SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No idea what the scam is here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP points to Ghana

What is a General Colonel? Never heard of that rank.... Rolling Eyes

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: GMX
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Aug 2011 14:03:02 -0000
Received: from f5mail-224-129.rediffmail.com (HELO rediffmail.com) [114.31.224.129]
by mx0.gmx.com (mx-us011) with SMTP; 10 Aug 2011 10:03:02 -0400
Received: (qmail 25018 invoked by uid 510); 10 Aug 2011 14:03:00 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
b=km/zuzHyI+DLYTZRq72Cr6JoNIRNVZxB7OJDucyiAGsxDWU8XS6oZADZw+UWLDbfKi/j6aELrf6/0Z8ldwCRruQffdTS9NP2o6oNUZBv5jhT1fmyX1E+gtlX/RToUA1or++WiHroa0A8BVUVu0pjIdUB1WD8022AyOSOHgP8in4= ;
x-m-msg: asd54ad564ad7aa6sd5as6d5; a6da7d6asas6dasd77; 5dad65ad5sd;
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 0
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A150204.4E428F95.0068,ss=1,re=0.000,fgs=0
Date: 10 Aug 2011 14:03:00 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown 41.218.225.215 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 10 Aug 2011 14:03:00 -0000
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RlJPTSBMSUJZQQ==?=
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_11d32fc91e75c61c6a0765a86a91070a"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnKGJbGgJLbSXk30NezpdxUg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: Mjk4NQRhG21hZ5x0WDBMGKBFU5/u45H2
X-Flags: 1401

MailID: Mjk4NQRhG21hZ5x0WDBMGKBFU5/u45H2

Hello,

My name is general colonel carter f. hams,the head of NATO in Libya, commanding field officer on ground now.please i am looking for on miss laity abdul rhaman collie in your country,we were good friends for some couple of months during the Libya crisis.

But really i have tried every possible means getting to meet her at the moment. I have a serious deal with her now, which might interest her. If really you know her, please i will like you to get back to me, for security reasons or put you in accordance with respect to, i wouldn't like to go further.hoping to get a positive result.
thank you,

Commanding officer NATO,
general colonel carter hams.

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine any kind of response is going to be met with something like "I have access to a large sum and need the help of someone to get it out of the country". General colonel I guess would be like a super colonel Wink just another case where they don't get details exactly right.

By the way you should edit your post to remove your own email address from the headers of the email you posted.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had similar suspicions. The email address in the header isn't mine. I edited mine out of the original when I cut and pasted it.

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The German Army had the rank Colonel General during WWII, maybe that what the lad was thinking.

This guy has one of the world's easiest jobs ("the head of NATO in Libya, commanding field officer on ground") since NATO has no ground force in Libya. Rolling Eyes That is probably why he has so much time to chase down one woman.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic