/EY4UJdrQDog

If this is not an acceptable way to post items on this forum, If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. The whole exchange was very fun for me to do, and very funny to read.

Thanks!
TEOD

{edit} ...changed the URL to my own domain....
The Monsignor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello TEOD,

Welcome to 419eater! Your bait is excellent; that you also include an AV link is brilliant.

Evidently, you are set for much fun with us here in the scambaiting community. Please read the ‘Sticky’ posts (at the top of each Forum) and do consider signing up for a Mentor.

In terms of your Q about the acceptable ways to post on these Forums, I have just 2 caveats for you: NEVER bait using any real life details, and also, we don’t ‘burn’ Scammers any more. This means that we never tell them that we are on to their game, as this educates them on how to improve their Scamming.

I for one, much look forward to reading about your next bait. If you have any questions at all, just ask in the 'Scambaiting Help, Hints, and Tips' Forum. You will never be alone in our community.

Good Luck and Good Baiting!

PS:
Quote:
This man put a bullet into my wife

Just brilliant!

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/l6yl42t">Ghana-UK</a> /Ghana-Chad/Ghana-CdI x 2/Ghana-Benin x 7/Ghana-Nigeria x 2/Benin-Ghana/Ekpoma-Kano/Lagos-Port Harcourt/Nigeria-Ghana x 2/Nigeria-Benin x 6/Mali-CdI x 2/Örebro-Malmö/RoI-UK x 2/Netherlands-UK x 2/Belgium-UK/France-UK x 2/London-York x 2/London-Liskeard x 2/London-Looe x 4/London-Plymouth x 5/London-Rame Head x 17
Golden Pith CBC Safaris
Golden Pith HELL Safari
Golden Pith Channel 4 Safaris

Globe Sand Timer Closed lad accounts Cellphone United Kingdom Mortar Suitcase TV Star Mc Fry Goat
‘You are an animal and a bastard’
‘Fuck you and your deputy randy 1 million times’
Jeannette
Distinctly Average

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job - congratz!

Just one thing: In future baits, please don't tell the scammer that he has been baited. He will become more suspicious in his next scams and tell his buddies about this experience, making it harder for other baiters. clapping

TheEdgeOfDecency
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I get it now that I shouldn't have warned him. Thing is, when I was playing with him, I knew nothing of scambaiting or 419eater or anything. Live and learn....

UPDATE: The local CBS news played a story somewhere in the beginning of my saga, going from the angle of "warning the public", with my friend telling her story. (she belongs to the same boot camp training place as the reporter).

The reporter had the idea of revisiting the story, with an update to include my writings and youtube phone call and everything: she couldn't get it past the legal department! Turns out scambaiting is against some US law! Apparently, so it recording calls, even though the automated thing clearly stated it!

I spoke to the lawyers, who agreed that it was funny how what he was doing was less illegal that what I was doing, which was only a reaction to what he was doing!
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious but how exactly is scambaiting against the law?

Awesome ready btw! I liked the many twists and turns you took with this guy! I lol'ed a couple times!
ScamSlammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious as to what he said in reply (if anything) when you did burn him.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic