SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Thanks

View next topic
View previous topic

Jimlad
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice...I can see you lot are seasoned baiters. I'll have Mary dangling for some time. She sent me a couple of pictures of a real babe...doubtless it's not her. Is it fair to asume Mary is in fact a lad in drag?
Looking forward to my first insult from a lad. Seems it's a rite of passage you know! Wink

"You think that your smart right? i saw my mail i sent to you on scammer website there is not a new thing by my side ok you can go to hell" - Basyma Johnson
"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"In my line of work it's best not to ask questions of a man with a dueling scar and a white cat". - Assassin Spike Dwaggin
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika

Closed lad accounts x25
Saudi Arabia
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Drag? Why do that when there are so many photos on social network, dating sites, and etc?

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Masquerading behind the email, rather than dressed as, I think. Although stranger things have happened. Keep at it, jim lad, the insults will come. Smile

Jimlad
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that's it. If I could I'd attach a picture of what he wants me to think he looks like, and trust me, this ain't no bloke!

"You think that your smart right? i saw my mail i sent to you on scammer website there is not a new thing by my side ok you can go to hell" - Basyma Johnson
"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"In my line of work it's best not to ask questions of a man with a dueling scar and a white cat". - Assassin Spike Dwaggin
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika

Closed lad accounts x25
Saudi Arabia
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can. Get an uploadeater account, upload pics, use the IMG tags. Please use uploadeater's "used by scammer" watermark to stop it being reused. Simples x

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic