SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi! (new member)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tmkr1440
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I'm TmKr1440 and I heard that the 419 this way:

I had received a message of "Victoria John." As I am careful not gave my account number but I answered the message. As a thought (at first) that person was real, I downloaded the image, and using the image search function of Google, I knew the meaning of 419 and currently I have enough control. If you want images that has given me (for now) , i give for you Wink

Thank you for your attention!

PS: This message I have translated from Spanish to English translator with Google, because I am Spanish. Do not blame me for mistakes Razz
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Si está utilizando sus datos reales con el estafador, detenga ahora. Ser seguro. Utilizar un seudónimo y gmail.

(Note: Just suggesting caution if using real life details).
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bienvenido a Eater.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

¡Hola y bienvenido!

Hay un transcrito de conversación con engañador que le interesaría. "Tickling the Spanish Ivories" - el estafador utilizó el ordenador para traducir de inglés en español, yo le respondí en español con faltas de ortografía y palabras francesas castellanizadas para confondirlo. / There's a transcript of a conversation with a scammer which would interest you. The scammer used a computer to translate from English to Spanish, I answered in Spanish with intentional misspellings and French words turned into Spanish to confuse him. (Ivory es marfil, está en Costa de Marfil; "tickle ivories" es tocar piano.)

¿Cómo se dice "bait" en español?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater tmkr1440 Very Happy

this is the best resource for learning baiting on the net

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
tmkr1440
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No os preocupéis, para combatir el scam uso otro seudónimo! Wink
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to wait for my daughter, or one of my grandkids to translate all of this! But welcome!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic