SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New email scam from Miss Mariam Benson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SbLv007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recieved a new email scam yesterday so I deciede to bait it. This Miss Mariam Benson claims that when her father died he left an inheritance of $25,500,000 usd but since he had sons she has not way of getting the funds. She claims that she is a refugee from genocide left Liberia to Burkina Fasao for refuge. She has now sent me a few emails and request for bank details. Attached is a copy of the emails that she sent me and my replies back.

Hide Details
TO: [email protected]
CC:

Message flagged

Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:08 PM

Message body

Greetings Miss Mariam,

My name is Fernando, Conte del Monte Cristo of Italy. I received your email requesting some asistence to help you with a special project. I would love the help you out in anyway I could. I would like to know more about you before we can begin any discussions relating to your project. If you would like my assistence, please respond back ASAP as my time is very limited.

Sincerely,

Fernando del Monte Cristo

Dear Fernando ,

I read your mail i want you to know that is not of him that walketh nor he that willeth but of God who showeth mercy and grace, listen, when the anointing of God came open David the son of jessy, he never knew, he was taking care of his father's sheep, the Lord choose him and Samuel came to look for him, and he was found, so you must know that there are one or two million people in this world but the spirit of God touchies me to choose you for this transactions,after my prayer.

I got your contact from interntaional network,when i was searching for godly someone to assist me to implement this transaction success.

I thank you so much for your concern over my life situation and i pray almighty God,will empower you to accomplish your promises.

As i told you,i am in camp,with the help of Reverend Father,since then,he has been helping me as he can ,mostly in feeding,because Burkina faso,is too heard ,their is alot of sickness and pooverty ,but been an orphane,i have no choice,than to bear any condition i find myself.

I prayed over this transaction before i contacted you and i am worried for my safty and also to continue my education.

Meanwhile i will like you to open the attached pictures,to see whom you are transacting with .I still want you to understand,the account is now dormant,you will only follow the bank instructions to avoid any mistake .

This is the bank contact,go through the below agrement and fill your banking details and send through the bank e-mail([email protected]) for onward proccessing.

I also attached my pictures.

Waiting to hear from you

Miss.Mariam Benson

**********************************************************************************************************

ATTN DR. JOSEPH MOUKA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO
EMAIL : ([email protected])

Letter of Authorisation letter

On this year 2011, Miss.Mariam Benson of Capital city of republic of Liberia , do hereby nominate Fernando del Monte Cristo, with full authority over my inheritance
funds in the custody of African Development Bank(ADB) in the amount of $25.5 Million (Twenty five million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).Been deposited for me , by my late father Chief Dr Edward Benson.

This letter is to introduce to you the above named persons Fernando del Monte Cristo , as a Nominee and privy to the arrangement for transfer of my inheritance fund ( $25.5M) into his account details as stated

Bank Name : .................

Account Name....................

Account no : ..................

Bank Address :...............

Bank tel/fax no:...............

Age.....Sex.........Occupation.....
Private Mobile N°...........

Country -----------

Fernando del Monte Cristo , the appointed Nominees, promises to comply with all statutory conditions of the ADB bank, Burkina faso , with which the funds are kept for safe custody and perfecting for bank, purposes.

That the Nominee promises to keep all correspondence private and confidential in the sense that all related information shall not be revealed to a third party without due permission from Miss.Mariam Benson.

That the Nominee will follow the guidance and instructions of the custodian party in ADB bank, Burkina faso,and that the Nominee will not put the position of the holding party into a situation whereby any action against the holding party would jeopardize the position of funds.

That the Nominee recognizes the delicate nature of the situation and the sensitivity of the circumstances surrounding the availability of the funds in ADB bank, The Nominee hereby agrees to comply with the entire requirements to guide the funds to the appropriate designated Bank(s) etc.

Fernando del Monte Cristo,agree to take care of Miss.Mariam Benson education and invest the fund in his country under his control.

This Agreement is hereby made between Fernando del Monte Cristo and Miss.Mariam Benson.

Thanks
Fernando del Monte Cristo

**** Fernando del monte cristo is one of my baiting aliases*****

Let us wait to hear from the bank

Hide Details
TO: Shocked
Message flagged

Friday, August 26, 2011 4:40 PM

Message body

Dear Sir,

I am so much greatful to know you and i am praying, may the lord protect and guide you on your going and coming back.

I have told the Revenard father,who has been assisting me the little he can ,about you and i told him,to always put you and your family in prayer .

Since you has sent the agreement letter to the bank,let us wait for their response .I hope you received my pictures,please i want you to take me like your daugther,because you are all my hope now and i will encourage you to co-operate with the bank,follow all their instructions .

Extend my warmest greetings to your family and remain blessed.

Mariam Benson
Dunc
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mate. Well done on catching a good un Very Happy

A little tip though... take your character name out of this post. If your scammer Googles the name, then it could lead them to this forum.... and its game over!

Dunc
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic