SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MH17 - it was bound to happen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was bound to happen: scammers who use the crash of Malaysia Airlines MH17 in the Ukraine in their despicable attempts at fraud. The Dutch Fraud Helpdesk published two examples on their website today. Sorry I have no time at the moment to do a full translation of this web page, but the fraudster's mails speak for themselves. Today is a day of national mourning here in the Netherlands, and after all that has happened to the victims who lost heir lives in this air crash this is really outrageous, I think. Twisted Evil

http://www.fraudehelpdesk.nl/nieuwsbericht/vliegtuigramp_inspireert_gewetenloze_fraudeurs

Here's a Google translation of the Fraud Help Desk's Page:

Airplane Disaster inspires unscrupulous fraudsters
23-07-2014

Unscrupulous scammers trying to capitalize on the plane crash. Salad Fraud Helpdesk already warned Sunday of possible deceptive messages in which the crashed plane from Malaysia Airlines is discussed. Today, the first reports were about emails that scammers money trying to attract.

"Journalist Amin Harris'
The scammers contact potential victims through a commercial site. People who had placed an ad, got one of those emails supposedly sent by Amin Harris. In one email, he claims to be, who was present at the scene a journalist. There he found an object of millions of dollars on. "It was a valuable item of the Dutch victims of flight MH17." He wants to share the proceeds of the object.

"Dr. Amin Harris'
In another message, "Harris writes that he is a 85 year old retired doctor from Kuala Lumpur. He has his Dutch wife lost in the plane crash. The mail is actually the name of a Dutch victim. The doctor said that he wanted to donate to a good cause. Together with his wife

Now he has lost in the terrible disaster, his beloved wife, he still wants to perform her last wish. Before that, he needs help. If the recipient of the mail emotional helps him, is there a cash prize and a house in Germany compared.

advance Fraud
Do not go to this kind of proposals! This is because advance fee fraud, also known as advance fee fraud. Scammers have 'Amin Harris' concocted to extort money from them.

People who deal with this kind of proposal, quickly get the question to pay for example transaction a deposit. The money should be transferred to a foreign bank account or via money transfers Western Union or MoneyGram. Never do this: these agencies are notorious for scams to be used.

Do not respond to this type of e-mails or letters. Your deposit will be lost and the promised money, you can also consider lost.

Nigerian fraud
Advance Fraud Nigerian fraud is also mentioned, as this type of fraud is usually the work of Nigerians. It is also known as 419 fraud, according to Article 4.19 of the Nigerian criminal law. The Nigerian business proposals diving for over 10 years via fax, email or letter.

Facebook Fraud
AD reported yesterday that scammers on Facebook are trying to make money. They have pages made ​​on behalf of victims through advertisements in order to pocket money.

The Boeing 777 of Malaysia Airlines was Thursday en route to Kuala Lumpur. The plane crashed and crashed in eastern Ukraine. The unit may be shot out of the sky. The 298 passengers were killed, including 193 Dutch.

Did you receive such mail? Send the message to [email protected] and then delete the email.

See also:

Fraudsters store salad from missing plane

Examples:

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds about their level.
Go to it, and bait the crap out of them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic