SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnnyjohnny2by4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings All,
I came across this site after one of my relatives was scammed out of quite a bit of money by phone-based scammers and I started searching out information about scamming.
I've been perusing the forums and enjoying the stories and techniques. The catcher account I set up is starting to get a number of messages now. This could certainly turn into quite the obsession.
Considering starting to bait and the university has been very helpful with making sure it's done safely and anonymously. Thanks!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@foofighter If you haven't been contacted by your mentor yet and you know who it is you can always PM him or her.

Welcome all who have decided to join in our merry fun!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afternoon all!

It is about a year now since I last led a lad along a trail of pain. Sadly work kept getting in my way so I have taken a 'year out' from baiting.

Well, things are easing up a bit in my chosen gainful employment and I can now devote a bit more time to helping lads suffer! I guess I will lurk around on the Love Baiting Forum as I used to...the lads there are such easy targets! But if anyone needs an experienced baiter to lend a hand with taking lads on safari don't be shy send me a PM and lets see just how far they will travel!!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
MilesCallahan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there!
So, my character's name is Miles Callahan. My real name isn't relevant. Razz
I've tried scambaiting before, and my father even had a lad for quite a while (he always responded by typing his English response into an online translator, translating it to Greek and then back to English). I've never tried to get any trophies or safaries, though. Well, until now. Razz
So, let's bait some scam. Very Happy
zombiehunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,
I have been reading the archives and love the ones that get the scammer to draw or carve something. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. I have done a little baiting but nothing as creative as these.
Thanks for putting some fun into my day!
grumpy_unbroken
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this site this morning and think I have spent about 6 hours today reading reverse scams! While puttering back and forth from the kitchen to cook and clean.

I am a college instructor and finally my students finished their exams, so I am giving them a day to contact me with any grade discrepancies before I post final grades. (Just explaining why I have a day to spend 6 hours reading--and laughing!)

I didn't know it at the time, but I did a reverse scam many years ago--got a standard initial email from Mrs. Comfort somebody--I recall that I thought it was too good to be true but emailed back for more info. I couldn't believe at the time that either scammers or victims could be so gullible. We shared emails for many months--I usually just saying that I couldn't afford to spare any money on someone I didn't know. Boy was "she" persistent!

Anyway--glad to have found y'all! Seems like a nice place. I will read the University and contact a mentor if I decide to try one of my own.

I have read through most of the FAQ-type information but is there a place for newbie-style questions? Didn't see a particular thread for that?

Oh--and it is okay that I took my username from a form filled out by a scammer? It was just a phrase that appealed to me.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the baiting universe Very Happy

Seeing that you already know about the Eater University, additionally there is Nurse Nasty´s "New to baiting?" sticky here : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, grumpy_unbroken. Very Happy

You can post noobie questions in the Help Forum here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Bait with a safe fakey email address, grab a mentor if you would like, and have fun making up silly stories, or even serious ones. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
IrishExpat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. Long time reader, first time poster.

Just trying to get into baiting.

Hope to annoy some lads in the near future.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome grumpy_unbroken and Irishexpat!

There are so many resources here, and the best ones are the members! As Slappy suggested, sign up for a mentor if you'd like. They are invaluable. And as Frumpy pointed out, Eater U is also a good read.

Bait safe, read read read, and most of all, have fun!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
grumpy_unbroken
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Welcome, grumpy_unbroken. Very Happy

You can post noobie questions in the Help Forum here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Bait with a safe fakey email address, grab a mentor if you would like, and have fun making up silly stories, or even serious ones. Smile

Thanks so much! I had seen that forum, but wasn't sure if it was okay to just post random questions. I imagine I will be busy there as I just got my first three emails!

And thank all for the nice welcomes!
FukuharaOrange
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello world!

I recently had some scammer reply to me in response to a craigslist ad, and remembered reading a thread awhile back about scam-baiting on teamliquid.

That thread gave me plenty of laughs, so now I'm gonna give it a shot. Not sure how well this is gonna work out, or if this guy is even running the typical scams that you guys encounter, but oh well... here I am!

btw, the username is homage to the HoN player FujiApples if anyone wanted to know =P
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome FukuharaOrange! Great you found this forum! Very Happy
Please don't bait the scammer you have been dealing with. He must have some details of you from Craigslist, e.g. your email address, maybe even your phone number, name, and home address. You don't want him to harass you, some of these criminals can become really nasty. Just drop him without a goodbye.
Before you start baiting, please read the stickies - very important are the rules of safe baiting - and the Eater University. And after your second post, our system will allow you to sign up for a mentor who will help you with your first steps.
Of course, all of us will be happy to answer your questions.
Have fun!

FukuharaOrange
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Welcome FukuharaOrange! Great you found this forum! Very Happy
Please don't bait the scammer you have been dealing with. He must have some details of you from Craigslist, e.g. your email address, maybe even your phone number, name, and home address. You don't want him to harass you, some of these criminals can become really nasty. Just drop him without a goodbye.
Before you start baiting, please read the stickies - very important are the rules of safe baiting - and the Eater University. And after your second post, our system will allow you to sign up for a mentor who will help you with your first steps.
Of course, all of us will be happy to answer your questions.
Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome and advice! will do =D
helloloa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.

I'm new and hoping to get in the thick of things and bring down a few of these wiley characters. All help will be appreciated. Very Happy
Europe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!

Found this website on wikipedia and started reading the emails, I found them hilariously funny and spent most of last night reading them! I then decided that this was soemthing I would love to do, so I trawled through all of my emails to find one.

I found two: a Libyan orphan taking refuge in Nigeria and a woman whos husband has been assasinated and has $25 million in a bank.

I have replied to both with my usual email adresses and after reading this I am slightly worried, however I don't know how to set up a safe one to use, if anyone can help me I would be very appreciative.

Hoping to learn some tips from this site and read some of the university, but also is there a thread on slang used? e.g mugu (not sure what it means but seen it used quite alot Razz)

Thanks alot,
Europe
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Europe and welcome to Eater! First of all I would advise you to drop the two that you replied to with your real email, you shouldn't bait from an account that leads back to your real life information. Setting up a safe account is easy, just go to gmail.com and open a new account, using entirely fake information. Then find some more scam e-mails and reply from your new address!

The terminology will take a bit of time to understand, but it's all pretty simple. Mugu means "fool" in the scammer slang. They refer to their victims as mugus or magas, and we refer to them as mugus or lads.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
actmagic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

Actmagic here. New user, new baiter, but very interested in seeing what I can glean from you guys. I just posted my car for sale on a car trading website and immediately got hit with a scam email. At first I wasn't sure if it was or not, but when the "Paypal" payment came through, it was very apparent. I just replied to the guy and told him where to stick it.

Next day, I get another scammer contacting me and I decide to start having fun with this one. I'm playing into their game, but I could use some advice. Firstly, because I want to actually sell my car and didn't expect scams, I'm using my actual email address. Secondly, i purposely gave the scammer my home number. I'm not worried about this at all because I have decided to cancel my home number within the next month anyways, so I figured some phone time wouldn't be too horrible. I'm more concerned about the email thing. Do I have a lot to worry about? Should I just cut my losses and start new? I don't have any problem with changing my email address if need be.

Thanks!

-Actmagic
drfaust176
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really enjoying the stories here, and getting started on my own.

Thanks guys!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello actmagic and welcome to eater! I recommend stoping any communication with the scammers if they have real life details about you. They are only interested in your money but they are still criminals and should be treated as such. Please read the the stickies and you may want to apply for a handy dandy Mentor.

First and formost practice safe baiting. You need to create a made up persona that does not connect you to any of your real life details. Plenty of tips for this in the before mentioned stickies.

Welcome as well drfaust176!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Explosives IT Tech
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I’m new to this site. I am a computer tech working out of New Zealand.

I have been struggling to find something that interests and have been looking for a hobby.

I think this website is what I am looking for. I am going to have a read around all the tips.

I will start putting an email out for bait over the next week or so when I feel I have enough

Knowledge hopefully I can post something back to You guys.

Thanks.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kia ora and Haere mai, Explosives IT Tech! May you bait safely, apply for a mentor early, ask for help around the forums abundantly and enjoy yourself immensely!

No baiting this September/October, I guess? Wink

Explosives IT Tech
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Kia ora and Haere mai, Explosives IT Tech! May you bait safely, apply for a mentor early, ask for help around the forums abundantly and enjoy yourself immensely!

No baiting this September/October, I guess? Wink

I have had a good look over this website today but couldnt see where to apply for a mentor how do i do that? probly good to have sombody i could get ideas from and a friend of sorts thanks
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Apply here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic