SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Hello and welcome forthelulz!

Funny we just had a thread about this very scam http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217378

Eater does however strongly recommend you do not bait scammers using your real information. It's just not safe. I'd say that goes the scam your talking about. These scams are typically run by organized gangs. It's not the typical yahoo boy sitting in a cafe. In fact if you read the article in the thread I posted that story was about a rather large very well organized gang running the same scam.

Drop the current lad. You can still bait the lads that send you the scripts but use a totally anonymous email address with made up details. The lads send out their scripts to hundreds if not thousands of lawyers so they are not going to know any better if you reply from a differant email address.

Quote:
The irony is that this is exactly how a real settlement would work

That's why this scam is so successful unfortunately make sure you tell your colleagues about the scam you would be suprised how many lawyers are unaware once again read the article in the thread I posted.

Quote:
I contacted my bank and flat-out asked them what would happen if a settlement check of around $400,000 bounces. They said there's no fee for chargebacks on attorney trust accounts. Looks like I win.

I feel funny saying this to a lawyer but I think it's illegal to cash a fake check. Plus it's not doing anything to the lad they wouldn't know if you cashed it or not they just want you to send the money you would just be wasting your banks time.

Other than that I hope you stick around! Read the stickies and get a mentor. Have fun and bait safe!

Edit fixed iPhone typos.

Yep, that's exactly the same scam-- in which case there are likely to be many, many participants and very likely a local accomplice as well. I'll tread lightly. Thanks for your advice!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please listen to what Bravo said. Baiting with your real life information from your real life job is incredibly dangerous -- especially with this sort of scam which is not run by a typical yahoo boi working out of an Internet café. These scams are typically run by very large, very sophisticated, and very widespread gangs. You are putting yourself in a potentially seriously dangerous situation if you screw with them. There's a big difference between baiting some lone wolf kid in an Internet café and messing with big, successful, and vindictive criminal gangs.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to delete full requote of above post. - JF

Thanks for the advice; definitely appreciated. I'm currently reading the criminal complaint filed against the alleged ringleader of this scam-- U.S. v. Emmanuel Ekhator, case no. 1:10-mj-00063-MCC in the Middle District of Pennsylvania. It describes exactly this situation happening to a number of other attorneys. I'll be careful. At this point I don't officially "know" that anything is amiss, so I can drop out anytime.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

forthelulz Please take the advice given. You can apply for a mentor through the Help, Hints & Tips sign up panel.

Also another little tip, you need not use the quote feature for quoting the post above yours. Just use ^^^^^^, or maybe quote just a pertinent line of the previous quote.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ thanks

As indicated, I'll be careful. I would note that there's no mention in the criminal complaint of any threats of violence or violence.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be true that the criminal complaint does not discuss threats or violence, but then again none of the victims were baiting them, they were paying money.

If the lads were to find out that they wasted time and money to send fake checks to someone who was deliberately screwing with them, they may not take it lightly. Remember, these are criminals. This isn't a game to them.

Just look at how extensive Ekhator's gang was (and probably still is). It's international in range.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Points taken. I'm glad I posted here before messing with them further.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading the case. What an organization he had. That's the way some of these gangs work. Best to drop these gangs trying to get money from law firms.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't you mean "Best to drop those who have your actual details?". I think those successful lads are the ones who should be baited the most.

@forthelulz - I'll spare you the usual welcoming post, as some of the others have already put out the points I make in mine. I hope you'll still bait that lad with fake details, as it sounds like someone who needs a serious spanking.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
forthelulz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The Probie, thank you for your comments. I agree, those who are most successful are the ones who should get nailed.

I received further emails from the scammers today. They have no idea who they are dealing with. You'll see why when it's all done Smile
Ura Hogg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really new here...I've been here off and on (you can tell from my join date), but have never actually leaped from the cliff into actually baiting. I've enjoyed the stories though and I contribute to the surplus letters for others.

So I signed up for the MOAG, and thought up a character. I just got her on google+ (https://plus.google.com/115628501137472517477) but I'm still working on filling in convincing details on her profile for lads to check out. Say hello to Bea Lowe, who will be a widow from Ohio who basically has email to talk to her grandkids and knows very little to nothing about computers, western union, or even banks (her late husband set all that stuff up for her before he died). I'm sure you'll all recognize her face.

At some point I will sign up for a mentor, but my real life still has too much of a hold on my time. Perhaps it's just the fear of getting started.

Well. There it is.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you dipping your toe in, but don't be afraid of taking the plunge into baiting. It's really just as simple as setting up a fake email account and then writing back to lads. You don't need to be elaborate, or do any leg work ahead of time, if you don't want - just write to them and answer them when they write back. No big deal if you "mess up" and the lad stops writing, just write to more of them. (There's no shortage, unfortunately.)
You'll learn along the way!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Charlie Chalk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all! Going to have a crack at this but not really sure what I'm doing. I'm unable to get a mentor at the moment so feel free to offer me advice.

Cheers chaps.
oldtroll63
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,
I'm the newest newbie I think. I got nearly hooked by lad needing a big box of laptops restored. As soon as I figure out where, I'll post the details. It's good to be here!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, guys~

I'm not new to "playing" with pets, though I am new to the forums, always willing to learn new tricks and more than willing to take advice. Call me whatever you want to on these forums, as names don't matter too much to me. Smile I am in the process of playing with a little toy that I've been stringing along for a few days and it is a lot of fun. =D
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Charlie, Oldtroll and Avainhel! Welcome to Eater...there is a ton of knowledge here waiting to be shared.

For a 100% Risky Free Mentor, go here....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Read the stickies, bait safe and have fun!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Doughmcmillion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys!
I sign up a few days ago. My friend showed me this site. I been baiting up a few different scammers and I got a picture today. It's nothing crazy like the ones I been seeing here but I got a good laugh. Its a girl I told her my name is jack n uhoff an she held up a sign with my name on it to prove she was real. Not great but I guess ok for my first one lol. Any way I'll be here a lot. I love this new hobby I have now lol. I use a phone mainly and can't upload pics... I'm gonna try to go to my friends tomorrow do I can post that pic.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

For uploading pictures, check out Upload Eater.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to everyone.

If you tried signing up for a mentor before you made your first post, the sign up panel will not work. After you make your first post you can sign up for a mentor. It appears 10 mentors are available at this time.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
awright1977
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I fell for a fake email from Yahoo and next thing I knew my email was hacked and everyone in my contacts had been sent a letter. The letter told everyone that I was trapped in Spain and needed money as my phone, credit card and wallet were stolen. When people responded they were not responding to my .ca yahoo but a fake yahoo.com with 1 letter different. The peson responds as me saying he needs 1650 euros to get him out of Madrid Spain.

I have been baiting him all day with fake Western Union receipts and emails but now he wants a money gram. I have tried searching the site but it comes back with 2064 search items when I put in Money Gram. Can anyone lend me a hand? Anyway to continue wasting this guys time?
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello awright1977!

First off I hope your using fake details to bait the lad. Thats the most important thing you need to bait safe using totally made up details. Read the stickies you get a lot more information about this.

Also the name of the game is delay delay and then delay. It's best to take it slow one email a day and use that to ask a question. You want to hook the las and taking it slow is the best way. In the case of the scam you posted you can only go so slow but you can still drag out sending the money for several days using excuses.

To answer your question directly money gram numbers are 8 digits as posed to 10 WU uses. MG is preferred by baiters because the lad has to go to the bank to check the numbers unlike WU where the lad can check online.

Finally grab yourself a hand dandy 100% risky free mentor. They will help you get going.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
awright1977
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Appreciate the advice. I will start to take it slower. Is there a money gram generator like the WU one I used?

Adrian
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has everything http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210466&highlight=moag

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try MOAG there is a MG generator there as well as many other tools deuzer made available for baiters

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210466&highlight=moag

Ninja'd by bravo

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Adgace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm a real newbie in scambaiting, so I have to learn a lot !
Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my poor English, I'm French...
Smile

Bravo pour votre travail, c'est impressionnant !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic