SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rioting in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Timothy
Surgery is closed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to spam up these forums with an argument (especially an argument Everyone vs. Me, I particularly don't enjoy those, I generally lose) but if you actually want an explanation, you can feel free to PM me. For now, let's leave it at the less complicated "I'm a pacifist."

And I don't think my views are disgusting, but you're entitled to your views on my...views about someone else's vie-
Bugger.

Last edited by Doctor Timothy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Good thinking, to go to PM. Was just about to post a "IBTL" before this degrades too much further.

I love the UK armed forces. They are 1/2 the reason why Iraq folded so quickly. I even noted the other day the CNN used UK Army footage to represent U.S. troops in a story about recruitment drives. You see, the helmets are distinctly different from the U.S. Troopers.

God bless all those who would lie down their lives for the ideals of their country.

Now about the area these riots are in, perhaps they will spur economic development like the area of the L.A riots? That got rebuilt didn't it? Lets jog down that path...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This topic is obviously timely and of great significance, but it has been debated to death by now and everything that can be said, has been said. Now it is degenerating into a ugly politically-tinged argument.

It's time for everyone to settle down and get back to baiting.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak summed it all up in one of his PMs.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic