SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

wealthsoninvestmentnetwork.webs.com

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This site was promoted on the NaijaPals forum with the following spiel:

Quote:
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: [email protected]
GSM: 08098258686
Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.
Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.
They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.
I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.
I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.
I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.
The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.
BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES YOU CAN EARN FROM:
AMOUNT.....DAYS....DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST......TOTAL RETURNS

20,000.........10............3,000.......................30,000..........................50,000

40,000.........10............4,300.......................43,000..........................83,000

50,000.........10............6,000.......................60,000..........................110,000

100,000.......10............8,500.......................102,000.........................202,000

200,000.......12............20,000.....................240,000.........................440,000

500,000.......15............50,000.....................450,000.........................950,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............
If you invest N20,000 naira with the company the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 20% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 200% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.
After that, the company pays you 150% interest and takes 50% as their share of the investment.
it's simple and easy invest N20,000 for 10 working days.
forex pays.............................................. 20% daily of your initial investment
20% multiplied by 10 =............................ 200%
you take.................................................150% of N20,000 = N30,000
the company takes.................................. 50% of N20,000 = N10,000
total =.....................................................200% of N20,000 = N40,000

N30,000 will be your ROI for investing N20,000 with the company for
just 10 working days.
In all you will get your N20,000 initial investment and N30,000
interest = N50,000 in 10 days .
The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N200,000,
N100,000, N50,000 and N40,000

Company Name:...............WEALTHSON INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:....................www.wealthsoninvestmentnetwork.webs.com
Email Address:[email protected]
Helpline:...................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, you can personally contact me via
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: [email protected]
GSM: 08098258686
Remain Blessed
Pastor William

As noted, the site is http://www.wealthsoninvestmentnetwork.webs.com/.

This one has been posted at least twice on NaijaPals, and it'd be pleasing to see the site removed somehow.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Yastreb!

I certainly wouldn't invest my money, but I am not sure if this qualifies as a scam domain that we would work on here in the FB forum. Maybe this is more like a Misc. Scam?

However, since it is a free subdomain, it wouldn't get a DB entry anyways. So you are free to report it to webs.com and see if they agree with you. Very Happy

http://www.webs.com/report.htm

ETA: From the site:

"Wealthson Investment Network ( WEALTHSON .I. N) was created on 18th December 1995 and commenced business on 1st of August 1996, and was admitted as a dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 2nd October 1991. "

I can't find any record of Wealthson Investment Network as a dealing member of Nigerian Stock Exchange. Confused

http://www.nigerianstockexchange.com/exchange_members.jsp?start_row=240

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can a mod move this to Misc Scams please? Very Happy

Moved. -Ima

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic