SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning lads...eh, wait...I mean eaters... Smile

Joined th forums yesterday after seeing the Harry Potter writeout in a newsletter I received...I was laughing my ass off for most of the morning. This was followed by more than 3 hours worth of trawling the site, every forum link making me break down in laughter at something new. Even the signature icons for sending lads on a "safari"...it sounds so FUN going on safari!!

I decided to join up, and to my wife's disappointment I am VERY excited about this.

Bit of background - I'm an admitted attorney in South Africa, 25 years of age and a self confessed geek. I'm the kind of guy that checks Snope when getting any kind of chainmail, and then proceeds to alienate friends and family by linking the page and giving them a step by step guide to not being an idiot.

Iam DEARLY looking forward to joining this community and hopefully adding to it as well in time!

Kreepo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Sometimes baiting keeps you busy, sometimes it doesn't. I spent a couple of days preparing an itinerary for my character, sending a test message to an email-only domain I'm trying to kill, writing a bank transfer slip for the chemical scammer, etc., but the next day I got some programming done that has nothing to do with baiting.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Amadán
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, just joined to enjoy pissing thieves off ;P Reading here always made me laugh, good work! Wish me luck and let hunting season commence Razz
Go n-eirí an bothar libh.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Eaters. Very Happy Enjoy your time here annoying your favorite pets. Treat them well, and they will follow you anywhere. Some of them anyway.
The rest you might have to beat into submission. Wink Very Happy
Read the Stickies, Bait Safely, and all that rot, Mateys, arrh! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TerribleTruth
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came to your site after learning about it from a social engineering web-site. I've really enjoyed reading some of the hilarious baited lad's e-mails. I hope I can put my social engineering and psychological skills to good use here.

Sounds like a fun place to practice them Laughing
sandboxie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice forum, hi guys
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all, I'm so excited to get started!

I tried to sign up for the mentor/mentee program, but am told there's not openings, but it lists 25 openings on the side. There's is a very high likelyhood that I am interpreting that incorrectly.

Anyhoo, greetings and all.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome, big'n'juicy. Smile
You have to post at least once in order to get a mentor. You have now here, so go back, and try again. Enjoy, and thanks for joining. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
big'n'juicy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah hah! Sucess!

Thanks SlapHappy!

Very Happy
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the new hires!! Read the stickies, get a mentor and have at em!

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
eelsmoker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all i am Tony from the netherlands.

Last edited by eelsmoker on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, eelsmoker. Very Happy
Here is the link to sign up for a mentor.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Enjoy, and when your mentor says, "LISTEN TO ME!" ya better take their advice. Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
timsmart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, getting into scam baiting as a hobby to have a bit of fun.

I currently am in the middle of a bait that I'm a bit stuck on, would love a mentor but it just says to come back later...

Anyway, here's to scam-baiting.

EDIT: Looks like I just needed to make a post for it to activate the mentor sign up process.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TS

Now that you have posted try the mentor page again, I think it will recognize you now. Welcome to the Eater, bait safe, and have at em!

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This site is awsome...i was wondering, how often would you say that people asking for $150,000 to help with thier education would turn out to be a truthful story and not a scam
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where do i sign up for a mentor, last night i was told no but forgot where...im not used to forums sorry
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Go to the forum main page, and look below the link to the Tips and Tricks forum. Now that you have posted, it should assign you one.

If a family member is asking for money for education, it's probably real. If a stranger around the world from you is asking for money for education, it's certainly a scam! There has been a scam recently in which apparently someone you know says he's somewhere and needs money; he spoofed the email address or guessed the password.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i keep getting lost in this forum
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight up asking for money is Begging.

We don't bait beggars.

We bait Advanced Fee Fraud and there is a difference. AFF the person says they have something you want and all you have to do is send a relatively small fee.

A beggar doesn't offer you anything. They just want you to send money.

I welcomed you elsewhere, so I won't do it here.

Also, there is a link to apply for a Mentor in my signature.
|
|
|
V

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting for some time in my life, but I've been out of the game couple of years. I recall I had an account in this forum earlier, but can't remember my old user name to save my life.

Earlier I did mostly straight baits. Nothing fancy, just wasted their time and laughed at their creative MS Paint skills. Smile But this time I'm aiming a bit higher, hoping to wreak havoc among the scammers and hope to score couple of safaris.

My characters range from very eager to pay but totally technically inept to extremely suspicious and anal about every little mistake. Oh, and to make things even worse, my character's name is nearly impossible for the mugus to write correctly and boy, is my character angry when they see it misspelled! Laughing
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im looking for the place to teach me to post pics
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deadking - look here. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17488 Read those Stickies! Wink Smile

Welcome back, Man of many names. Very Happy Good luck in your baiting efforts!

Safari Issac to Chad
Tjololo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think I introduced myself way back when, but I'm getting back into the game so I figure I'll do it again! Hello everyone!

A few years ago I started playing this game with scammers. I didn't have too much luck. Got one lad on the hook for about a month or so, but I think my story was a little too unbelievable. He ended up dropping me Sad. Since then I got really busy, got back into school, got a job, etc. Now, I'm working 5 days a week at a very slow computer job, so I figure it's a great opportunity! I can just say I can only talk at work because of some nonsense, and they should have a reason to let me off the hook over the weekend, right?

So far I have 3 conversations in the very beginning stages. I'm trying to go for straight baits. Giving it at least 12 hours before responses, asking questions, etc. I'm looking forward to how it all plays out. I'd love to actually get some trophies this time (I tried last time years ago, I think that's why my lad twigged, I pushed too hard). Anyway, keep a long story not quite as long, best of luck to everyone, and I hope I can contribute a bit!

BTW: If anyone wants to give me any advice (besides what I've read in the stickies, etc. More like personal experience) I'm always open to it!! I feel like I had a mentor at one time, but obviously they're long gone lol. Might have to see about getting one of those again, but we'll see how it goes!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Very Happy
Go get another mentor. We have a University now! Read Straightbaiting by Otterfan, to get your mind back into it, grab some lads, and slowly drive them nuts. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic