SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gromgrom1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone.

I recently joined and I love baiting these guys. I am currently busy with 2 lads, and they are frustrated as Hell thanks to everone at 419 Eater. Love your work.

Thanks for all the tools made available, and thanks for the laughs to date.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this website after hearing about scambaiting just over a week ago.
Since I care to think I'm pretty good with words and enjoy your exploits a lot - often laughing out loud - I think I am going to give this a go.
However, and this is my problem for the moment, I have a hard time actually getting spam in my inbox. The guestbook tactics don't seem to work. So do you have any advice for me?

Thank you!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hi Joe. You can always grab a Lad from the Surplus section here at Eater. Second, apply for a Mentor for some one-on-one help. Third, please Bait safely and Fourth, have a lot of fun with your new pets!!!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all of you again. Big Al has covered most everything for you. Jo, if you have a non personal and lonely account to catch scam mails with try the Shuttle http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874 We have been hearing great things about it. Otherwise Surplus or even our sister may have more specific categories of scam formats to work over.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
BuddyBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Welcome to the board everyone and welcome back shadowplay. Another vet returns!

BuddyBoy try the link in my sig line. There are forms there to spin your lads any direction you want if you can get them to fill them out.

I did and thanks!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here, but have been a target for the romance scams for several months. I see them coming as soon as they request me as a friend in instant messenger (many of them five minutes apart on Sundays at 9pm. I am so popular! Rolling Eyes ).

I haven't fallen for them, but like the idea of turning things around and scamming the scammer. Makes me feel all badass.

Great board and I love the tips and tricks.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahoy NickNacker! Good to have you here.

Bait safe, read whatever you can, visit EaterU and sign up for a Mentor as they can be a lot of help!

Oh yeah have fun!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Bellaboo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was such a fan of 419 a few years ago and read most. But anyway that was a couple year ago, However I have just received a PM through fb exactly as these start, Addressing me by surname, someone of same name , mention of $12.5 mill etc, now while I would love to give this a go, I havent responded yet. What to do???
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Welcome to Eater. I would advise against engaging with that particular scammer. If he contacted you through your real Facebook account, he has too many of your personal details already. So drop him, there are always plenty of other scammers for you to harass.

We always bait safe here, which means using fake personal information and untraceable email accounts.

I would strongly recommend you sign up for a mentor and read the stickied threads before you try your hand at baiting. Once you're ready to start, you can find scammer email addresses in the surplus forum.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
ColourlessKing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,

I'm screwing with one guy right now, I'm posing as a Nigerian as I know how to type pidgin, just as a practice run. I plan on seeing if he'll turn over some victims to me so I can warn them not to fall for his traps.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

It may be more fun passing them ridiculous formats and getting them to include some baiters among their prospective victims. It deeducates the lads too. Check out the two recent massbaits involving San Teodoro.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
coolcat100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello everyone!

I guess I'm here for the same reason you all are - to have some fun with these idiots. I got my first scam email 10 years ago when I signed up to a penpal site. I joined again recently and I'm amazed that the same scams are still running and happy to find a group of people that know how to waste these peoples time!! I'm off to pick up some tips now Twisted Evil
ninamarie50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,
My name is Nina and I have been scammed numerous times I am currently being scammed or they think I am buy one in Russia, the old artist BS well I am on to them because I have been scammed one too many time. Now what I want to do is to BAIT them and GET them. I was wondering if anyone has any information on someone sending expensive packages to your home and then you ship them out for them??
Catman17
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello guys,
Before I had ever found this site, I used to reply to scammers acting like a complete idiot trying to break their patience. I see now that there are much subtler ways that will get me funnier rewards from them. Now where can I find some ideas to shamelessly steal? Twisted Evil
Vannagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I came here by accident looking for info on a scammer who is busy scamming my brothers friend. Another Ekaterina Razz and it looks a great place for advice.

I had some recent scamming activity also, while trying to sell my mothers car for her through autotrader and had some fun with a few of those and wasting their time seemed a fun way to spend my lunch breaks.

Anyhow, hi everyone and thank you for the very amusing posts i read already.
Cowboyhenk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

Ended up on this site several times in the last year or so, being linked to good stories from another site.

Been interrested in scambaiting, though haven't yet actually done any besides trolling a mail-order bride who apperently loved me.

Decided to try it as a new hobby, but participate here to learn some tricks of the trade.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have been in touch earlier but I have been suffering from a Massive Hangover. Glad to have a new Bunch of Recruits here! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please remember to Read the Stickies, go to EaterU, Bait safe, Sign up for a Risky Free Mentor and have FUN!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not new, but I haven't been here for about 5 years...but it's good to be back in the baiting game. I've got 3-4 boring as hell baits going right now...waiting to get everyone off script.

Cheers!

"I think you are the biggest joke i have seen oin my life time. When you finish joking then transfer money for your boxes." - Agent mark
emmajones2right
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! I used to scambait and kind of stopped for awhile. Sadly, my old accounts are gone and I have to start over instead of picking up where I left off. I hope to get back to my old ways with the help of browsing through this forum for tips and tricks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again everyone. I was attempting to scambait some time back, but ended up having to quit for a while. I'm back and raring to go again.

I guess a side note if anyone is interested, for scam e-mails you receive in French, I can speak a bit of the language, so I can try to translate. ^^
lpaz150
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

Just joined following many months of laughing at the tales of baits and thought I'd have a crack myself! Just wondered how long it usually takes lads to bite once they've been emailed? Is it usually a few days?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone! If you follow almost everything that oscarpiles posted above you will learn a lot. The risky free mentors will help even more.

@lpaz150 The answer to that kind of varies with the day of the week, the type of lad you have, the message you sent and who knows what other factors. some will be on you like white on rice, others reply a few days later for whatever reason, some do not reply at all.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loofaton Mai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I am Loofaton Mia, the alias I use for scammers. Here's my story:

Last year, I had one of those Nigerian scam e-mails. I got them frequently and I knew they were scams. At first I just said snarky things and let it be but one day I decided to just play along with one of them. Apparently I kept the conversation going till one day I stopped because the deal was going nowhere. One year later, I decided to check on the scammer. No only was the deal still open, but he referenced the last time we contacted and even sent me a photo of his "family". Sadly, I lost the e-mail after that so I can't have my fun with him anymore. Sometime later, I discovered the wonderful videos on YouTube about people messing with the indian window tech scammers and how they mess around with these scumbags. They were so hilarious that I had to get in on it, but I could not find a way for these guys to call me. I then remember I have an e-mail address that I have not logged in a while. Sure enough, there were plenty of opportunities. One in particular got my attention:

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

Complement of the season.I am Delivery Agent Diplomat Micheal Berrien from the presidential task force and debt recovery committee i am sent to dispose all consignment which are in the custody of the presidential task force and debt recovery committee, at the moment I have been at your Airport over three working days with an assignment to deliver 7 Consignment Trunk Boxes to various beneficiaries here . I have finished all other assignment except your two trunk boxes of consignment to be delivered to you as my last assignment before my departure back .

I have presented all the documentation files covering your delivery to the Airport Authority for verification and approval, the Customs,Homeland Security and the Airport Authority are well pleased with my document so far and thereby granted me authorization and a security to accompany my EXIT from the Airport for your delivery without any further security interference.

The following information is required by the airport Authority to update your delivery file.

Full name
Home delivery address
Telephone number.
A copy of your international Passport.

Upon my receipt of the above requirement I shall proceed to your door step without any further security interference. Do put a call on me immediately for a brief telephone discussion on mutual understanding.

Awaiting your urgent response at your earliest convenient.Note that you are very lucky that your two consignment boxes recovered are released by the united nations Immediately i receive your full details and fully verified that you are the real owner to the recovered boxes i will immediately send you all documents in your name for your confirmation.also note calls are very important at this moment.

Diplomat Micheal Berrien
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
My Diplomatic roaming line :Tel +12027389977

This one is the one I am targeting. I told the person my mobile phone number and to contact me sometime later. So hopefully I will have a YouTube video to show you guys soon enough. I also lent my number to other potential suckers. Let's see what happens.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loofaton Mai wrote:
This one is the one I am targeting. I told the person my mobile phone number and to contact me sometime later.

I sincerely hope that wasn't a number you could be traced by...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rindel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello 419 Eaters! A dear friend of mine showed me this lovely site, and I must say I was moved; I've always been a big fan of karmic retribution, and this is an absolutely dynamic example! Here's wishing you all good baiting, and hoping for some luck of my own. Cheers!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic