SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LyingDutchman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all, new guy here!

There's something I don't get about the mentor program: It says the CMP cannot allocate me a free mentor, yet in the Help, Hints and Tips section I see that there are 9 open mentee positions. Like, what's that all about Razz

Anyway I hope to learn the tricks of the trade, and maybe I can help you if you need someone who speaks Dutch. That reminds me, why are there so much scammers from the Netherlands?

EDIT: I got it now :3 I had to post first. Is this to fool scammers or something?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater... Laughing

Quote:
I had to post first. Is this to fool scammers or something?

Nope it is to fool the newbies..... Laughing

Read the stickies, grab yourself a scammer, remember to Bait Safe, but mainly have fun Exclamation

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home everyone! For those looking to get into this, say good bye to your spare time.

Have fun and bait safe!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LyingDutchman, you're in. Welcome Cool

SheepFishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally decided to join this forum for some fun.

I've had fun with the occasional scammer and have some experience in ability to at least piss them off.

Ready to get into more serious and hardcore baiting Twisted Evil

anyone have any fresh emails I could mess with for some more practice?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.... Very Happy

There you go enjoy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
SheepFishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Sent out a good batch from both here and my freinds forwarding a few good ones

Planning on doing one involving 2 people (me and my so) to bait one of them.

Lies are always easier to believe in numbers Wink

Usually will take me a max of 15 mins to do most requests
Tattoo Teamed with Phil Yerboots
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Can you catch a goat?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
SheepFishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on what breed we are talking about ;P

Those ones that like to fall on their behinds and "faint" are always the best

Usually will take me a max of 15 mins to do most requests
Tattoo Teamed with Phil Yerboots
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. I've read a great many amusing scambaits since I first learned about the "sport" a couple of years back, and I've finally decided to take the plunge (as it were) and try to engage with a "lad".

I've met this gorgous (*cough*) "girl" called Donna (named after her late father, Dr Donna Wilton, no less) via dating72.com, and surprisorama, after only 2 emails of "hello, tell me about yourself", she's asking me to help her retrieve her father's lost millions.

I'm a girl, but my scambaiting character is male, so it's all very funny. I tried to sign up for a mentor, but one isn't available right now Sad

I've kind of led "Donna" to believe that I'm a fairly wealthy divorced man from the north of Scotland. I might even have mentioned somewhere in my profile that I have my own small television production company.

Any advice for how to progress this would be most appreciated. I got a free number from k7.com, but it's a US-based number and that won't wash.

Suggestions?
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi maggiestail and welcome to Eater! You have to make one post before you can sign up for a mentor.

You have made said post...so go back and sign up. You will get one faster than three shakes of a maggiestail. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justcold wrote:
Hi maggiestail and welcome to Eater! You have to make one post before you can sign up for a mentor.

You have made said post...so go back and sign up. You will get one faster than three shakes of a maggiestail. Very Happy

Fab, and thanks for the heads-up! Very Happy
BingoHirsch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I've been reading here at 419 Eater (on and off) for several years and having now professionally retired, finally registered a couple of months ago.

Since then, I've been following the most recent baiting escapades published here, reading up on all the baiting techniques posted and minutely preparing my first character.

I've set up my first baiting account and am currently waiting for "letters of opportunity" to start coming in via the "transitforlads" function. I'm looking out, specifically, for one of the classical Nigerian scams (Abacha-type) that are so well documented here and offer so many perfect and sad obstacles towards the failure of the "transaction".

Thanks, one and all, for all your input that I've been able to draw upon in preparation. Perhaps I'll request a mentor (although I'd prefer to do this first bait primarily on my own), just to be able to share the fun with someone and keep me out of any "impending trouble".

And thank you, also, for the innumerable hours of reading pleasure, the uncountable tears of hilarity that I've shed reading your baits and for all the work that you have done, in order to bleed the scammers of their resources and teach them the meaning of the word "anxiety".

It is a noble cause and I shall now embark on the next lad's roller-coaster to disaster.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! I stumbled across this site about a week ago after hearing it mentioned on a recent episode of a famous talk show that shall remain nameless... Ok it was Dr. Phil. There was a woman on that had lost something to the tune of 63k I think? Anyway, I was shocked that a seemingly intelligent woman could fall for such a scam and I had to know more! So here I am... Completely hooked! I've even quit Candy Crush Saga. Thanks for that by the way! I hope to someday test the baiting waters myself.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much fun, I just had to register and be a part of all this. I currently have a few lads worked up, I just can't seem to figure out how to send money with Western Union, sooo confusing! Twisted Evil Looking forward to sharing some good stuff soon!
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The dude abides! Laughing

..... you have no idea how long I have been waiting to say that while seeing you logged in for days reading. Good luck in your baits!

Welcome all, read read read, grab a mentor, always bait safe, and then go read some more in eater university.

skyegizzie62
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I just stumbled onto this site. I have been getting emailed, phoned, mailed, etc. for years from scammers. Ever since I saw a Dateline NBC special where the host actually went as far as traveling to Europe to meet and confront his scammer I have been messing with these people as much as possible. I can say it is one of my fondest hobbies. Anyways, good work everyone and good work to the people running this site. I'm glad I could join.
skyegizzie62
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I Just posted...but I just keep seeing posts about a "mentor program". How do I get involved in this and assigned a mentor? Can someone point me in the right direction?
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello skyegizzie62 and welcome to Eater! I will be glad to point you in the right direction, here it is...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Read the FAQs, Stickies, Eater U and bait safe.

Enjoy. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Jimmytank12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Friends,

Ive had an account here for a few months and have been a reader for almost 2 years. I also have been baiting for about 2 years. I havent posted much but im getting to the point where ive had a few very successful baits and im getting ready to post them up here, so i thought i would stop by and introduce myself.

In my Real Life i work in Law Enforcement and have a Masters in Psychology, so if either of those 2 things can help out another member please send me a msg.

As for baiting I like to call myself a "Sabotage Baiter", I attempt to get my pets to destroy or break something of theirs.

Right now im 8 for 17 in getting my pets to destroy something of real value (3 cell phones via microwave, 1car transmission via repeated neutral drops, 2 cell phones via toaster, 1 laptop via insane overclocking of Processor, and 1 I-Pad via microwave)

Whenever i tell one of my friends or family members that i bait people into breaking stuff they never can seem to understand why someone would do it, but im sure you all know the answer to that......Greed!!!

So anyways a big Hello to all of you from the Tank =)
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I can't wait for you to post your work! I have to know how you convinced someone to put their phone/iPad in a microwave!!! Sounds hilarious!
gocubs23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! My alias (well obviously) is gocubs23. That is of course not the persona I use to bait. I have been scambaiting for about a year now. Just wanted to drop by and say hello! Very Happy

Very Happy Victims/Mules Warned: 2
Evil Lol Funny Pictures Obtained: 0
DateBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to all another newbie here from Australia. I have been floating around here for quiet awhile. However lately I seem to naturally attract Date Scammers. Hence the name DateBaiter. So I figured it was time to finally join up and do something about it.
As per my profile picture, my personal trophy, is my current Bait. I was quiet surprised when I convinced her/him to send a picture with a sign saying she loved me and my name.
This is very addictive.
PS. I know the picture is really of Luna and has been edited (huge fan btw which makes my profile pic special. Would be extra special if was from the real Luna). I'm impressed by the photoshop skill levels of these people.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gocubs23 and Datebaiter! Welcome to Eater. Please read the stickies, faqs and Eater U.

Grab a free mentor and bait safe.

DateBaiter wrote:
I'm impressed by the photoshop skill levels of these people.

Have you met Pastor Frank? His photoshopping skills are legendary (unbelievable really) around here.

citrine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks, I am new to 419-eater, but I've been reading the site off-and-on for a few years. I haven't baited anyone, but I am curious about how it is done.

I suppose the #1 rule is: Never forward ANY money
and the #2 rule is: Protect your own privacy!

Am I right, or are there others?

Cheers!

-citrine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic