SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First attempt - help needed :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marnil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, First time trying this so I would love to hear suggestions. I'm in Australia and work in real estate. My boss received an onlin enquiry last week about purchasing a property. All correspondence was done by email and the person made an appointment to come in last Saturday and never showed. He then sent the following email:

Dear Derek,

Thanks for your quick response and am sorry for the delay. Really am interested in buying a house for my retirement very soon but i will like to let you no that am a Captain in service with U.S Army. On May-September 2010, we got Intel on an existing terrorist camp in Marjah. After Immediate invasion, we conquered and successfully dissolved the camp capturing some members of this group.In the process of interrogation they confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a cave in Marjah. which served as their camp.
Here we recovered assorted merchandise and hard cash,running into hundreds of million USD.We decided to turn in the other merchandise and keep the cash.I have in my possession the sum of 12.7 million USD as my share. As an officer,the policy of U.S army did not warrant a officer to have such amount in is possession.This is why am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person who will receive the box,secure and protect it till my arrival which should be soon.I have to take this chance because,i have no other alternative but to trust somebody besides, my time is rapidly elapsing.Am an orphan with no friends nor relatives.All i have is my wife and little daughter and they deserve a decent life since am presently incapacitated and will be relieved of my duty once am discharged from the base hospital.I will relocate to your country with my family and invest the money in accordance with law, your advice and assistance. We can work together and achieve a better future for our families. .I will give you 30% of the money and 70% for me.I believe this is a fair deal. All i ask is,permit me register the consignment in your name as family treasure and you are expected to retrieve it once its in Europe.There will be no risk in this deal,i have made the necessary arrangement the safe delivery of the consignment box to your preferred location.

Kindly get back to me to proceed to the next step, this is an opportunity for me and you to change our family life

Thanks
Best Regard.
Capt.Sam

I really want to inconvenience this guy because both myself and my boss came into work last Saturday because of the fake appointment.

Any suggestions?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he has your real-life details, you shouldn't bait him. Post the email in surplus. Maybe one of us has a fake estate company to show to scammers who want to pretend to buy property. (I was going to say "fake real estate" but that sounds like a contradiction in terms.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

marnil wrote:
snip

I really want to inconvenience this guy because both myself and my boss came into work last Saturday because of the fake appointment.

Any suggestions?

Your a Real Estate Agent and don't work Saturdays. Really?

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
marnil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think of that and he has all of the contact details here from the emails. The real estate market is so quite where I am at the moment that we only come in on the weekends if we have appointments.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a bog standard script. If he is contacting you on a business email account, drop him. If you would like to learn how to bait we have all the resources necessary to get you started. A good first step is looking in to our mentor program.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Welcome to Eater, enjoy the ride.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

If you would like to share, post up the details in Surplus. Here are the guidelines for what is needed. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190170

Having been a real estate agent, I usually turn these type of baits into an investment bait fairly easily.

Remember to bait safe and if you want to continue with this lad get a nice IP stripping email addy (Gmail is one) and bait from that account not your RL one.

Since you have made a couple posts you can also sign up for a mentor. They are nice, friendly, helpful folks. Here is the link for that and it looks like they have some vacancies right now. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic