SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is This A Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw someone post this on a non baiting related site. It seems fishy...I mean, other than the obvious part where he thinks he was scammed. Is there more to this or is it simply a scam that went wrong?

Here's what he posted:

I was recently involved in a scam involving an ebay auction. I sent the funds via a wire transfer to a person's bank account in US. The next day I was notified that the funds were not received. I called the bank to which the person had the account that I sent the funds to. Was told they would look into it and call me back. Well a couple of hours later,I was contacted by police,due to my contacting the bank,this person had been arrested due to me notifying the bank earlier. I am on the police report as a victim. The bank account that this person was receiving the wire funds has been frozen a few days earlier due to a fraudulent check.
I would like to know if I have any hope of recovering the funds? I have had my bank send 2 wire recalls but no refund as of yet. The bank that the funds was sent to will not speak to me.
If the bank does have sufficient funds to cover my wired funds,will they return them? I have spoke with legal council,but was advised it would be quite costly.

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
- Mr Edwards Robert- Lotto Paying Dept
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually a wire transfer that were not received, bounces would return back to your bank and your bank would contact you to pick up your money.

The way to deal with this situation is to: File a formal complaint with your bank and then move it up (if you don't get your money back) to the government agency that regulates banks such as your state's bank regulator, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Reserve and maybe the FBI.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He haven't said how the police contacted him. Sometimes scammers pose as law enforcement etc as part of a recovery scam.
As Bobcat said, money shouldn't be accepted by a frozen account.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
nathpesoj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

true, possible
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic