SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Welcome to eater, TotalBlamBlam! Very Happy

Here ya go:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iced chai tea? Fine. Coming right up.
It will be delivered by special diplomat to the United Nations Reparations Committee to your nominated address direct to your doorstep. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
windakleena
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe because the winter nights are coming in and nothing on the telly. so i needed a hobby.
only put up a email addy 2 days ago and so far i must have 50 million waiting for me. replied to a few with various senarios. got a twist on the art project. i am looking for a nigerian banksy. i got the gold dust scam and replied as a thicko who is happy to help as he takes his nieghbours parcels in when they are out. he can sell it for them at cash convertors.
my favourite is the job offer replying as a cockney gangster eager to get out of the uk. no replies as yet but may be fun if they do.

reading through the archive to see how the pro's do it
have fun chaps
TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*deep breath*

I've decided to strike out on my own and use my charisma and powers of BS for good. I made a hushmail and have two lads on the line. I've replied.

Mods... Please edit my original intro post if you can and think it's prudent. I don't want my details of my family on here should anylad search the forum. Note: I reported my own post to a moderator so you mods would be able to find it easily. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, I'm not sure?

I'm nervous. Someone hold me.
Shocked Very Happy

*mods: disregard. I found the edit key. DUH DERR DURP DURP Rolling Eyes

OK, I was just about to tell you about it. Welcome - Roy
Cool

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say thanks to the people here! The last time i was on here was 2-3 yrs ago and I had gotten scammed, back then.

Someone from here gave me a link to a Header Analysis and it has been great to check peoples e-mails out, I have avoided being scammed several times because of this tool!

So what I am saying is THANK YOU ALL! Very Happy
Maggot Brain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, another newcomer here. Spend quite some hours reading through this forum, excellent information.
Currently I am setting up a Catholic Extraterrestrial Communication Unit in Ivory Coast with a lad, good fun so far. This is my first time baiting so I might need some help in the (near) future. For now I'll do some more reading here. Cheers!

Jeroen
TotalBlamBlam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maggot Brain wrote:
Hi all, another newcomer here. Spend quite some hours reading through this forum, excellent information.
Currently I am setting up a Catholic Extraterrestrial Communication Unit in Ivory Coast with a lad, good fun so far. This is my first time baiting so I might need some help in the (near) future. For now I'll do some more reading here. Cheers!

Jeroen

MB, just wanted to say, AWESOME ICON.

The Dude, He Abides.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks,

Me and my m8 T. were recommended to 419eater by a very nice chap we met in 't pub on Thurday. T. is trying to sort out his problem (Anti-virus prog.+ double payment) and is round here right now having a laff at some of the posts. He should be registering later and will put his issue on the appropriate board.

G-S (Firefox)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Ghengis-Smith and mate! Very Happy We come not only highly recommended by people in pubs, but by sober individuals as well!
Have fun here, and if you have any questions, post them in the Help, hints, and Tips Forum, and you will get answers quicker than you can chug down a pint.
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Gmoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!!
I found this website after I was almost a victim. (how embarrassing to go to a bank and them tell you your check is a fraud!) I love reading the post and how you are making the scammers miserable. I hope I can learn a few things from you all. Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, GMoney. Very Happy You are one of the lucky ones, who caught it in time. Sometimes the scammers' fake checks are very good and don't get discovered as phony until weeks later, then you get stuck holding the bag. I hope you will stick around. We would love to help you
have your own fun with these guys. Read all the stickies, read Eater University threads, grab a mentor over in Scambaiting Help, Hints, and Tips forum sticky, Bait safe, and we'll see you around the forum. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
superunknown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here, I am superunknown! I love the work that you all do, and I want in on it too!

I've read a lot, and will continue reading until I feel comfortable enough with what's going on to get my own lad and drag him through the mud, or if I get lucky across a few continents. LOL.

I'd love to get one to come to the States, it would be easier to see his pain in person, dangerous I know, but that would be funnier than reading about it, to me anyway.

A problem I am concerned with, is that I'm deaf and mute (yes, really... Rolling Eyes ) so I'm not sure if I can get a lad to be ok with no phone contact, I've read that it isn't likely, but I really really want to do this!!

Anyway, hi!!

Linus 5:5
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not sure if I can get a lad to be ok with no phone contact

Many of us have never spoken to a lad on the phone and the baits work just fine.

You may be able to find a baiter who would set up a voice mail for you on a K-7 account or similar.

As for getting a lad to travel to the US - that is extremely unlikely. If you found a US based lad it is possible to get him to go to a location with web cams if you run your bait well enough.

For now I'd suggest just reading lots and experimenting with what types of bait you like and do well.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
superunknown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the info TS!

Linus 5:5
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello hello!

Guess this would be the first time posting Smile
I am the Harmless Bunny. Fear my fuzziness!
I've been reading this site for sometime, I figured it was about time to join the members and go forth on the holy crusade of mugu time wasting!

This site is wonderful. It has already inspired me to attempt baiting a few mugu's with surprisingly some success! Smile I am currently toying with one right now actually Very Happy
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome HarmlessBunny,
Either you have a facetious name, or you soon will.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Noah Bode
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... I've been here for a week or so, so I think an introduction is in order.

My name is not Noah, but I guess you managed to figure that out all by your self.
I don't think I'll be mentioning my real name, but I can tell you I live in Europe or more precisely, Croatia.

Right now I should be doing something productive but I chose to be too bored to do it.
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Noah. Welcome, as I am newish myself Smile

On another note:

I just got a warm fuzzy feeling as I got this in yahoo messenger from a mugu I've been baiting for a couple weeks:
Robert Edward: so if you are serious then you can go ahead and drop dead

I love it! Very Happy
scredheadgoddess
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey yall! Im a sassy sexy Southern redhead who has recently become interested in scambaiting. I remember watching Chris Hansen doing a report on it for Dateline, which was the first I had heard of such scams. Ive never had a scam email before, well that is until today! Ive been reading over the site for the past few days and just thoroughly enjoyed it. There is nothing better than giving the conman a good run for his money, that hes never going to get anyway! I probably need to get a mentor, so if anyone is willing, Im open for it! Unfortunately I am no good at photoshop, so I know I will need help there. So help me out, yall!! Razz

"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead."
- Lucille Ball
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, scredheadgoddess.

Here is a good read by Nurse Nasty:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

And here is where you sign up for a mentor:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=550

Enjoy. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone and welcome. Wink

scredheadgoddess, Im a sassy sexy Southern redhead sometimes and only my hair stylist knows for sure. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Smel M'taint
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this forum yesterday, and I absolutely love what you are doing! I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time (the 10T form, M00seknuckle enterprises, etc.)! I plan on lurking for a while, but when this quarter is over I would like to join in.

By the way, do you think my name is a bit too obvious? Twisted Evil
The other option was Min Utzitch...
whitevanman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi to all i was given this site address from a friend today thought id have alook around and it looks promising a good site . thought i may need some help if i start falling for this gorgeous 26 year old from russia Smile this is my 3rd contact from russia they all said they found me on a dating site i now dont belong to . im from uk any women aged 45 to 55 on here Laughing
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smel M'taint - Welcome. Your name is fine. Very Happy

whitevanman - Glad you see the promise. You seem better suited to romance baiting, so take a look at our "Love & Dating" forum here at Eater.

Enjoy your time here.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smel M'taint wrote:
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time (the 10T form, M00seknuckle enterprises, etc.)!

@Smel M'taint - I think P@t Cr0kin is going to take a special liking to you. Wink Laughing Enjoy your time here. We're looking forward to seeing your baits after the quarter is over. Don't forget, RL comes first. I have to remind myself that all the time. Smile

And welcome to all the other new members. We're glad you decided to join us. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic