SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all new members! Any questions head to the forums and have a good look around the stickies and Eater University in case they've got pointers for you!

You can pick up a mentor too, although they're a sorry bunch...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have introduced myself properly, but I didn't now I was supposed to do that here, and I've been a member for about a month now, so the only thing left to do is to introduce myself improperly.

So far I have taken on some next of kin scans, various Senegalese ladettes (all of whom claim to be refugees there, regardless of where they came from originally - one claimed to have run there from Rwanda), and am taking out a business loan, oh, and I am negotiating a job collecting and forwarding donations for an orphanage. My attempt to run a survey of money transfer service users hasn't gotten off the ground yet.

In real life (what's that? Oh, the time between baits) I am multilingual and well-traveled, so I could help fellow baiters with some languages and little details to add "authenticity".

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day everyone, i`m a new baiter here and i hope i`ll have a good tme baiting scammers. I got loads of imagination but no practise, lets turn that around Smile
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Ezio and corncousin. The best advice I got here was to read all the stickies and Eater U and get yourself a mentor. You don't even have to send money to Western Union for a mentor.
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no?? i thought that was part of the initiation process, to check if you are chambaiting material or not Smile
Gunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!
Even though I'm a newbie myself, it's nice to see so many dedicated people joining the site.
For you to get that warm fuzzy feeling consider donating.
corncousin, don't bother with WU, I'll pm my bank account where you can deposit all you can spend Wink

Get a free iPAD

"I believe in divine assistance and Miracle and, I have the Faith that we must succeed in this transaction and we will soon stay together as great relations and Best of Friends in your country." - Ms Aisha Ala
Free beer for everyone!!!
Anonalbe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading everything I could on this site after a team member showed me it about a month ago. I figured it was time to join and give a shot at baiting these worthless scammers! I hope that this will be a fun adventure and wanted to say hello to everyone here.
stirlitz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. Another one joining the ranks.

Some of the stuff you guys have achieved is impressive!!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Anonalbe and dadaist! Glad to see you here!

Like everyone else, I highly recommend all the stickies, visiting Eater University, and getting yourself a mentor -- all the best Eaterites have one!

Bait safe and enjoy the craziness we call home. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Iron Ferrox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thought I woudl finially register here, Been a lurker for a long time never really had time to actuially bait may sill not have that kinda time but I figured might as well make a Username. anyways just saying hi and all
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to join in the general welcomes, the passing the drinkies around atmosphere as well.

To everyone above, and anyone below that scrolls back

Eater has a membership around the world, so there is always someone awake, ok, some may not be actually with both feet on the ground, but we are behind the k'board

You may find at times, when you ask a question, the reply may vary from a full, detailed, Oxford Concise Dictionary of How To Bait

to

the reply will say "read here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51 "

or other forums. This is not an insult, the stickies at the top of each forum, the sheer amount of stuff in Eater U, has been compiled from a long, devoted battle against the scum that inhabit the internet.

We're all human, well, mostly, there are some members we do not question too deeply, a bit like the Night Watch, unless your name is Nobbs, and then we need to see a certificate

Welcome, pull up a comfortable chair, settle in, and say goodbye to your previous life

Bait safe, have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
sonofspam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Very Happy
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome sonofspam! I like that username! You've been lurking, hope you read your stickies! Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

sonofspam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Badgerbait,

Yes, I've been reading the stickies and requested a mentor. I've got a few baits going to get my feet wet. Thanks for the welcome Smile
smoke
Hello I'm New here!

Location: scamsvilla, St. 419, Near Western Union & Moneygram, Eatertown, Cyberspace.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been warning people to avoid these scam mails for quit some time on various sites. Fortunately stumbled upon 419Eaters. Have registered couple of days back but meeting you all today.
You guys are exellent. Keep up the good work. Hope I could also blow some nicotine filled smoke on some mugu's face & keep my name.
BTW, if anybody want that box in my profile pic, send me your name, address, contact details along with some million GBP/ USD by WU. Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone Smile

Thought i'd join since i've been fascinated by Scambaiting & would really like to have a good old go at it!

Is the mentor scheme thing still going on? Hope nobody minds me joining, I will probably be reading more than participating but I will be here Very Happy
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

Mentoring can be found over in SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS and you will see Cherrie Mentoring Program - Mentee Signup & Control Panel

If you have any questions, we have a cast of thousands who can answer all your questions or direct you to the link that has answers.

Best to read, read all the stickies and Eater U and have a mentor. You cannot go wrong.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ilovebrinta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey everyone

I did a bit of scambaiting several years ago and I'm missing it. time to get back in the saddle
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lokkiin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New member here,

I have always thought Scambaiting was a good idea, and I got one on the hook and thought to give it a try.
gaygirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, Nice to meet you all. Been scambaiting on and off for about 12 months now, didn't realise there was a whole website dedicated to it! Would love to get some hints and tips of you. Got a few fake passports, death certificates, family pictures, etc- Hopefully going for a sign with my current lad! Razz
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to you both, lokkiin and gaygirl!

Pull up a chair and get comfy. Read the stickies (please!), grab a free crazy mentor, and enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Gunnar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Everybody! Gunnar's the name. I'd been occasionally scambaiting over the last 3 years or so, but recently did a project where I had my contact do some screen tests for me (I posted "REDHOUSE" under the "Completed Works" forum) and a friend told me about this place.

I'd no idea such a site/ community even existed but I'm glad to have found it . . . . though I gotta admit I've not got much work today as a result. I've already learned quite a bit reading some threads and I'll thank you all in advance for what I'll be picking up in the future. REALLY GREAT INFORMATION HERE, CHEERS!!!!

Well, that's about it for now. I guess I'm but a neophyte in the world of scambaiting, but if anyone wants to discuss Beer, Gambling, Foreign Travel, or Heavy Metal, those are all topics that I can speak to with authority so feel free to hit me up.

Best Wishes to All!!!!!
Gunnar
Mrs.Dill Doe
Hello I'm New here!

Location: IN the darkest recess of your mind, waiting with the cat o'nine tails. Who wants to play with me?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well howdy, I am new on this wonderful site. I have a pet on the line, and I am currently whipping him into shape, as we speak no less. I look forward to some tasty tidbits of wisdom from my fellow baiters. Very Happy
Happy hunting!
I'll cuff you later
Dilly
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mrs Dill Doe! Dr Pete says hi too Wink There is a wealth of wisdom on the forum and most is worth listening to.

You may want to apply for a mentor here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php as well. I think you have to post a couple times for it to work.

Have fun! Bait safe!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic