SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Easy to see how people get fooled....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm into a 4-week bait and have just managed to get laddie back after losing him for a while. Phew!

Very briefly, he's got 2 boxes of cash that he's delivering on behalf of somebody else. The original recipient (me) committed suicide 2 weeks ago and a kindly Reverend (me) has stepped in to continue with the modalities.

I asked for a photo and he sent me one off the web, so I asked him for a real one which is when he disappeared. In a round-the-houses way I've gotten him back and he still thinks he's in line for $6k.

This is what he's sent me - the tone is almost sincere and it's clear how people are suckered in to sending cash:

Quote:
Hello Rev, 70mz1r,

How are you doing? I received a mail from 8r4nd0n, asking me to write to you to conclude this delivery. I was disappointed before, I decided to back off since I was not trusted,I value my life,I don't want any problem. I tell me what will happen to me when I will now get the box I across to you, How I am sure that I will come back alive since this doubt started from this point.My brother, I am not begging you for money, as you can see, I have no interest in the fund, its not mind,we are been provided with all our needs, all I owe 8r4nd0n is to making sure the box get to a safe hand, which was what I was doing.If you cannot trust me, I will not come to see you with the box.

As it stands now, we have gone off our location sine last week, I cannot do any bank transaction where we are now. But we will be going back to Asia next week, maybe when we get to Asia, I will inform you as soon we are there so that you can send the money, but do not send the money until I ask you to do so, because I am not with my team anymore, we will be assign another group for work,so I will inform you on how to go about that.

I appreciate your kind understanding, Please understand that I am just concerned about y security,the job am doing for Branding requires that, so I should be very careful in that. I am still sympathizing with 422umba`s family and you, hope they are getting out of that now? though its not easy,please my regards to them, i will come and see them when am back.

On your kind response, I will know if I will try and join my team to come back to Asia where the will conclude our transaction.

Thanks

Mur*hy

How about we all get together for a 'holiday' in Ghana? Not sure if they'll allow baseball bats in hand-luggage though.....

Twisted Evil

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are very good at what they do - most people (i.e. non-baiters) little realise just how effective they can actually be.
Once the scammer gets over that initial 'hump' where the victim needs to be persuaded, they can turn on the charm.

They can also work in gangs and, while not exactly 'La Cosa Nostra', they do have a degree of organisation.

As for your suggested baseball bat themed trip to Ghana (while not without its own merit); why not try to get your lad to see the sights that, say, Togo has to offer? Wink
I'm sure there's a mission there that the Rev is about to be posted to.
He can meet your lad and hand over the $$/££/€€ in person. Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I like it!

Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CommDixon's lad wrote:
I tell me what will happen to me

Does your lad always talk to himself like this? Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic