SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking for a bit of help here. I've told my ladette that I want to meet her next Wednesday. I've arranged to meet her quite literally in the Senegalese desert miles from anywhere. (I'm coming to see her from a secret underground base nearby). She's gone for it to the extent that she wants the meet to happen (probably because I've got $50,000 in my pocket) but she's put an obstacle in the way and I need help with tackling it. Here's what she wrote:

Hi darling,

How are you today? i hope that is well with you over there, darling i saw your mail is well understood i am very happy for your plan, well Wednesday is ok for me but, darling you know there is far way from where i am right now so i don't have any money with me to take transportation to there, i talk to the lawyer and he agree to come with me and he said that from Dakar here to there will take us one day to get there. Please darling i want you to send me some money to take transportation and also buy cloth and do my hair ok. I don't lough for our first meeting please try to understand what i mean.

I really want to meet with you as soon as possible, please if you want to send the money to me send it through this name because i don't have account here send it through western union money transfer,

Jenifer otehe
Senegal Dakae

She is Rev office girl she will help me to get it as soon as you sent try to send me all the information ok, please darling do that for me i will go for now hope to hear from you soon,
Yours forever in love
Basyma

I feel I'm close to nailing this lad(ette) and I don't want to make a mess of it at this late stage.

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely a secret underground base, in the middle of nowhere, would not let you risk their location by wandering about to find a WU.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dunc
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple. Just tell her that you're in a secret underground base, therefore there are no bloody Western Union offices within a 1,000 miles!! Shocked

Tell her that she will have to borrow the money until she meets you, and she will then be able to pay the person double in return. Tell her that you dont care what she looks like, or what she is wearing, because you love her for who she is.

Tell her that if she loves you, she will borrow the money, if not, then the deal will be off.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the chance of your lad traveling is slim. He probably will dig his heels about the money you need to send him so 'she' can travel.

Beyond that, if it is a 'he' playing a 'she', how can he meet you in person? If he was serious about meeting you, he would need to bring a 'she' with him, right?

But even still, if you think you can get the safari, then you need to be prepared. Some things to think about. Since you won't actually be there, how will you prove your lad traveled? If it is in-country, the phone number won't change so that won't work. If you have him email you from the location is there a cafe around there? And if he does, will the IP change to show the area or will it be a satellite and not help much at all? (This is very common for outlying areas in West Africa.) Documents (like bus tickets, hotel receipts, etc) can help if the lad gets them and keeps them.

Safaris aren't easy to get and sometimes even harder to prove. So the more you are prepared for it prior, the smoother they can be. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, ok?

Good luck! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood all! I'll think about what you've advised and come up with a strategy

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora the Explorer.
Errr No Quack! I wasn't joking.
If you read the opening message, you will see that it is very short...nothing like the one you have put on here. If I read YOURS, of course I would know for certain it was a scam.

I'm a girly and when I hear ' They wont let me out when ever I want' it rings an alarm bell in my head. I had never seen a scam email containing that phrase before. I will know better now I HAVE seen it. Wink

Please remember when you yourself were new to the site and to scam phrasology. To my mind any woman who is unfamiliar with that and reads 'They won't let me out' has to take notice, even if just for a millisecond and even Jimlad says:

''I did have the same concerns, but after some reassurance from other forum members who are actually hearing the same things from her. etc''.

Be patient with us newbies who may not be as familiar with the 'tricks of the trade'. Very Happy

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Point taken, Duck. But if they won't let her out then would they really let her use a computer to send emails? Wink

(And my email was just the format email from the lad that Jimlad posted in this thread.)

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am using a computer and they won't let ME out!
I heard them say something about 'fatten up for Xmas'.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yum, yum! Laughing

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get my ladette to book me into a hotel but she's stalling...

Hi darling,

How are you today? Darling what you ask is too much on me Rev con not do it and the lawyer wont it too so i will advice you when you come here you book for your hotel, since your coming with some money, and also when you get to dakar air port call this number 764952522 Rev will come and pick you or you look for nice hotel to stay till we come and see you there

Should I give her an ultimatum and tell her it's all off if she doesn't comply. When she thinks she's going to get something from me she's all over me like a rash but when I make requests I get silence for days. Time to tell her to put up or shut up?

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Depends on what your goal is. This is your bait.

Do you want to keep arguing over this issue over and over with a very slight chance you might get a safari?

Or do you just want to move past it, and keep straightbaiting and get the lad more and more on the hook?

Either way is acceptable, with it's own pros and cons. What do you want from this bait? Very Happy

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping for a safari, but that's looking less and less likely. I think I'll go for broke and call her bluff. Unless she does the hotel, it's all off. I'll see how long it takes her to plead for me to relent.

Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jimlad,

It took me three months of straight-baiting my lad before he traveled. I planted the seed for it back in June by saying I'd be in Nigeria in August/September.

It takes a long time to create a new reality for your lad sufficient to get him off his lazy ass and do any actual work. Think about it like this: the more difficult the task, the longer the setup time required, and travel in W. Africa isn't easy.

Patience is teh key, good luck!

Beef

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Beefman
Thanks for the input, I've sent this in the hope of provoking a less than lazy response

Hello Basyma

I’m sorry but that’s just not good enough. This is the second time you’ve refused one of my requests. I’m not spending twelve hours coming halfway around the planet to meet you on a crawlingly slow civilian JET of all things only to have to search for a hotel room at nine at night in a country I don’t know with people I’ve just met. I want to be able to go to a hotel STRAIGHT from the airport without having to arrange it after I’m there. It’s only one night I asked you for and I said I’d give whoever paid for it DOUBLE what it cost him! It’s not asking much for heaven’s sake! When you want me to do something, like contact your lawyer and arrange for your paperwork to be dealt with for your inheritance, you’re all over me like a rash, and I have done a lot for your cause including having one of my colleagues supervise the legalities of your fund’s transfer, but when I ask YOU for something all I get is silence for days followed by excuses as to why you can’t do it. Well I’m sorry Basyma…unless you meet me halfway on this one I won’t be coming to Senegal and you can find somebody else to do your running around for you.
Please let me know what you want to do, but unless I hear from you by tomorrow evening, I will cancel my flight.
Regards,

Roger

I've been dangling $50,000 in front of her nose for a month so hopefully she'll get the message, even if she only goes through the motions of booking something that I can then check and subsequently give her a slap for!

eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea if you really want your Safari. Why don't you use the false GPS you can get from 419, tell her you will have a GPS tracker in with your 50K for security purposes. On the day you leave tell her you are travelling and give her the Passcode to track your Journey. Plot all your co-ordinates (airport, flight, landing, travelling)
and let her track you all the way to where you want her to go. Once she sees you and the 50K moving i reckon she will meet you anywhere you choose.
I hope you get the idea, it's late here and i need my bed. Smile

Ninja edit: if things start happening you should move this thread.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic