SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Eaters.

I just signed up for this forum today. In the past, I have sometimes thought of replying to scam mails, just to see where it would lead. I never did. Only recently, I discovered that this is an actual sport and that it is waaay more hilarious than I had imagined.

Before signing up I have been reading the public part of the site for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Frankly, the main reason for signing up was to have access to the other parts of the forum, but I would also try some baiting of my own.

Best regards,
-Bolleboos
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bolleboos! Very Happy We're glad you decided to join us in this fun sport. After 2-3 weeks of reading the forum, you should be ready to go.
If you get stuck, just ask your question in the Help, Hints, and Tips Forum.

Have fun, and give the lads some hell! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thank you SlapHappy!
I am a great fan of your work.

Just now, I've replied to a mail from the only surviving descendant of the late and wealthy mr and mrs so and so. Apparently there is 15% of five and a half million in it for me...
Cheers!
-Bolleboos
Morgoth Bauglir
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I found this site thanks to youtube, and found out about scambaiting through wikipedia.

I told my aunt about it and she told me a story:

15 years ago a nigerian 419er was almost scamming a friend of hers when she found out about it. She baited the nigerian guy and even got some trophies: The guy sent some of those ridiculous things they wear in nigeria (which unfortunately I couldn't find).
My grandmother told me how she tricked a love scammer who "loved her so much she should buy him a watch".

I guess scambaiting is a family tradition lol Very Happy
KeNJi_TheLightofJudgment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I' new to all this scambaiting stuff... I receive over 9000 scam emails a week (srsly), and I've always had the desire to screw with 'em. I'm glad I found this site. I must say, you are the light that keeps this world from rotting into a mass of terminal cancer. Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, i'm various people from various places and i got to this site after google-ing a random scam mail. I always liked bashing the lads around with random insults, so when the oportunity to bash them safely and in a funnier way presented itself, i didn't said no.
That's why i've spent most of the day online i've read scambaits from 2008 until present days Very Happy
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Bulanash, KeNJI and Morgoth Bauglir to Eater. Glad you decided to come aboard........now give the lads hell........safely. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everybody! Have fun Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
I B Baightenem
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A newbie here, and relatively new (done a few) to scambaiting, but some would maintain that I've been a P.I.T.A. to some folks most of my life. I have a request in for some time with a Mentor, but unlike a few peers, I'm rarely ever at a loss for words, especially with the lads.

I'm a retired Electrical Engineer, live in the Southwest US, have a lot going (I always wonder how I ever got anything done for myself when I was working), can spare time for one or two baits, and have a list of interests that will make you shake your head -- Model airplanes, model trains (HO), music (classical organist), computers (Unix/Linux, some Micro$oft), travel (motorhome), bicycling, swimming, photography (award winner), and damn near anything else that costs money. In addition, I'm a sailor, beer snob, an Anglican (recovering Catholic), and love cats (can't be all bad ...).

I belong to a number of forums, check regularly, and post rarely.

I do this for the humor involved, I like to 'mess with' the lads (and a few others ...), and while I will probably never be much of an expert at it, I intend to enjoy the hell out of it.

"You just have to trust me as the end will surely justify the means." -- M4rk N. (O-h-h-h yeah ...)
" ... nobody will cheat us because the bank know what i can do with my statue's as a lawyer here in Cote D'Ivoire. " -- B4rri$ter McL4mb3rt (Birds crap on him.)
"Bellow is what i want you to do concerning this transfer." -- $i$t3r M@ri@rin (I won't be the one bellowing.)

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to the monkey house IB Baightenem, you'll find this is the most addictive thing you can do short of working in the Guinness Brewery.

and apart from an internet connection it's free. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Carlos Dominquez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evening all.
Name is Captain Hollister, Cap if you wish. I am new to this whole bating debacle. I wish to fight some scammers and I guess have fun.

Cap.
dizzee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, saw the site, now I wanna get scambaiting Very Happy
love your work guys!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lil-whacka
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am Whacky,

I have closed one email address about one year ago (was set up for spamcatcher anyway; I used it for stuff where I did not want to use my real email), before closing it I had answered to some of that spam, just for fun to see what they want out of me.

I did not know that some people do that with a system and a mission...

I stumbled over this site while I looked up what some new scam meant.

And here they are, people that go on where I stopped Smile

I now am into my first 2 baits, lets see where they take me Smile (safety first, of yourse Wink )

Whacky

.... nah, no chance Wink
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, lil-whacka. It won't be long until you are addicted like the rest of us. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hearty welcome to all the new sailors on these warm seas. Very Happy
And I can assure you all that Mrs. So And So is not dead, as many are led to believe! So rejoice! Very Happy Why, she just loves all my avatars, and said so just the other day.
Never ever believe the lads. They lie all the time. Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
an0nym0u5
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This site is awsome. I was trying to scambait someone for the first time and didnt even know that it went this far. I thought I was the only one doing it. I had posted an ad on craigs list to try and get a job and got an email from a scammer. I asked that he never contact me again. Made another email and have emailed my would be scammer as someone else. I am new to this but I think I Will be really good. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

an0nym0u5
blade
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm new here, ive been solo scam bating for about 10 years now. my targets are the gangs, . I hope joining with you guys will make it easier for me to detect and to discriminate the organized criminals that operate every kind of skulduggery and vice they can, from the poor and ignorant scammers. I have the greatest respect for 419 er's and look forward to chatting with you all , and finding out how to publish here my scam baiting blip blabbing conversations. hello from the Very happy and amused, PJ.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A big phat welcome to all new members Very Happy

Welcome to the forum that makes an art of sticking pins into the voodoo dolls of 419 lads. If the pins draw a little blood, we find bigger pins Laughing

Please take a moment to read the stickies. They'll definitely give you an improved arsenal to combat the unmentionable filth we call lads/mugu/pets.

Paranoia Injector

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I've stumbled across this site searching for something random and came across this I k never realized that scambaiting went to this magnitude I only thought maybe a couple hundred. I hope to get to know everyone better and chat with a few.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, menjador. I hope you enjoy your stay and the lads don't. Laughing

Carmen SandyEggo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and am absolutely astounded by what I have been reading. I do not normally join any boards and was pointed to this board by my 3rd year univ computer major daughter who said to me "you need a hobby!!".. . "quit bitchin about all the spam and do something if you find it so irritating!" So i am here ..green as you can get and anxious (if not somewhat timid about it) to play. My spam filter has no less than 50 of these money/ girlfriend unsolicited emails. Help
Thanks
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A warm welcome to our new arrivals Very Happy

phoebe harlum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I have been scambaiting for several years now and enjoy it very much. I spend a lot of my time doing the scambaiting just to annoy the sick mongrels and enjoy myself. I only found this site a few days ago and am so happy there are "others" like me. All the best.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi phoebe, welcome to Eater. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic