SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Scaffle.

You are doing the best thing possible before dipping toes into the water of baiting - and that is READING all you can on Eater - stickies, guidelines, facts, Eater U.

When you are ready and have made the obligatory one post, you are eligible to sign up for one of the real experts -- a mentor.

Have fun and welcome.

Edited to correct grammar

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs

Last edited by Morgain Le Fay on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shiesekopf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this site and poking around its hilarious! I'll have to learn how to become a good scambaiter, could take a few months, I see some really good professionals with great work here. The trophy room is hilarious, the email exchanges, all of it. You know when you think of the little old couple in Ohio that got scammed out of their life savings this seems all worth it!! The guy who got the guy to western union him 400 UK pounds who thought it equaled $500US with a picture of his hamster I cannot stop laughing!!! Great site!!!!

I am actually traveling to Ghana, Togo and Benin in a few weeks for tourism purposes however I would glad to capture any photo ops at the airport, the best is "B8er U Rock" LOL
PhantomStealth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am new here, I have looked around in scambaiting sites, and found baiting very funny.
Now I would learn how to get some "personalized" trophies from scammers.

A phantom Very Happy
SirenumScopuli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, finally decided to register and try my hand at baiting after finding this site again after a few months. Just wish I had come across 419eater a couple years ago when I tried selling my computer on Craigslist and was bombarded by lads offering to buy it. I knew they were scammers, but it never occurred to me to turn the tables on them. Oh well, time to "sell" my computer again!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Just make sure that the account you use to bait has no connection to your real name and address. You might try selling an encabulator or interocitor.

I haven't tried for a trophy yet. I prefer flags and piggies. But variety keeps them guessing!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shiesekopf, PhantomStealth and SirenumScopuli! Welcome to 419Eater.

Our motto for newcomers is "Bait Safe", "Read the Stickies",
"Get a mentor". Mentors can be found here....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Glad your here. Very Happy

Edit: Hi VX! Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiesekopf, PhantomStealth, and SirenumScopuli!

Welcome all!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Get ready to dispense the Ladpain to bunch of deserving miscreants! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
GreatPip
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

Another newby here. I came across your site three or four evenings ago, and am having a great time reading through a number of threads.

In the past I've had pleasure - but only very modest success, alas; nothing like some of the terrific tales of safaris I've read on here - of baiting a small handful of scammers after they've tried to scam my elderly parents (who've been very concerned when they've believed what they've received in email, and still tend to fall for it several attempted scams later), and am keen to learn how to do it well. I've learnt quite a lot from reading here already, and am looking forward to learning much more and to doing a better job of it!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome GreatPip

Take all the advice from the previous posts. Continue to educate your friends and family about scams. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
GreatPip
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
Welcome GreatPip

Take all the advice from the previous posts. Continue to educate your friends and family about scams. Very Happy

Thank you for your kind welcome, Seamless. Smile

And I hope, in due course, to start having a bit more fun with the scammers too! Wink Very Happy
BoggleChampion96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. Long time lurker, here. But I'm finally joining because of a stream of false employment scams that have found their way into my inbox. If they're going to waste my time during my job search, then I'm going to waste their time in return.

Slowly making my way through all the stickies. Loving all the bait tools available here.
Revd R.Sole DD MA LLB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearly beloved I found this website by divine providence - known to the unbelievers as Google

I spent three days reading about the travels of your missionaries to Abache when I should have been taking Sunday service and ministering to my parishioners.

I must applaud you all for your attempts to minister to these poor lost souls. Your charity warms my heart as you try to broaden their horizons with foreign travel.
Your attempts to turn them from a life of crime, to one of spreading the good word of the TWAT fills me with joy.

I too would like to join your crusade against evil and spread the TWAT.

Revd. R.Sole
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Revd R.Sole DD MA LLB and BoggleChampion96

Please also partake of our Stickies, Eater University and our safe baiting philosophy. Glad to have you here. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvary Greetings to all newcomers!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin - So what do we call you for short -- what is going to be your nickname. DPCATD?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
mr_haney_esq
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joined today and still working my way around the site, rules, etc. Quite an interesting group of people and mission. I'm not quite sure I'll get into baiting, but this place offers an enormous amount of comedic relief! Laughing
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I usually go by something else online, and that was my original username on here but I was advised to change it to be safe. The username I am using now is a bit of latin that I thought really applied well to the lads we're messing with.

If you want to call me DPCATD that is fine =)

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mr._haney_esquire! Welcome to Eater where if you're not satisfied, you get twice your money back. Laughing Hope you enjoy yourself whist your here, and if you decide to start baiting, get a mentor.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Hello DPCATD...I've met your twin. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
johnwilson0084
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me say hello too. I got in when a lad replied on my car ad, but after some playing he went completely silent. Lad was too lazy to continue getting an MTCN from me Smile

Now trying some other spam mail - already got my mentor, but also waiting for his reply on my PM Smile

I look forward to some trophies and real bank accounts and such.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, johnwilson0084! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

This thread is pretty much essential for all newcomers. Hope it helps!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

here's a link to the forum rules as well since they are very strongly enforced here.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you in the deep calling to the Lord, or is the lad in the deep? Did you put him in the deep?

Welcome to Eater?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
beanachelli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Bean Achelli here. Been baiting on my own for less than a year and found you guys. Great info here that has definitely increased my baiting abilities.

I've been working a lad off and on for almost one year, he took a sabbatical or something but has now returned, and am hitting him up hard as I can. I'm wondering just how it will all end.

Thanks all!

Mr. Bean Achelli
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello beanachelli and welcome to Eater.

Read the stickies, bait safe and consider signing up for a mentor.

B8er

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic