SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Catcher Account being flooded

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Help...not too computer saavy here but apparently have ticked off one of my lads by requesting he divide the money up between his mother and sister to pay down my tab on sexual favors from the two dear ladies and now my catcher account is being flooded by hundreds of undeliverable emails.....what the hell is going on. Lost a catcher account several years ago due to the same thing. What can I do?? Thanks.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the same type of thing happen, I got thousands within minutes. It could be revenge or coincidence.

What could be happening is your email addy is being used to send out spam. Well the account is not being used just the email addy.

Maybe someone could explain the whole process better.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
What can I do?? Thanks.
Not a lot, apart from hoping it stops soon (which it may).
Baiting from catcher accounts isn't a good idea, as lads do retaliate like that sometimes.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
spot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the majority of the undelivered mail has a common phrase such as "message undeliverable' then filter them straight to trash.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What spot said. I had an account getting them at the rate of a few hundred per hour. A couple good filters and 99% went to trash.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same thing has happened to one of my baiter accounts a few times. Like Spot said, just filter them to trash.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys...going in to filter right now.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Went on to tighten down the filters and am not able to unless I pay to upgrade.....the one attacking my account is one of the mystery shopper lads. Seems I allowed him to send a check to my Mail Box etc....(looks like a street address) I use for business and then through a misunderstanding my secretary spent the money instead of us sending it to him...he got his dollah chopped by my made up secretary. Email response to Mr. Duncan Timothy below.

----- Original message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:53:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Your First Assignment.

Dear Duncan

LOL. My secretary made a big mistake and instead of sending the money, she purchased some office furniture with it and now we must wait until the next check before we can send you the money. LOL. I hope you understand. I asked her what happend to the money and OMG! She had already cashed it and has ordered some new couches and a coffee service. The coffee service is kind of neat in that it makes one cup at a time and makes it fresh and you can even use flavored coffee like the Hazel Nut, Irish Cream and my all time favorite, Mocha Java Mint Chip...hot but refreshing, IMHO. Well shit, LOL, once we get the bugs worked out of the system I can see how this is going to work just fine with you sending the checks and us cashing them. I hope you don't mind but I never did get around to evalulating the Western Union Office since that would mean sending my own money and I'm just not prepared to do that.

Thanks all the same.

Bye, bye, sumbidch!

Go ahead and send the next check so I can get some money out of that one to send you for the first one.

Cheers!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's called "Spoofing". It's when someone uses their own mail server to spoof your email address to send out messages. Because your address will also be the Return Address, when the message fails to reach the recipient, the server that is generating the NDR (Non Delivery Receipt) will send it to your email account.

The scammers do this so that their own accounts aren't reported and closed. Most people are going to report the address the email came from and not the email address the scammer tells you to send the reply to.

Other than filtering the messages as suggested here, there is little to nothing you can do to prevent someone from spoofing your email address. Some mail server utilize what is called an SPF (Sender Policy Framework) that lists the IPs of all the mail servers that are allowed to send out as your domain. If the recipient server looks at SPF records, they might see that the scammer's server IP isn't authorize and reject the message. Most recipient servers do not check SPF records though. Or, if they do check them, they are often times not set to reject non-approved IP addresses.

I hope that sheds some more light onto this situation. It does suck because a scammer has done the same thing to my fake lad account. They usually let up after a while.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do appreciate the insight....hope this one lets up, but I think he's a little upset beause I cost him some time and money and then taunted the little bastard about it. That'll teach me not to bait from my catcher account.

Thanks again.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things had tapered off for a few days, was able to get another mystery shopper lad to send a check and did the same thing to him. We got your check, cashed it and before we could send it my secretary spent it on office furniture and a new coffee service.

Went back to taunting the first lad about spending his money and him getting into trouble with his Oga for spending money on fake check and Fedex overnight....getting about 500+ spam emails bounced back every day now. Don't care, setting up another account and going looking for Mystery shopper lads.....would love to be a fly on the wall when they hear back that the check was deposited but the money was spent.......bet it cranks their jaws just a weeee bit.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this problem once too. Very annoying. Hope you get it cleared up.

Just have to say:

Quote:
OMG! She had already cashed it and has ordered some new couches and a coffee service. The coffee service is kind of neat in that it makes one cup at a time and makes it fresh and you can even use flavored coffee like the Hazel Nut, Irish Cream and my all time favorite, Mocha Java Mint Chip

I love stuff like this! We know how eager the lads are to hear about petty details of your life, such as which coffee you prefer. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I like to clue them in on the most mundane details about my life and can go on and on and on about the corn between my pinkie toe and that other one.........whew! Just hoping with their limited English that I tie them up for hours trying to decipher the message in order to find the clue that will lead them to a victorious triumph over me, the poor ignorant little Mugu.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is still angry and flooding my email account...it doesn't help that I am still taunting him about getting a $4,750.00 check from him and spent it all on office furniture and there is not a damned thing he can do about it. I've been altering my email return address on fastmail to reflect his name and email address, replying to other lads trying to scam me by telling a sad story about how this evil man from Florida took my money and had sex with my wife, sister and mother and has me perfroming oral sex for cigarettes.....I cc a copy to him so he can see what a sad story he is sending out to the others.

I figure he's angry enough to keep it up then I'll cause him as much distress as possible.

[email protected] is the asshole's email address if anyone wants a crack at screwing with the bastard.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is trying to get me to exceed my monthly bandwith in order to have my account suspended. Almost there. I get it now. No biggie, it is a disposable email account.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does exceed the you'll get it back after a preset time, fastmail accounts do it all the time when your massmailing lads, which is why lads use yahoo and gmail.

When it doesn't work for him any more, he'll move on. My baiting accounts get tons of spam angry lads sign me up for, but Gmail has good filters.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day JJJingle...,Smile

Contact the account manager by email. Explain that you are an active scam baiter.
Then explain the situation. I had my account closed at fastmail and gmail at different times. I did the above. The managers of both re-opened my accounts. Explaining that they supported scam-baiting.

They may be able to help.Wink

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks....it has finally tapered off and two of the Mystery Shopper guys have closed their accounts. I just kept on reminding them of the money they lost by dealing with me and finally they did give up.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic