SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scammer baits himself during chat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On and off I've been baiting Juliet for 6 months (you may remember her coloured panties!). It was all over after I stripped her of a bank account and her fake bank site. She called me all the names under the sun - a proper series of insults after I came up with all kinds of crazy excuses why I hadn't sent the money. And she discovered I put her on scamwarners when the bait was over. I begged and begged her to forgive me for lying - I admitted it. But said it was because I didn't want her to know I was a loser.

Then I started mailing her from another account pretending to be a scammer bragging that I'd dolla chopped her and that my character had sent $3000 and had no more so she could have what was left if she wanted. She mailed me to tell me my mistake but still would have nothing to do with me. Until I told her I had a new job and had found a nice girl from Nigeria called Favour!

So bit by bit I've managed to wheedle myself back into her good books and was supposed to be sending $500 tomorrow by WU. Wasn't sure yet how I was going to play it. That was until the lad started posting cut n paste randomness in our chat. Thanks learner lad! You just gave me a great excuse NOT to send the money AND a perfect opportunity to ask for a trophy:

Juliet: Good morning
Glenn: Did you sleep well my beautiful angel?
Juliet: Yes i do sleep well
Glenn: I had a rude dream about you.
Juliet: Hunnie sorry if I may ask what state are you now again
Juliet: AZ ?
Glenn: Arizona. Benson, Arizona. What time is it in Benin, darling?
Juliet: Its 3:30 pm here
Juliet: While its 7:30 am there right
Glenn: Ok. I guess it must be hot then?
Juliet: The weather is kinda cold here , because its raining season
period now
Glenn: Oh that's a shame. I guess no safaris for you today!
Juliet: Yes hunnie
Glenn: I said I had a dream about you last night.
Juliet: Okay hunnie , tell me what is the dream all about
Glenn: well you and I were together in Africa and we nearly got attacked
by a bear but I saved you. do you have bears in benin?
Juliet: Yes there's a lot of bears down here
Juliet: Baby that means you are my hero
Juliet: Fortune and love favor the brave.
Glenn: Ah you're so clever! You know how to explain dreams too. You must
be one of those psichologists. lol I don't know how to spell it.
Juliet: Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Glenn: Then after I saved you from the bear we made love in a tent and
it was really tender and lovely.

Juliet: Ooh that sounds lovely , can't wait for the first time to nake
love together .How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody
younger than yourself.
Glenn: I can't wait either and yes it will be wonderful. Will you want
to stay with me or in a hotel darling? I will understand if you want to take
time to get to know each other properly - not just emails.
Juliet: I would love to stay with you ,I believe in the compelling power
of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.
Glenn: Wow. I love the way you write. You are so much more cleverer than
me. I hope you won't find me too stupid in real life.
Juliet: Baby you are everything and anything for you , I can live
without money, but I cannot live without love.
Glenn: Amen to that. So what are you going to do today, my love?
Juliet: Nothing really much , just staying indoor watching movie and
will be doing some laundry as well
Juliet: And wait for the time you get the money send so i can get it
pick up and do all neccesary things and we be together .
Glenn: I expect you have lots of bikinis and panties to wash!! lol Do
you remember we used to chat about what you were wearing every time?
Juliet: I never forget anything about the past we had a good wonderful
time together , just that it hurt me that you have let me down so many times in the past
Juliet: Past is past , the future is what really matters right now
Glenn: baby don't keep thinking of that. I wish I had never mentioned
your panties now

Juliet: I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there
can be no more hurt, only more love.
Glenn: what's a paradox?
Juliet: You will surely be hurt
Glenn: Why what have I done? Why will I be hurt?
Juliet: I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down.
That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall
half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
Glenn: What are you writing? You're not making any sense. Who is she?
Juliet: Just trying to put me as you and letting you know what I feel
for you
Juliet: If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful
person in the world.
Glenn: ok. I'm going to go now. you're being weird. I'm scared that I'm talking to the pretend Juliet not the real one. I'm not sending you any more money if you're the pretend juliet. You already had $3000 so why can't you leave me alone and let me be with my real juliet. I will tell the cops if you don't stop hacking my emails and my chat.
Juliet: If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred
minus one day so I never have to live without you.
Glenn: go away pretend juliet. I don't know what your real name is but I
don't want you. Please just let my real juliet and me be together! Whay are you doing this to us?
Juliet: Baby hold on
Juliet: Its me juliet and have nothing to hide
Glenn: leave us alone. I don't believe you.
Juliet: Is it because of what I sent that's what make youi confusing
Juliet: Do you want me to tell you somethings to make you believe
Glenn: You aren't my Juliet you're that hacker person who took my money
and then told me to do something with my mama toto whatever that is.
Juliet: Just listen to me gleenn
Glenn: no
Juliet: Do you want me to sign in on other email we used to talk on before?

But answer came there none - for I had logged off. I'll let him stew for a bit. Anything he says now I won't believe unless I have proof!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Jeannette
Distinctly Average

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And baiting himself again:
Quote:
Juliet: Baby you are everything and anything for you , I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ hee hee. That's what I thought, Jeanette. It's a good job he can live without money 'cos he's not getting any of mine!

I sent this paranoid email to his old and new address:

Quote:
I don't know which of you is the real juliet. Or maybe you are both the hacker
who stole my money. I know my real Juliet is out there somewhere. If you are the fake please leave me alone. I will not send you anymore money. I will tell the cops if you contact me again. If one of you is the real Juliet who I love then
please think of a way to prove it because I want us to be together.

Glenn

He replied:

Quote:
Hey sweetie,
How are you doing ? I hope good and great . I really understand the content of your mail , I know how you feel and what you mean . Sorry i couldn't get intouch with you sooner because my yahoo chat was hacked again by someone .. But have change all my password once more and everything is fine now hunnie .
Concerning about being real or not without telling you i think you already figure out how your lovely juliet type ... My favorite panties color yellow , and Moreover remember the bank login i showed you to comfirm about my money so you know am not a fake juliet . Remember how many times you have posted me concerning you helping me out of here.
I think this give you a reason to know am the real juliet , and me ask you for help doesn't me that am after your money the hard time makes me ask you for help . Remember the encourage i gave you when you ask me you meet another gurl from nigeria I told you to be carefull because most will hurt you and let you down . I will wait here to hear from your positively responds.
Juliet

Well…it could be the real Juliet. I think he may have said he was wearing yellow panties more than once but I don't remember him saying they were his favourite colour.
I certainly remember the fake bank site he used in order to brag about his income which the bank baiters here got closed down.
Yes a lot of emails have been sent and he did warn me about love scams from Nigeria but…I don't know. I think I need better proof than that.

Any ideas for a trophy? Bearing in mind he is supposed to be a skinny, white American chick so there's no way I'm getting a sign. I want something achievable. All ideas gratefully received.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a pair of panties through the mail?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey next victim, if you're happy to provide the P.O Box they're yours! Just send me a photo. Very Happy

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Phil! My only PO Box is real life!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, us cheap blue baiters are always beholden to the classy orange ones with their free PO Box. I guess it'll have to be something e-mail-able. But what? A proof of identity or honest intentions that doesn't require the scammer to be in the photo - if it is indeed a photo.

Hmmm…maybe I just need to post in main forum who fancies a pair of scammy yellow panties and watch the rush.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scratched my head for a bit and then decided on next victim's suggestion that I want to make my lad go shopping for women's underwear. He just has to send me a picture of them afterwards!

Quote:
Hi.

I'm not sure. I remember these things of course but the hacker has read all the emails and knows everything about you and me. If you are the real Juliet then I want to see you and want to send you the $500 or whatever you need because I know times are hard in Africa. But if you're the fake Juliet you will get nothing!! Never!!

But if you are the real Juliet I know you can do something to prove it. But if you are the hacker and the scammer then you won't be able to.

The only thing I can think of is if you write something with a marker pen on one of your panties which you have (you can buy some more with the $500) but it is very unlikely that the scammer will have these but don't tell me what you write or what panties they are just send me a picture and I will tell you what it is you wrote and what panties they are when I see the picture and then you can say yes that is what I wrote and those are my panties then we will both know that only we know what your panties are and what you wrote. Then I will feel safe that you are Juliet. If not then I will know you are not her.

I hope this email is going to you my love and not the horrible thief.

Glenn XXX

It might not be the strangest trophy ever (if I get it) but it would have to be in the top ten, surely?

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew Juliet wouldn't go for it!

Quote:
I am very glad to hear from you., I really understand the content of your mail , you make me sad hearing sort of things from you and you could never believe in the love i have for you .. Its not by force for you to help me if you don't believe in whom i am . Don't worry and don't need your help anymore regards the money , and have a sweet life of yours hunnie . Bye forever .

Ah I don't really care I got my piggy and bank site out of her. I call her bluff:

Quote:
Goodbye fake Juliet you hacker. I knew you weren't the real Juliet all the time you were just trying to trick me again. My real Juliet loves me and I love her and one day I will find her.

I'll let her think it over and then start pestering her again in a couple of weeks. I like making her angry Very Happy

Love Phil X

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bit excited this morning when I got home from work and saw that you had already come up with the same idea I had while working. Between you, IC and so many others in here, I see that other side coming out of me!

I remembered the thread about this one and that seemed to be the daily topic. Sorry if I ruined that one for you!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's no problem next victim! Honestly just getting an email out of this chump is a minor victory. She doesn't trust me at all. I just like tormenting her and have made it my mission to never let her rest! So nothing was lost by making this slightly odd request.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic