SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads Celebrate While I Worry...Demand A Trophy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Throughout the day today I thought my bait of Mills Osah may be at an end, and that he may have bailed out on me without voicing any displeasure. Fortunately that wasn't the case, and he was quite tender in responding to my female character's increasingly desperate pleas for him to write back.

When I started getting concerned early on I decided to do a sort of backhanded slap by writing from my other character, a fake lad who works at the MG office that the female character uses.

Quote:

BROTHER HOPE YOU ARE GOOD. BROTHER THAT WOMAN *** COME TO THE OFFICE TODAY NOT LONG AGO. SHE TRANSFER SOME $400 TO A GUY SAMUEL MARTINS IN LAGOS. I TRY TO TELL HER THAT LAGOS TRANSFER IS NOT WISE BUT SHE NOT LISTEN. THIS GUY MARTINS DO YOU KNOW HIM?

So this evening he writes back. Here's the part that both amused me and made me wonder if he's messing with me.

Quote:
Brother i was not here i was drinking with my friends in a Bar, we are celebrating with one of my guys when just buy dodge challenger you know that car (dodge challenger srt 6.1 hemi)

Cool car, though not as expensive as I'd thought when I first read his message. If he's not joking, I'm leaning toward asking for a picture for my fake lad. I've already mentioned to the real lad several times how much he misses drinking a beer with his buddies back home and how things are tough and different here. I wonder if a sign in the picture is too much to ask for in return for helping him out?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad has nearly twigged on you and you had to beg to get him talking to you again, asking for a trophy pic is probably a bad idea. Once you get him engaged and trusting again, it would be cool to get a pic of that car - IF it exists. Lads lie, y'know. Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think the regular part of the bait may be over, you could try the angle of the MG character you have and try to partner up with him, telling him your guy works with a big oga. Offer to review his scripts and "fix" them for him, of course de-educating him in the process.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
If the lad has nearly twigged on you and you had to beg to get him talking to you again, asking for a trophy pic is probably a bad idea. Once you get him engaged and trusting again, it would be cool to get a pic of that car - IF it exists. Lads lie, y'know. Wink

I thought he had twigged, but it turned out he hadn't. Thank goodness because I'm finding him to be a great refresher bait after not doing one in a long time.

My approach with the trophy was that it would be requested in a manner that begged for sympathy. My fake MG lad is stuck in the US as a protected witness. He wants to see his brothers from home. I try to get a little something in each message from him telling the real lad that he misses home. Maybe it will pay off at some point.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
If you think the regular part of the bait may be over, you could try the angle of the MG character you have and try to partner up with him, telling him your guy works with a big oga. Offer to review his scripts and "fix" them for him, of course de-educating him in the process.

Yesterday I thought I may be at that point. Now today he is back on track and putting a great deal of trust into my fake MG lad. Laughing With my female victim in the hospital for the time being, now it's up to MG boi to take point.

It's crazy how quickly things can change, develop, and fall apart with these guys sometimes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic