SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bort the Block
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, been browsing the site for a while, it's pretty cool. I just wonder what kind of evidence do you guys get to ensure the lads don't trick you, apart from the I.P. address.

My ultimate goal is to take some lads on a safari, or get them to mail something to me. I'm pretty proficient in tech so feel free to ask any questions about it.

So, hey! Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome VooDoorave and Bort The Block! Very Happy
Rest assured, and be made aware, this site is now 140% risky-free! We have seen every trick in the book, and are never fooled by these scumbags!
Wink Very Happy
If you have any specific questions, just ask in the Help, hints, and tips forum.
And don't forget to drop by Eater University for more tips, and pick up a mentor in Scambaiting Help forum, too. Once you stick around and make a few posts, get your first lad going perhaps, your mentor will be assigned. We have to make sure that you are a "serious businessman," and not a "gmail joker" or "a drive-by lazy lump" before we'll match you up with someone. Wink Smile
Have fun while you annoy your lads. And go at your own pace. Every little bit helps!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Voodoorave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the welcome, slapHappy!! Very Happy
Looking forward to learning the art of baiting the lads!! Very Happy
Stoker89
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Stoker89, named after Bram. I won't go into too much personal detail, but I'm a female student from the UK.

I read the book "Greetings in Jesus name!" and decided to sign up. Not sure if I want to try baiting for myself yet, but it does seem fun. I love reading these, and I'm sure this forum has plenty of amusing things to show me.

My first 419 email was from a 'nun' who claimed her husband had died. The typical, "He left me money, I want it transferred" blah blah. It was written in perfect English with correct punctuation and grammar. I had never heard of these scams before, but since I was only about 15, I replied with, "I'm sorry, I think you have got the wrong person." I instantly got a reply along the following lines (it was years ago, so I don't remember):

"no we have the rite person please help us in transfering the funds."

Seemed suspicious to me, so I ignored it. If only I had known of the fun you guys cam have with these idiots, I would have posted it on here right away and said, "Let rip!"

Anyway, at least now I know where to post any and all 419 emails I receive, and I know that there are handy tips for if I feel like dealing with one myself.

EDIT: Oh wow... I just checked my Junk folder and, whaddya know? Sent at half seven this morning, a 419 mail! Might post this in the thread for surplus emails and see if anybody fancies it.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Stoker89. Sure, we will take your lads and find them nice homes here from Surplus. Dump them in! Very Happy If you decide to bait them yourself, remember to bait safe! Not from your RL email box. All fake details. Ask for help if you need it. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Specter Lance
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I am Specter Lance. I just found this site and I must say that I am impressed that so many people have taken a stand against the 419 scams. I am not new to the concept of the 419 scams, or wasting the scammers’ time. In fact back in high school I use to do some scam baiting. So hopefully I can get back into the sport of baiting.
Ashley001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody! Ashley here. I came to this site by chance while I was browsing the net for a topic for my freelance writing job. Hope to have many friends here and of course to learn new things. Have a nice day to all! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Jake! I'm a firefighter ranking Luietenant down here in Florida.

I just began my wonderful hobby or wasting a scammers time Smile I find alot of humour in this. I recently posted up some FOR SALE items on Craigslist, in which I received multiple scam replies. My buddy directed me to this site where I learned a few ideas and thus began my new hobby!

So anyways, Glad to be a part of the group!

Very Happy

Jake
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, you new ones, welcome here, feel at home.
Read lots and ask questions when needed, you'll be surprised how fast we answer.
Reading lots is the main course, but if you feel you could use some back up, apply for a mentor in the right thread and you will be helped with an appropriate well seasoned baiter who will lead you through the steps.
Read and read more, patience with your new friends, it will take a while until you find the right way to approach them and make them do the things you would like.
Most important, don't use Real Life info, get a fresh email addy that doesn't lead to home and HAVE FUN and stay SAFE

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well then, time to say hello to everyone. I've been following scam baiting online for a few months now, and lately only this site.

It astounds me how much info is gathered in here and the nice, funny tone everyone has. Actually looks like a place noobs like me won't get scared off.

So, time to get started:
Baiting gmail set up - check
Numerous guestbooks signed - check
Stickies on safety memorised - check
waiting for first scam - check
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Coffeecup.

While waiting, you may want to study at Eater University. It's also a good idea to read baits. Whenever you think you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Welcome aboard to any and all newcomers to 419eater.com. We hope that you will find this forum a land of dreams, where you can be anything you wish to be, be it a Glamour Model, Company director, Movie star etc. You will only be limited by your own imagination.

All that the MOD team asks is that you follow forum protocols and post sensibly. The forums, as you are probably aware by now, are working forums, so the less clutter the easier it will be to navigate your way around.

The one thing we do stress here at Eater that maybe different from other forums...is that your post count doesn't count for anything. So please don't post just for the sake of posting. The quality of your post and date of joining will count for much more when it comes to your credibility as a member.

Now that you are here, please take time to look around (it can be a very entertaining experience). If you feel inclined please use this thread to introduce yourself. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the warm reception received by all new members, so please don't be shy...after all, if you intend on sticking around, you will be amongst friends. So feel free to take the first tentative steps into the baiting world by saying hello to your fellow baiters. Remember though...don't post any personal details that would enable the scammers (or trolls) to track you down.

If you feel unsure about posting, the MOD team are always on standby to answer any questions (they are the ones with their usernames highlighted in green) so please feel free to drop them a PM...We don't bite!

Once again a warm welcome, please enjoy your stay.

Tsnerd (for the MOD team*)

*Thank you, Cherrie.

Edit: cleaned up the coding issues.
Quote:
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy am I new! I have two guymen on the line right now and I hate to blow them off without a farewell kick in ass. Unfortunately I have no idea how to go about delivering it. They have my home number and I need to know how much damage they can do with just that. Anybody?
These are NIgerians running the "dead relative you never heard of that left money to nobody and the British goverment will get it if you don't pose as his relative with us" scam. They are calling back in the morning. Can somebody help mess them up a little?
Fisherman's Baitshop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd ad my introductory "hello" to this thread. I am brand new to baiting, but have spent an exhaustive amount of time (to the exclusion of everything else) reading and studying and thus planning for my first foray into the baiting world.

However, I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some quailty guestbooks?

Much Appreciated,

Fisherman's Baitshop
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all.

I was directed here from another forum. I've never had any real trouble with scammers, but it seems like it'd be fun and a good thing to do to mess with the lads.

Honestly, I have no idea where to begin at the moment, but I'll be browsing and trying to learn.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello hello hello Very Happy

You can leave your baiting email address here: http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/

This is just one of many baiter site guestbooks but it must be heavily harvested by mugus, and fast!

Other than that, just start anywhere, bait safe, read lots, have fun Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
UltimateHobo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello scam-masters/ more normal people, I just lately found this site but have been burning up to screw some scammers over for a loong time. I think what you are doing is hilarious. Thus I believe this would make a good "hobby" for me as I like both humour and drama... and from what I've seen, both are around when scamming scammers.

I've already got a fake e-mail with google mail and even a changing IP on my portable connection that shows me of being way off from wherever I really am.

This far I have only got these romance scams, and one I am already attempting to bait as I think these are less risky small time scams compared to the 'real things'.

So, I've been trying to read the faq's and info's to be a great counter scammer, but we shall see.

Even if I don't go on with this scamming hobby, I want to take this moment of my personal time to say you are doing a real beautiful thing for the human kind here, so thanks for that!
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Hello hello hello Very Happy

You can leave your baiting email address here: http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/

This is just one of many baiter site guestbooks but it must be heavily harvested by mugus, and fast!

Other than that, just start anywhere, bait safe, read lots, have fun Thumbs up

Thanks for the link. Slightly easier than googling guestbooks Laughing Mr. Green

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@UltimateHobo - Welcome to Eater. No worries on baiting other scams you see here other than romance scams. If you have a safe email addy, and use all fake details, it's 140% risky-free! Read up on the other types in the stickies and in the Eater University forum topics, and you'll see that it is no different. Very Happy

Welcome to all the rest of the new members, too. We are glad you decided to play in our flower garden of fantasy. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Eek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost my job so I have been posting on job search sites and keep getting scammers emailing me. I did some research and found this site. This looks like my kind of fun!
I already have some emails from scammers, unfortunately they were to my personal email address as I didn't think to search from a separate email address when I started... Have a completely fake one with fake profile pic and everything set up now. I would love to get started and have plenty of free time right now.
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get yourself a mentor and get baiting, you won't regret it! I've been here a couple of weeks and I'm addicted Very Happy
Darksorcerer123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiii everyone. Glad to be here Smile

I actually know have to speak Chinese, and I have noticed the rise of scammers of Chinese origin, especially in connection to online video games (I used to play world of warcraft). While the Gold Sellers there certainly do not fit the targets for this site, I was noticing from talking to the 'sellers that a lot of the companies were heading towards more lucrative things like stealing people's account information and selling characters for money...

Anyway, if there are any types of scams typically located in China let me know, maybe my linguistic skills can come in handy ^_^

I already have a mentor and am already in my first mass bait. Yay hitlads!!!!

Closed lad accounts x1
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Eek and DarkSorcerer123. Very Happy

@DS - There are not a lot of standard 419 scams coming from China, but we do encounter fake websites and bank sites hosted in China. Some lad bank accounts are there, too. Maybe you will want to check out our Fake Sites Forum to see if that interests you. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

There are so many things to try out here, and so much help available, just take your time, read as much as you can, and go at your own pace. Enjoy. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Kikariz7069
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man completely sorry for making the new topic should have looked first! So as I said my parents once got hit up by scammers a long time ago and they pulled out before serious damage occurred but I've decided to take up this sport for both revenge and prevent others from falling for it! Hope to see lots of good scambaiting in the future!
Berfasmur
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been lurking for some time and decided to register. o/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic