SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamhawk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,
after getting loads of scam vie email and fax at work, I tried to figure out what is behind all this stuff.
First I found some german scambaiting pages (I am from germany) and thought it would be nice to give all those scammers something to do.
while looking for advice and material I found this site.

And it looks like they are taking the bait... Smile
Lectic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm one of the new guys just getting started with this. My first baits are out and my fresh, clean baitmail is eagerly awaiting its first mails.

This seems like one h... of a time eater, so let's get at it Very Happy
Lectic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm one of the new guys just getting started with this. My first baits are out and my fresh, clean baitmail is eagerly awaiting its first mails.

This seems like one h... of a time eater, so let's get at it Very Happy
goodygoody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. Newb in the Scam-Baiting world, have a lot to learn and have seen a lot of lads crossing my inbox.

Time to start playing with them, and I think I have found a great help.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Bellrock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI everyone! I'm a newbie too. Wanted to introduce myself and maybe get a question or 2 answered. Question Embarassed

I found this place because I got an email and decided to play with the guys head just for my own amusement. After a couple of days I decided to search for advice and how to report him and ended up here.

This is definitely a hobby I would enjoy. Screw crafting, let's annoy the heck out of some evil guys!

I signed up for a mentor and got a message from him/her. I replied but it remains in my "outbox". Is that because it hasn't been read yet, or did I not send it properly?

Also, I can't seem to find any information about reporting these people to the authorities eventually. Is it worth it? And who to?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
I replied but it remains in my "outbox

It will until the mentor reads it.... Laughing

Quote:
Also, I can't seem to find any information about reporting these people to the authorities eventually. Is it worth it? And who to?

If you read the stickies you will find out that we tend not to report them as it does no good, report one email addy and all the scammer does is open a new one and carries on, far better to keep them where we know, what they are up to !

Welcome to Eater Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
rebelwarrior!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, this is my first time posting on here but been a reader of the scam bating forum. Thank you all for the great tips on here. I just finish scam bating Dr. Scott Michael Peters. I will set up a new topic with the details of our emails!!! Also I have set up another fake email address to set to scam Dr. Scott Michael Peters once again Laughing Exclamation Exclamation
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

For me there is nothing funnier than taking the same Scammer down that lonely path to misery again (and again) so I like your game plan!

Read all you can, ask questions, Bait Safe, go to EaterU, sign up for a Risky Free Mentor and have Fun!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
cowfordinner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bellrock wrote:

As it has been said, getting their email accounts closed doesn't do any good. And the police is usually not interested in arresting them. I've read reports where scambaiters convinced the scammer to come to their country, called the police, told their story. They knew when and where they will arrive, had the evidence and the police didn't give a damn to even show up.

Anyway, welcome. Feel warm and fuzzy Very Happy

"You have not even received the inheritance funds but you have already shown me the kind of undomesticated animal that you are"
adex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have played this one for a week or so, and he even phoned me, i think the number is real but if any body want more fun with him, enjoy

Dear Andrew,

This is a very serious transaction that requires serious attention. I am looking at building a strong friendly and business relationship with you.I must inform you that I am a man of honor with transparent honesty.We need to work together to achieve our goal for our mutual benefit.
After studying and weighing the situation, I found out that the only option we have based on the limited time available
to us is to move the fund in cash to Malaysia through diplomatic cover arrangement.
Based on this, I have concluded with the diplomat to move the consignment that contains the fund to Malaysia.He will be
leavinng for Malaysia from Spain on Saturday and will be arriving on sunday. I want you to make arrangement to be in Kuala Lumpur on monday next week. This will enable us work together and transfer the fund to Australia through the means you stated in your mail. I will re-imburse all your traveling expenses.
Kindly get back to me ad confirm your arrival on monday so that the diplomat will leave as scheduled.

My phone number here in UK is +447700070004
Regards
Minkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Smile

I am really new here. I have been the victim of a scam, but they only got me due to my bank giving me shit advice.

Anyhow, I am eager to play a few games with these people and in one small way get a bit of my own back.

I am really intelligent and a fast learner.

I can't wait to get started. I am not making any moves yet, until I can get advice from a mentor on here - if possible.

Got a couple of emails saved in my junk ready lol.

Cheers everyone Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Pepsi GMT
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings all! Re-discovering the forum after being absent for a few years and ready to get back into wasting some serious time! I really never more than 2-3 baits, so I'm essentially a newb. Criticisms, and comments are always welcome, so if you see something in my future posts that I miss, please speak up!

Thanks!
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm a new member but I've been reading this forum for years. I thought it's about time to join so I can converse with the other members. I've really enjoyed this site, very informative as well as entertaining. Keep up the good work!
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Avalar! Your profile pic is so...amusing. *tilts head, squints* It looks like a baked potato with little suckling potatoes Smile Or a stuffed foot?

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, the avatar is an inside joke from another forum. Also, since I am not using my regular screen name here it would help identify me to folks who may know me from other forums. Sort of an internet illuminati type type of thing Wink

FYI it's a "Footatoe"
hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Recently taken the plunge after lurking for a while. Prompted by receipt of a nice juicy 'widow's fortune' email - I have had the lad on the hook for 2 months now and now have been rewarded with bank account details and a fake bank website. Its starting to get addictive!
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Welcome! And say goodbye to your free time Smile

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
dcrizoss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! My story began last summer. My girlfriend was looking for an apartment and without much luck she turned to craigslist to try to find something. Of course she runs into an apartment that sounds too good to be true but she inquired anyway. After a couple days of emailing with the person she asked me to look at the listing and the emails and wanted my advice on how to proceed.

Now, I have never had the pleasure of getting scammed but I was at least aware that these people existed. She on the other hand didn’t. From the very first sentence I knew it was a sham. It was littered with words that didn’t make sense and broken English. Not knowing, she gave them her cell phone number. When they called I told her not to answer it then I tracked the number they were calling from. Jennifer Daniels from Chicago was really some decoy from Singapore. I even got a couple of ID’s out of it. At that time I didn’t know what scambaiting was but I was having a lot of fun without even trying.

I was cleaning out my spam box in my email the other day when I realized I had hit the motherlode. It’s fall, I have nothing to do but consume things made of pumpkin, scream at my fantasy football team and perhaps bait a couple of jagoffs. I had a guy the other day but my own lack of organization lost him. Something inside told me to consult the google and I ended up here. I am extremely impressed with the work here, entertaining and borderline genius. I have a guy on the hook as of right now. He is a lawyer and wants to name me the heir to his late friend’s estate, there may have been foul play by the wife cause of her boyfriend on the side. He asked for my ID in the second email but I ignored the question and focused on the dangerous ex-wife.

Anyway, I am excited that I found this place and I have learned more about this than I ever thought I would ha. I can’t wait to get some trophies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dcrizoss wrote:
borderline genius

Borderline something

Welcome to Eater everyone.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
After looking into baiting for a while and joining this site I have just started on my own bait. If it works out ok I will look into trying for a mentor.

I just hope I have enough imagination to make it interesting. After looking at some on this site I guess I will be practicing for a while to get as good Smile
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and have fun.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ZuluNiner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, all. Glad to be on board.

I'm in the process of getting my baiting operations online and organized. This should be VERY fulfilling!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Zuluniner! Please read as much of the stickies and Eater U as possible before starting your baits.

Make sure none of your potential lads have any of your real life information.

Now that you have made your first post...why not sign up for a totally risky free mentor who will be there to help you? You can find them here...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Enjoy the madness! Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic