SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LockeLamora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. Just found this site today. A lad 'Skyped' me once and I decided to string him along for an hour or two. ( He kept calling me 'Sir' ) I didn't realise, until today, that it was an intentional sport.

Ukraine

“Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady"
~Patrick Rothfuss
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater LockeLamora. Not only is baiting an international sport, scammers are an international scourge. Baiting is very educational for the baiters.

Please look around and feel free to ask questions. Mentors are good for asking questions and teaching the ropes. One of the most important things is to have fun!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. The other important thing is to bait safely.

Here's a good starting place: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
LockeLamora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome. I've had a look around: great tips and even better stories. Now I'm waiting to attract a nice scam email so I can cause some surferness of my own.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Welcome! nice avatar. I approve.

Boobalie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

I've always loved to string these dumbasses along, but I've never taken it very seriously or done it very well. It usually just ends after a few emails with them swearing at me. I just started with this "woman" in "West Africa" who is a "refugee" and "needs my help."
I'm planning to have a bit of fun with 'her' first. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ do take some time to read the sticky notes about safe baiting, and the house rules. With those understood, have fun. Welcome Smile

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Boobalie's new mentor may have just mentioned that to them.

Wink

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

You're in safe hands, Boobalie.

floatmygoat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, firstly I must thank Salting the Gold Mine for my avatar. I really had not imagined an appropriate pic would exist! beers! I'm planning on joining the fun once I've moved house, as tempted as I am to start now, I can't imagine that not packing boxes because I'm chatting with orphans/dying widows/lovestruck gents will go down too well. In the mean time I will continue to read some of the amazing baits, pick up lots of tips and if ever stuck I shall always 'run left'!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, anyone with a goat in their avatar is OK in my books. Just watch out for the redneck members, they might confuse you for dinner.

Take a read of the stickies and when you're ready sign up for mentor.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

floatmygoat wrote:
Hi all, firstly I must thank Salting the Gold Mine for my avatar. I really had not imagined an appropriate pic would exist! beers! I'm planning on joining the fun once I've moved house, as tempted as I am to start now, I can't imagine that not packing boxes because I'm chatting with orphans/dying widows/lovestruck gents will go down too well. In the mean time I will continue to read some of the amazing baits, pick up lots of tips and if ever stuck I shall always 'run left'!

About time you got here.
Glad you like the avatar.
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Boobalie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone!
I'm busy reading everything I can get my hands on in the forums at the moment. There is so much excellence here, I have no words. <3
And my lovely mentor has been fantastic. I feel so welcomed here already. Pretty much the coolest forum I've ever been on. Thank you!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, and I understand that you landed a pretty awesome mentor Very Happy

But I am really puzzled by your avatar.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Says the man in a cat suit in a tea cup Rolling Eyes

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dangit. It. Is. A. Wolf. Suit.

Wolf suit!

...and tea cups are comforting.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bloodaxe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there everyone! I found this forum last week from a link on reddit. Haven't been back to reddit since, as I've been busy reading for days and laughing my butt off at the insanity of these guys and how easily you manipulate them. I've literally laughed for hours! Ginger's tattoo guy with the crossed out mistake and the bunny suit - hilarious!

So now I want to play. Yesterday I made a mingIe2 acct and was initiated into funky town. Right now there is a creep named adamu who now wants to marry me. I remember seeing his name on a master baiter's signature so now I'm thinking....I just may need help here since this guy has already been spanked good. If anyone could direct me to the thread about this weirdie, please let me know where it is?

Anyway, you guys are the BEST, doing a good thing here all the while being funny as all get out too while you do it. I don't know you, but I love you with no cash required. Smile
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love you to,welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
007Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, I've been having fun with scammers for a couple of years now but did not realize that there was a group dedicated to baiting these jerks. I've not done anything as sophisticated as you guys do and would love to learn more on how to really put it to these guys.

Anyway, I've been reading and have learned a lot so far and hope to learn more and join in all the fun.

This is a great place to be for baiters and I look forward to the fun.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Read lots, see how we do it. Mentoring offers a fast track to greatness if you wish to take it.

007Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nailgunner, don't know that I'll ever attain greatness but I do hope to have some and learn. Might take you up on the mentoring, just haven't decided yet on what to do.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm Eater's Sweetheart and welcome to all new members. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
cygnus2112
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, new member here. Been scambaiting for about 8 years or so. I'm a former gold member of TSB when Thefailure was still around (I had a different user name). I am a funeral director IRL, and I have tortured many a lad with my David Okinuwu character in my time! Lol I don't do much scambaiting anymore(don't have that much time) but I come here often and I have been wanting to create a profile for years so I could make comments. Keep up the good work guys!

"You are biggest fool in the states. Time without count I have explain to you simple money transfer and yet I have no money in my hands. You shall burn in hell you evil woman do not contact me again time waster"-Rev.Peter Joseph 9/17/2013
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome along Cygnus, browse around, read the stickies at the top of each forum, have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic