SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Curry themed mass bait anyone? *Started*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply to him, too. I'd forgotten all about this bait.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bait my hook. Seems like the lad is still playing and has created a new character to play with us. Unfortunately she's NOT named after a curry. My curry knowledge isn't great (wikipedia has been my friend), but feel free to join in. The more the merrier, it's never too late to bait! Twisted Evil

In the meantime, Mrs sham gets back to me:

Quote:
Hello

Yes, i have your cheque. Send your full address and telephone numbers so that i can post the cheque to you.

Thanks
Mrs Scammer

I send them back a lovely thank you note:

Quote:
Dear Mr & Mrs Sham,

Thank you for your quick response. Praise be to the glory of allah that you have come when you have here are my details as I sent them to Mr Sham

1. Your name in full: Kozhi Kurma
2. Your full address: 53 Avial crescent, Maribynong Vic 3012
3. Your Occupation: Refugee
4. Your position in your place of work:
5. Your Direct Telephone: I am in a Detention Centre, I do not have a direct Telephone
6. Your Fax Numbers: I am in a Detention Centre, I do not have access to a fax number
7. Your Age: 48
8. your Pasport: Is in Australian Immigration Custody..

When I can I expect the cheque to be sent me? as I have mentioned, I have to use the funds to delay my deportation

Kozhi.

ETA: The address given isn't real, but another curry reference. If they DO post a cheque, it'll go nowhere fast!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and here we go. Mrs Sham sends me the scam. I have to pay the "courier fees":

Quote:
I have submitted your cheque to the courier service so that they will deliver the check to your address in your country.

And the courier company said that you have to pay the delivery fees of $175usd for express delivery.

So, to make it faster, you have to send the delivery fees to me by western union so that i can pay the courier servicer and they will deliver your check to you and you will cash it fund.

Send the delivery fees $175 USD to me by western union on my name.

Name: Scammer Boukre
Address: 255 cedex avenue sector 10
City; Ouga

I wait to recieve it, so that i can pay them and they will deliver your check to you.

Thanks
Mrs Scammer

Unfortunately (for lad), my curry's in a detention centre awaiting deportation! (if nothing else, it's an original idea for not going to WU):

Quote:
Dear Mrs Sham,

I thought I had made it clear. I am in custody fighting for my right to stay in this country. The infidels in charge want me to return to Afghanistan, because of my religious beliefs where upon my return I will be tortured and probably killed.

As much as I would like, I simply cannot walk out of this facility to take a pleasant stroll to Western Union. I and several hundred other afghani refugees are under armed guard, with orders to shoot any detainees trying to escape. This is what it means to be an illegal immigrant in a detention centre in a western country!!!

What I CAN do is a bank to bank transfer. so send me your baking details, and I will transfer the fees as soon as I can.

Kozhi

Can't hurt to try for a piggy, mine's getting a bit lonely Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it looks like I'm out. My account's been locked! Hopefully fastmail are as baiter friendly as I've heard. Otherwise it'll be time to get a new curry Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Fastmail ARE as baiter friendly as I'd heard... AND they have a sense of humour:

Quote:
Hi,

I have now unlocked your account.

Nice username you have got - kozhi kurma (chicken curry)!

-<snipped>.

I send Mrs Sham a fishing email:

Quote:
Dear Mrs Sham,

I have not heard from you in some time. Are you ok? I hope that nothing has happened to health and that Allah (praise be to his glorius name) has bestowed you with good health. My case is not going well and I fear I will be returned to Afghanistan. Where is the funds you have promised me?

Kozhi

I suspect the bait may be over, but I had SO much fun with this, I will use this character again

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs sham got back to me... with a WU request: Mad

Quote:

Hello

Am ok. Send the delivery fees $175 USD to me by western union on my name.

Name: Sham
Address: 255 cedex avenue sector 10
City; Ouga
so that i can pay them and they will deliver your check to you.

Thanks
Mrs Sham

I haven't quite given up on the piggy:

Quote:
Dear Mrs Sham,

why is it that you are not reading what I am sending you? Is my english not good enough? Is it Allah's will (praise be to his name) that I will not receive this money?

I have already told you I am in a detention centre here in Australia. I am fighting deportation back to my country Afghanistan where upon my return I will be tortured. This is a guarded prison, I simply cannot walk out of it. I would be pounced upon by western infidel guards and locked into solitary confinement.

I can however do a bank to bank transfer, it is done here all the time to send funds to our families overseas. send me your bank account details and I will transfer the rtequested money immediately

Kozhi

Hopefully, I'll get to scream oink oink soon Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic