SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 candidates from a certain dating site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both claim to be American, but suspect 2 uses a photo where his uniform says Ghana Police

Suspect 1

Quote:

I'm Lingo Scott i work for the US Army.....have been widow i haven't gotten a chance to work a relationship out...but i guess it a trial now and see how it goes i don't mind going extra miles to seek for a true love...i love kids and family...i believe they are the best thing that could ever happen to someone ...What do you seek in your ideal man ?Am a caring man who show my woman what true love mean. I work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, i love going to the beach , listen to music , love talking a walk, love going to movies I would descried myself as very caring a gentle and positive person very generous and like life and like meeting people. I am an easy going person with great seance of humor ......it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. i believe life without love is like an harp without string, everyone need love,and i think i deserve a good woman

Suspect2
Quote:

nice to meet u and i hope u will be the one i always pray to get in my life because i always pray to marriage a white woman in future if that try and text me your contact

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4ppl chrisjohn28
Am looking for true love

I am a: Man
Birthday: 28.06.1976
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English
About me
I am a man who love the one who love him back
Quote:

[email protected]
GREETINGS FROM Chris Johnson
Hello
My name is Chris viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address([email protected]) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW.
..................................................- - ..................................................- - ..................................................- - .....................................

HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
chrsjohnson@johnson

Received: by 10.213.7.13 with SMTP id b13cs66124ebb;
Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.137.91 with SMTP id x69mr1723903wei.93.1312289617718;
Tue, 02 Aug 2011 05:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ww0-f65.google.com (mail-ww0-f65.google.com [74.125.82.65])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x14si11230023weq.139.2011.08.02.05.53.37
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.125.82.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.65;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.125.82.65 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by mail-ww0-f65.google.com with SMTP id 22so984710wwf.8
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 02 Aug 2011 05:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=received-spf:dkim-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
bh=jv+WclbtRj1ynppB+kp04ED96/0r9/wDAkUhVS4/Jg0=;
b=mHipaBMHzqBQkZQmhE56aQGeOl8WOnxQ2EPPOdR1I6b6HChRakCL1EsBgmaX1QKxhP
GZrFoTumjBWyP8eI/56cKMbr6ZfSR1yKhcGXeAMohT6ewxqOYfYcnULdTL3RwbLWPnO/
tRb24f6RT9xkMomFN39uQBQt9DLi69Ztw79ak=
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.227.42.2 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.227.42.2;
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.227.42.2])
by 10.227.42.2 with SMTP id q2mr7345004wbe.19.1312289617245 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=jv+WclbtRj1ynppB+kp04ED96/0r9/wDAkUhVS4/Jg0=;
b=Atlivx7kszmoAgXJYC3mamU0noSxXxbmBxyz0OvxSONr198x8lR0LtokBrjMQRIYfT
4R9Zm1K4hCHoXIS/anIfuMLGSK51KeofHWx19XmUc5DyO08FwTQgb7JpqS9zlS6/IKGF
m0FI4k9ucPGA52T8ZqtWazEGhplGRY5JLZGqs=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.227.42.2 with SMTP id q2mr7345004wbe.19.1312289617237; Tue, 02
Aug 2011 05:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.157.15 with HTTP; Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:53:37 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAC+-+1tE0G90M0BZ3QOYFj-uq2nJDxf63EP4cuYuR+f82cA8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Quote:
IP Tracker

Warning: gethostbyaddr() [function.gethostbyaddr]: Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address in /home/content/92/6831492/html/includes/geosolve.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 17 in /home/content/92/6831492/html/includes/geosolve.php on line 60

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 18 in /home/content/92/6831492/html/includes/geosolve.php on line 63
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) * cos( radians( latitude ) ) * cos( radians( longitude ) - radians( ) ) + s' at line 1

Quote:

from

chris johnson [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I am more than happy to read your urgent response to my mail. How was your day?mine was cool over here in Uinted State i have a friend i want you to help please
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced your profile at dating through the Internet in search of trusted person who can assist me.

Her Anisha Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly . My late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militia leaders . He died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast. You can read more about my father in the link below.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 3.7 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.Attached here is my photo

Yours sincerely

--
chris

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Lingo Scott today:
Quote:

I am a Single man and looking for a woman that is very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent.I am easygoing, diplomatic, lovely and respectful person.. I am seeking someone caring, loving, responsible, reliable and loyal..Some that can be trusted and willing to stand the test of time for the love..Beauty is not basically the image but the personality..consider myself well mannered and open minded, easy going and very affectionate.I have been told that I am an extremely passionate person that has a magnetic personality.Well i long to have a best friend again.seems thats hard to find this days...I enjoy late night talks and believes Waking up in the middle of the night and knowing you can roll over and hug someone during thunderstorm is the best

That´s his 4ppl.com profile: http://www.4ppl.com/lingoscott
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on Lingo Scott! Cheating on both of you already.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just set up a Yahoo messenger just for him! Can I record any messages?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe.

Why not download audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net), it's free and in theory you should be able to use it to record whatever is on the wave channel on your PC (Don't have a Mac myself, but I suspect it'd be a similar thing), and audacity is available for Mac and Linux as well.

Hope it helps,

Chrys

edited twice for typos Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen recorded chats around here. You might ask Sweet Poetry how she did it.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you mean record as in keep the text in order to post here, the method I use is at the end of the session there is an option to convert the conversation to email. I then save this as a draft and simply copy and paste. I then leave it in the draft folder for future reference.

(Sorry to ninja you sweet poetry)

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I thought you meant to record AUDIO! If I had hair, I'd be having a "blonde Moment" Embarassed

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
If I had hair

Maybe it's a "senior" moment then? Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not mature enough to be a senior!

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, age has nothing to do with maturity. I should know. Laughing

Sorry to hijack your thread Devil Woman!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No Problem! I have now posted all the details so far, on new thread so feel free!

Since he refuses to do a talkie - must have very thick accent OR be newbie who needs constant 'direction' - it is just Yahoo Messenger with a small twist about 'paying for radio' contact.

Naturally DW will prevaricate ---

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic