SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone!

@Matt, They will not have a clue whether they sent their original out to you or not. "Tell me more" or something brief along that line will work fine.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Answer as if your baiting character got the email directly from the lad. He won't know the difference.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Matt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay tyvm guys.

EDIT: Once I found someone to email in the surplus forum, should I reply saying that I emailed them, so no one else tries to mess with him? Or is it ok if multiple people email him.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They've got more people on the hook than they can keep track of at any one time. One more won't make a difference and won't interfere with anyone else baiting the lad.

The only time we really coordinate such around here are when it helps maximize the damage!!

Welcome to The Eater!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
JediScam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm new to scambaiter but I've stuffed about trying to waste scammers time for a while now.

I've already gained some useful info and met so many exciting Internet Persons.

Greetings!
Rustin Cohle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This all started for me a number of weeks ago when I got a call from a Tech Support person from Microsoft. I immediately knew it was a scam and started playing the role of the stupidest computer user on the Eastern seaboard of the US. Smile I was about 20 minutes into the call when my wife got home from work and I just blew the guy off, but I had recorded the whole thing and played it for her. I realized that this sort of thing could be tremendous fun AND very rewarding, as the more time the moron spent on the phone with me the less time he had to scam suckers who didn't know better, so......

I went into my old AOL account which at any given time has over 6000 unread emails in it. I use it only for places that require email for sign-up and will then use it for sale to email listers. I found a gold mine of scam emails in that account, especially in my spam folder. I'd say that I am getting at least 10 a day, give or take. I've had some exchanges with a few promising lads that have petered out, but most recently I've had a lad running the trunks full of money in Iraq scam, and he's hooked pretty nicely. He's sent me a picture of him holding up a sign which I know is just something he photoshopped onto a random picture of a soldier, but still, it was nice to make him waste the time to do it.

He's calling me "dad", I'm calling him son. I told him I don't rust the "agent" he wants to use and the latest development is that I am insisting that I will fly out to Iraq to see for myself if the agent is trustworthy.

I'm having a blast, finally getting to use my "powers" Smile for good instead of evil, the way we did when we'd make fake phone calls as teenagers. i'll keep you all posted on the results, and I welcome any advice anyone has to offer.
Blippety
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all! I'm new to this, but the e-mails I've sent out so far have been fun and I'm enjoying planning all the ways I will waste people's time.

Oh, and, could someone explain to me what the cute little piggy banks and hats in people's signatures are all about?

EDIT: Never mind, found the thread.
skatebait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All
new to the forum, Steve B aka skatebait.
I have been doing the baiting off and on for a number of years without realising there was a whole community of you guys/gals doing this and so organised, it has given me a whole new eye opening.

hope to share a few of my successes soon.

steve
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Jedi, Rustin, Blippety and Skatebait!

Please do read the stickies and Eater U. Sign up for a free mentor when you get the chance. You might even get a sober one..who knows? Very Happy

ETA: Left a darn name off.. Embarassed

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
DTPM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone.

I stumbled across your site a few days ago and I have been laughing so much ever since then.

I never realised just how much sport scam baiting could be, you've opened my eyes to the possibilities Laughing

Kudos to Shiver and Scam Patroller, man you two given me some laughs with your baiting.

Keep up the good work!
FernandoStevens
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

Came across this website from TVTropes, of all places, and then spent the next two weeks of my life archive binging all the wonderful exploits of Shiver Metimbers et al. I don't think that I'm going to throw my hat into the baitring quite yet, but I'll certainly be lurking around watching everyone else work their magic!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, folks.

Shiver and SP are pretty much retired now, but plenty of new and incredible baits to read up on Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Magnet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New here. Hoping this site will help with a real life local scammer. I know that is more dangerous, but I have law enforcemnt in the loop and am following other regular avenues. Just want to make the scammer's life a bit more miserable, and use up their time so they don't scam others like I got scammed. As Master Sun-Tzu says, attack the enemy where you are strong and they are weak...

A question here, since the mentor program is a bit overwhelmed at the moment. If a known live scammer has a website hosted by a legit provider, can that website still be added to the FAKE SCAMMER BANKS & SITES list?

Looking forward to learning, and contributing.

The magnet reference is to attracting the lads like pieces of scrap metal to an industrial magnet.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Magnet.

First off if this scammer you are on to has your real life details then we would recommend that you drop him, especially if he is local to you. I am surprised that your local law enforcement didn't suggest the same thing to you.

A good starting point would be to read the following thread for new users http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673. There are also Mentee slots available and now you've made a post you should be able to apply.

The website might be eligible to be added to the Fake banks database, if there is evidence that it is being used for scams. Take a look at the rules in that forum to see what and how to post and someone will take a look at it.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Magnet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate the advice and links, B8er (and the welcome!).

This scammer has scammed so many people locally, that they would not know for sure who, or how many, might be making their life extra miserable. In fact, we have teamed up with others they have scammed. I am being careful, but I do know I could slip up, so the advice is appreciated. As it is, their scam approach tends to be cowardly, but then again, there was much fear in Darth Vader also....

Thank you, again for the links/pointers.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why hello thar!

I stumbled upon 419Eater a few days ago via a source that escapes me at the moment.

But I was intrigued.

And I also just happened to have a scam E-mail sitting in my inbox. The most logical course of action at this point was to sign up for the site. And I'll make sure and keep you up to date on how this tasty little bit of ScamBait plays out.
Mr.Mystery
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys. As soon as I read a few baits I knew I had to be part of this awesome community!! Is there a list of emails or anything if I can't find any in my own email? I'd love to get started lol

Ok. Never mind. I read a little and found the surplus section. Sorry. Hello again to all
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Arghetlam and Mr.Mystery - my post a few posts up gives a link to the info for new members and also about applying for a mentor.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr.Mystery
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the welcome. I am checking out the link now. I want to jump right in but I do need some pointers first.. Thank you again
142c0f2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone in the forum. I am not sure if this even belongs to 419, but I'll tell you my story anyway.

Recently my old trusted business partner's email was 0wn3d. The scammer who used that email account was impersonating my partner quite well, because I didn't really recognise that the person I was talking to was a wrong one. Eventually my organisation paid to the criminals.

I have found that the scammer is located in Nigeria. He used an accomplice based in European Union to actually receive the money. I am not disclosing details here, partly because I want to keep this introduction short, and partly because the scammer(s) know my real life details.

Of course, I have no hope I can recover the money, and the loss doesn't drive me or my organisation to bankruptcy anytime soon. The amount wasn't really significant with the standards of my country. Nevertheless, I am still in contact with the scammer, and I would like to maximise the damage I can cause him given the context.

Being a total noob, I will appreciate any guidance from guru baiters.

Thank you for listening.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 142c0f2 and welcome to Eater. Sorry to hear about your ordeal...you can post the scammers details at our sister site www.scamwarners.com and help many others avoid the scam.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
ZeroDefinition
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New here!

I have done a lot of reading in the past on scam baiting and these scams after discovering a few through craigslist but never went anywhere with them until now.

I was on craigslist recently looking for a job found one that sounded nice and emailed about it thus starting me in the scam.

The job was to do mystery shopping for various companies. They stated my travel and purchasing of products would be compensated and not out of my own pocket. I won't lie, at first I thought it was legit. Till the said they would send me a check in the mail to cash and use on my jobs. The first site being USPS & their selling of Western Union's services.
Knew it was a scam & ignored it.

Until a few days ago I received a check in the mail via fed ex. The check is for 2,500. From the bank of keys in Florida. Despite the fed ex envelope saying it's from California. Called the bank of keys and they verified the check was a fake.

Ignored it once again only to recently having received emails from the sender now stating death threats. Saying they will send someone to my house & all of us will be hurt. That' we're thieves. I sent a few replies back, never once acknowledging the fact I know the check is a fake. The email I received today was hilarious as they were asking me if I was a "scammer".

Everyone around me says to just take the check to the state police here and wash my hands of it. But I feel like the SP here won't do anything & if I can get more out of this scammer, I want to. Because like I said at first it sounded legit but after everything clearly it wasn't. Unfortunately, there are people out there that are oblivious and I don't want them to get hit with this.

That's why I came here, in hopes to learn & figure out how to bring this one down.
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have come to the right place,welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Could you post the emails, with full headers, on Scamwarners? That'll help other victims of the same scammer avoid him, and we may be able to tell you where the scammer really is.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ZeroDefinition wrote:

Until a few days ago I received a check in the mail via fed ex.

Ignored it once again only to recently having received emails from the sender now stating death threats. Saying they will send someone to my house & all of us will be hurt.

That's why I came here, in hopes to learn & figure out how to bring this one down.

Welcome to Eater, ZeroDefinition.

Because the scammer has your real life address, you need to drop him. His threats might be idle but why take the chance and put your safety at risk and the safety of those who live with you? Here at Eater we practice safe baiting which means never giving a scammer any of your real life details and baiting under fake identities.

Bait safe and have fun, but don't put yourself at risk - it isn't worth it.

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic