SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Levitate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, apologies for the tripple post earlier. I got a hiccup somewhere when posting my initial message.

Seamless wrote:

Always 'Bait Safely' = Never use your Real Life information or email in a bait.

I always bait safely. I've got a gallery of characters, mainly related to my own profession as that is what I know best, and they have names that don't even resemble my own. It's a very good tip though, the 419 scammers are vicious and they'd try to sell their own mother if there was any profit in it.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! Smile
Spectre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

I've been reading for a few days and now I'm fascinated Very Happy.

A few things got me interested in baiting, one being that I'm involved with a non-related forum and occasionally we get the "iPhone G5........$500USD" type posts (yes, really a 5 way before they are out) which some of you have probably seen. I've seen a few originating from Nigerian IP addresses too Smile. I've read many stories about people being conned by these and hope to join in with the baiting fun.

I've set up some fastmail accounts, even with a proxy, just for good measure. I even dug up an old binned scam post just for the email address, it's probably cold now though...

All the best!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Spectre. Glad to have you on board. We have a forum dedicated to Phone-lads, though it's a bit slower in there nowadays. The Phone lads don't seem to be as prevalent as they once were, but they are obviously somewhat successful or they wouldn't still be spamming their format. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome spectre! Can't wait to see the avatar you will pick.

Spectre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Welcome spectre! Can't wait to see the avatar you will pick.

Cheers for the welcome Smile.

Avatars are a big decision Very Happy .
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you can always switch.

Flash347
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the flash and just remember that.

I have been doing some baiting on my own but am looking forward to doing some more for the amusement factor. I have set up several fake accounts and have started another scambait recently.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! I'm Misterdeeds formerly of the US and currently residing and working in the middle east. I used to be a regular scambaiter until changing jobs and regions and now I'm getting back into it.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Hymie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day folks,

Am having a ball with this new and interesting sport. I am devouring the guides and forum posts, my first Lad is coming along nicely and his time is being consumed by my 61 yo Sydney, Australia alter ego and his ridiculous doddering questions. I am having a dead set ball with this.

Cheers

H
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and welcome back!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
worzel-gummidge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys I'm new to all this, I've only tried baiting once when i received a job offer from a man in Africa who wanted details so he could send me money to buy stuff for him then send the stuff out to him, So i toyed with him for a wee while only 4 emails though, so I'm looking forward to getting to grips and get stuck into these scammers.. I've been reading the posts in forum and can i say well done to you guys on here they were awesome, had me in stitches hopefully one day I can emulate some of your success story's..
names Neil by the way from Scotland
beenasty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks, I am also new here, well not really, first visiting the 419 eaters as a guest and later signed in, today I would like to introduce myself. I already have a great mentor since March 2011.

This is really a great site, not comparable with what I have seen before. Keep on this good work.

Cheers,
beenasty
that one guy over there
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I'm that one guy over there that you don't really notice but is there, like a omnipresent deity. Right now I'm looking for a mentor to help me get baiting. I tried the Cherrie thing and it didn't work.

Hope I get a mentor soon!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ one guy Hello and welcome. Since you have made one post you are eligible to sign up for a mentor. Use the following link.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Be sure you read all the stickies, guidelines at the beginning of each thread, Eater U, the FAQs and forum posting guidelines.

At that point your eyes might be quite blurry. Laughing Be sure to bait safe and sign up for an email account not using RL information. Most of us use Gmail since it strips the IP and we can remain relatively incognito.

Also remember that some of the forums/threads are not behind a login so if you want to post something that might be googleable, put it behind Hints, Tips,.

Now I will go back to sleep whilst waiting on lazy lads to respond to my latest fiction writing! Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater one guy(I did notice you) and worzel-gummidge and beenasty. Glad to have you here and hope you stay. Very Happy Please take Morgain Le Fay's well informed advice.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
First off, let me get things straight- Hugh isn't my name, it's only the name of my persona Hugh Jarsse Very Happy
Though since it's my display name everyone is free to refer to me as such.

Anyway, it's been great so far, reading through the archives. Many of the pranks you pulled on your lads really made my day. Look forward to working with you guys.

All the best,
Hugh

Last edited by Hugh on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Is that your baiter name? It's not a good idea for baiter names to have any connection with real life names or Eater names. Googling my baiter name gives no hits on Eater, even though my published baits are visible to all, because the name is obfuscated. Googling my Eater name, of course, brings up Eater hits.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few more personas that I'm still thinking of, and I've run Hugh/Hugh Jarsse through Google; it's, well, shall we say- common- enough to shield me (161,000,000 results for Hugh). Even more so is his similarly-named relative, Hugh Jarse. I added an "s" to make it look more European- not that your typical mugu would care anyway.
By the way, rest assured that this has NO real-life links whatsoever. Possibly with the size of my posterior, but that's a story for another day.

Last edited by Hugh on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ True enough, but you already are #8 with google! Laughing

Welcome to Eater Hugh!

Pull up a chair and get to work! There are lots of lads out there!

Grab yourself a mentor, read all the stickies (there might be a test! Shocked ), bait safe, and have fun! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters! And welcome back, misterdeeds. Very Happy

Grab coffee and cake in the break room, then go bait safe! Enjoy. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
riptater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks. I am still fairly new to this baiting thing. I have been trying it out for maybe a month or so. A lot of the safe baiting techniques have been a lot of help to me. I also really appreciate all of the links to the silly forms and generators that have been posted here.

This is a pair of items that were sent to me by lads already. What a strange bunch they are. (Notice the name I gave him on the second one)

Last edited by riptater on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome riptater

You might want to label that first ID form FAKE also.

Since you have made one post you are eligible to sign up for a mentor. Use the following link.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Be sure you read all the stickies, guidelines at the beginning of each thread, Eater U, the FAQs and forum posting guidelines.

At that point your eyes might be quite blurry. Be sure to bait safe and sign up for an email account not using RL information. Most of us use Gmail since it strips the IP and we can remain relatively incognito.

Also remember that some of the forums/threads are not behind a login so if you want to post something that might be googleable, put it behind Hints, Tips,.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
riptater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for reminding me to write FAKE all over the ID card. Sometimes I forget that even though we know these as obvious fakes, a lot of people can and unfortunately do fall for it a lot.
Otherfisse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, this is Otherfisse. I'm interested in baiting. Already signed up for Cherrie, and got like a dozen scam mails in my baiting account.

I was actually inspired by a Cracked.com writer.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again! I'm not a new user, in fact I've been here over 5 years, but I mostly lurk and it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I just got a name change so it's kind of like being a new user and I don't think anyone would have remembered me from the old days anyway.

I'm returning to baiting after taking a 3 year break. I'm also hoping to train a young friend of mine into the ways of our dark art. Smile

I've done some pretty wild stuff but I haven't really posted much of it here on the Eater. Perhaps that will change.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic