SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love doing this!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have copy/paste replies I send to refugee lads (posing as lovely lasses) and for some reason I really love doing this. Maybe it's because it's exactly what they do - ignoring replies?

Got the standard email:

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Rama Djirama. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t met or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves.

I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.
With lots of love from your new friend,
Miss Rama Djirama.

Being a sociable person, I reply:

Quote:
Hi there!

I love to have new friends in real life and on the computer, so sure, we can chat!

Can you please tell me more about yourself such as how old are you? Where do you live? and what you do for a living?

I'm looking for ward to getting to know you better! Write back soon!!

Best wishes
Logan

Of course, her next reply brings the usual - tales of murdered parents, sibling dead, rape, refugee camp...and several pictures of a pretty girl.

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your mail and i believe it is better we get to know each other better ..blah blah......I had always wanted a friend from abroad and yadda yadda... sincere friendship and who knows what this might lead to. My name is Miss Rama Djirama,i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before ) i am from Sudan but presently residing here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in a missionary hostel with many other girls of different Ages from war ravaged countries.

I came here some months ago because my parents and my brother died and etc etc etc....soldiers killing and raping women everyday. Among my family It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way out of Sudan to Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso where i am leaving for now.I wish to contact you personally for..(MONEY???Maybe??) i can trust you with my life and everything. Here is the office telephone number in the refugees camp and you can reach me through the number (+226 76302826) please anytime you call the refugees camp attendant just tell them that you want to speak with (Miss Rama Djirama) so that they will send for me at the women hostel to come and answer your call.

I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Attached here is my picture, it is from me and l hope to hear from you, mail me back soonest for further introduction.
Rama Djirama

Here's the part I really enjoy. This copy/paste reply to her, completely ignoring the tales of horror she's just related and gabbing about my hobbies etc. (she DID ask!) with mention of the nice inheritance I have. She didn't even notice I accidently left in the name "Natasha", a former refugee I wrote to.

Quote:
Hi again sweetie!

Hi again Natasha!

Wow, you're GORGEOUS, and sound like a good person. I hope we can get to be friends. I think it's important to become friends before anything goes further, don't you?

I've never been married but have been engaged and it just didn't work out but it's better to find that out before the wedding, right? I live in Canada and it gets pretty darned cold here in the winter. I think I would like the climate in your country a lot better, well, for a vacation anyway. I couldn't leave my job, which I love and earn a good living at, or my new house OR my pets..haha!

I"m 6 feet tall and 175lbs (sorry I don't know how much that is in KG!)I like to do things with my friends, like golf and travelling. I enjoy riding horses as well. What do you like to do? If you asked my friends, they would tell you I have a good heart, good sense of humour, am responsible, fun loving and generous. My parents have passed away just like yours, so I understand how you feel. They left me a good inheritance which is how I was able to get this house. I bless them every day and I'm sure they're looking down at me and are happy I'm doing so well.

I have one brother. He is married with kids and I like to spend time at his house. Seeing him and his family makes me want to settle down myself IF I find the right woman....*wink*.

I'm enclosing a picture of myself for you. I"m the crazy guy in the middle!Smile

Your friend (and maybe more???)
Logan

She just sent a huge reply, completely ignoring everything I just said, not even making the effort of using the name I signed.

I don't know why I get such a kick out these lads, but I really do adore them.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep us informed how long you and the lad can ignore eachothers messages. Can you also put in a "i love reading your emails?" Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im with you here, the refugee lads are fantastic fun, even more so when there are off script Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like telling them how much I would enjoy a vacation in their warm country even after they've droned on about war zones and violence.

I did give my last refugee lad a spanking about never using my name while requesting all kinds of assistance, then the next mail had the name inserted randomly and inappropriately into yet another form letter.

Really, if I were trying to get someone hooked and scam large sums from him, I think I might try a little harder. Lazy buggers.

ETA: The lovely Ms. Rama wasn't lying about her daddy's deadness. Yes, he's really really dead according to his official Death Certificate.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l10/chloe1251/deathcertificate1.jpg

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic