SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most "impressive" lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AFnord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked for more information from a lad, and he responded with this:

View My CV.
Full Name: Robert Scott Dewar CMG
Married to: Jennifer Mary Ward
Children: One daughter, one son
2004 - 2007 Addis Ababa: Her Majesty's Ambassador to Ethiopia and Her Majesty's Non-Resident Ambassador to Djibouti and Permanent Representative to the African Union
2000 - 2003 Maputo: British High Commissioner
1999 Center for Study of African Economies: Oxford
1996 - 1999 Antananarivo: Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of Madagascar and Her Majesty's Non-Resident Ambassador to the Union of the Comoros
1992 - 1996 Harare: Deputy High Commissioner
1988 - 1992 Dakar: Head of Chancery and First Secretary Commercial
1984 - 1988 FCO: First Secretary
1981 - 1984 Luanda: Head of Chancery: First Secretary Commercial and Consul
1979 - 1981 FCO: Section Head for Nigeria, Cameroon and Gabon
1977 - 1979 FCO
1974 - 1977 Colombo: Third, later Second Secretary

Quite an impressive list, I have to say. So, has anyone else had a lad with an equally "impressive" background?
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have had the same luck.
Only one chief in commander of the royal army of Benin

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I had a funny one, a girl from royal descent that worked as a midwife Very Happy
AFnord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and mine also had a Zombie family. In the first mail he sent, they had all been killed, but in later mails they were suddenly alive again.

Quote:
Well I had a funny one, a girl from royal descent that worked as a midwife

Did (s)he possibly forget his/her own story, or did (s)he claim royal descent and job in the same mail?
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFnord wrote:

Did (s)he possibly forget his/her own story, or did (s)he claim royal descent and job in the same mail?

No, here's the quote:

"my name is Obunike Umeudu from Cameroon 32yrs old , working as nurse midwife tell me about yourself and send me your pics too .

.am from royal family ...How are you doing today? "
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Bob Mueller, and the beauty is that the Lad didn't cut and paste... he typed it out.

Quote:
THESE ARE MY CITATIONS AND PROFILES.

i was born August 7th,1944 in new york city to Alice C.Truesdale and Robert Swan Mueller, i grew up out side of philadelphia, pennsylvania. i am a 1962 graduate of st.paul's school. i went on to graduate from princeton university in 1966,where i earned a masters degree in international relations at new york university in 1967. and i obtained a law degree from the university of virginia school of law.

MILITARY SERVICE

prior to my earning law degree, i joined the united states marine corps. where i served as an officer for three years.leading a riffle platoon of the 3rd marine division during the vietnam war. i am a recipient of Bronze star,Navy commendation medals, purple heart and the vietnames cross gallantry.

LAW WORK

Following my millitary service, i earned a juris doctor (J.D) degree from the university of virginia in 1973 and served on the law review.... after my completing my education, i worked as a ligigator in san francisco until 1976.

i then served for 12 years in united states attorneys offices. i first worked in the office of the U.S attorney for the northern district of california in san fransisco, where i rose to be chief of the criminal division and in 1982 i moved to boston to work in the office of the U.S atorney's office for the district of massachusetts as assistant united states attorney, where i investigated and prosecuted major financial fraud,terrorism and public corruption cases, as well as narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers.

After serving as a partner at the boston law firm of hill and barlow, i was again called for public service in 1989. i served in the united states department of justice as an assistant to the attorney general dick thornburgh. the following year i took charge of the criminal division, during my tenure i oversaw prosecution that included panamanian leader manuel noriega. the panam flight 103(Lockerbie bombing) case, the gambino crime boss john gotti. in 1991, i was elected a fellow of the american college of trial lawyers.

in 1993. i became a partner at boston hale and dorr, specializing in complex white collar crime investigation. i returned to public service in 1995 as a senior litigator in the homicide section of the District of Columbia united states attorneys office in 1998, i was named a U.S Attorney for the Northern District of california and held that postion until 2009.

FBI APPOINTMENT.

I was norminated for the position of the FBI Director on july 5th,2001. i and two other candidates were up for the job at the time but i was always considered the front runner. washington lawyer George j.Terwilliger and veteran chicago prosecutor and a white collar defense lawyer DAN Webb were up for the job but both pulled out from consideration around mid june. comfirmation hearings for me, in front of the senate judiciary committe were quickly set for july 30. the vote on senate floor on august 2,2001 passed unanimously. i then served as the acting deputy attorney general of the united states department of justice for several months before i finally become the FBI DIRECTOR on september 4.2001 just one week before the september attack against the united states.

MARITAL STATUS

I am married with three lovely kids.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I know I am impressed!! Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic