SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Operation Gold 2011 (Postbait wrap up. 44,146 km )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlexanderTheGr8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is. . . this is just too good.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It needs to be mentioned that Brima’s misery now (and second safari) is a sole work of Dr. Mike. The lad and his oga put full faith on Mike to deliver their dollars. That was a severe mistake as we will see!

Against all the odds, the officers let him in (they still have his passport). That forced Mike to change his plan, so he disassociated Oren’s character from the lad and brought Samil again into the bait.

First, some suffer, in this call, the first rant from Brima:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/j2fiaByL/Brimas_anger.html

I left him to cool down. Meanwhile, Mike chopped this hotel reservation:

That was sent to the lad and his oga in the hope that he will be thrown out from the hotel when he presents the booking.

It’s an expensive hotel, the lad went there (dreaming of a nice bed and a warm bath!). They discovered that the booking doesn’t exist. The lad called and gave the phone to the receptionist who told me that I can pay by credit card. I hung up and the lad was ignored for a few hours. His oga called and I blamed Orens for such a disaster, the only solution now is to meet me and Sister Veronica in Abeche.

Later, the lad texted this SMS:

Quote:
Don’t worry yourself about the hotel issue, I have to check in to a nearby hotel. You only need to send to my email the full address of where you are and describe to me on how I can get a car or train to the place and how many hour drive from NDJamena. Good night
Mr Brima

The address was sent.

Will he make it? Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post:
Lad was so nice and sent his ticket to Abeche. Here is his SMS:
Quote:
I sent you an email my arrival time and the receipt from the transport service

The ticket conditions:
1-Non-refundable
2-It’s only valid on the day of travel
3-Any extra weight must be paid
In the far lift, (we wish you a pleasant journey) Mr. Green

Following the footsteps of his fellow lads (Jonathan and Sunday),Brima has just called from the car and he’s on his own way to the land of the cash!

Here a video clip of the road between N'Djamena and Abeche (700 km in the desert)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahAuG1h7lcA

Let's just pray that he'll arrive safely!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love it. Epic !
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One prays for Brima's safe arrival in Abéché.
Lovely bus ticket.
Inspiring vid!

Last edited by psychicbait on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad has re booked his flight ticket back, something that surprised me greatly. But there where signs. He knew that it cost $50 to re book so he checked it up. And they also wanted my fake Abeche address.. Well excellent news that made my day.

So lad on his way to follow in the footsteps of Jonathan and Sunday and what could go wrong?

Well a lot but one thing, a rather unexpected event has arisen which can spell problem for Brima. In a call to the oga the Vice Inquisitor once again is the bearer of ill tidings. 0rens has escaped, and for those of you that think that he got removed from the deal with Brima due to incompetence can think again. Embezzlement and unethical relationship with choirboys is just the beginning of his infractions. And now he has escaped the clutches of the church, stolen a handgun and is now looking for revenge from all that he thinks have slighted him in any way. Perhaps even our lads make that list...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dZLF-l80/warning_to_Brima_07_01_PM_Thur.html

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"To Kill or Not to Kill". That is The Question!!

The lad hit Abeche last night and as expected he tried to call Samil (23 missed calls and 7 from the oga plus two SMS). I couldn’t answer simply because we were evacuating Abeche.

From the oga:
Quote:
Gentlemen, i thought we were doing this business in good fate, i am dissapointed in the way this business have being handled on your side so far. We are very serious people and just dont understand if you guys are trying to play scam or you are real people. Any way what ever you are thinking be sure to remember this, What goes around comes around.
I am dissapointed.

Later ,the Vice Inquisitor (the Dane) delivered the bad news to the lad.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/wP4N9xT0/The_Dane_and_the_lad.html

Now, Sister Veronica (psychicbait )steps in to deal with the Oga. I thought for a second that she’s a real Sister!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/tiHzhYjx/Sisiter_Veronica_and_the_Oga.html

There are a few point in Veronica’s call:

-The oga claims that they’ve lost over $5000 on travelling. Take look at the lad's travelling route (Sierra Leone - Chad- Benin - Chad). Not to mention the hotels, the lad's been away from home since 26 July. While it's not exactly $5000, there is no doubt that they've lost vast amount of dollars!

- He said (What we expected is not what’s going on). Of course idiot, you think you can steal our dollars that easy, you need to work hard.

-He tried to call the Dane’s Cameroonian number. The Cameroonian puppy scammer (the owner of the number) answered and spoke with the oga. This is not the first time it happens, the puppy scammer hasn’t thrown his sim card yet and still answers his phone which is rather funny.

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is almost the best ever:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Cfwa4kDJ/Jonathan_suffering_and_the_sol.html
Apparently he's been 'sofa'ing' so much, and 'neva etin'.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.4shared.com/audio/wP4N9xT0/The_Dane_and_the_lad.html

"GOD IS MIGHTY, nobodi is hear wid me!" .. "pray God I don't die!" .. "I am in a great Beatrix???" total panic.

"People here don't speak English they only speak French and Arabic" .. maybe you should have looked it up in Wikipedia before you went

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.4shared.com/audio/tiHzhYjx/Sisiter_Veronica_and_the_Oga.html

Brilliant Sister Veronica ,.. you should get a job in Radio, I can see the nuns habit Smile I almost believed you myself , posessed by the devil indeed - "You are like a mother" .. I would have said "and you 'are' a mother".

"Trust me, that's like a Bond" .. "I can't understand how people can be so wicked"

Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Vice Inquisitor sends the lad a mail and a map.

Quote:
Mr. Brima,

Due to the serious situation I feel I have to repeat my advice to you: Make your way to the city of Adré, if it is in any way possible to you. I will be flying in from Cameroon with a team of Inquisitors, and we will establish a secure safehouse there with food, shelter and defense. I have attached a map, it is very easy to find the town, and it is only roughly 150 miles from Abéche.

You are free to do what you like, but due to the seriousness of the situation, we advice you to take our advice. I have informed Brother Fahad, and he will try to call you as soon as he gets the chance. He told me that you have expressed concerns about the sincerity of this transaction. Due to this, I feel it is my obligation to send my guarantees as the Vice Inquisitor, that Brother Fahad does indeed represent the TWAT Church financially in this matter, and the money to be transferred are indeed in the churchs accounts. We pray that you forgive the rather unfortunate course things have taken, and that you understand that these circumstances are rather unusual to us as well. It is not every day we find a traitor among us, like in the case of the man called Khalid Orens. We are as disturbed by this fact as you are yourself, and we suspect that he may be under infuence by the Devil himself.

God help us all.

--
Kind Regards,

Reverend David C<Rest of signature snipped>

Then Crockett needed to hear from the oga what was going on.

Brimas_oga_2011-08-12 time 14_03_53 Incoming Peer-to-Peer Call rev.george2.mp3

Looks like things are coming towards an end. Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence from Brima. We wanted Dr Mike to call him as Orens to cause further panic, but he didn't pick up. So in order to find out where the lad was and what was going on, Rev. Crockett gave the oga another call...

Crockett_to_oga_2011-08-12 time 19_00_01 Incoming Peer-to-Peer Call peter-bladh.mp3

Yeah, it's coming to an end.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brima have gone AWOL. I have tried to call him a few times but he is unavailable. This could be that he refuses to answer 0rens calls. But it could also be that he is on route to N'Djamena. Reception between the two cities is not very good. We will know once we reach him. What we do not is that he had re booked his flight home to the 15th.

We know this because we called Air Kenya as Brima and gave them the booking reference number and they told us of his arrangements.. And while we were at it we also canceled his ticket home, apparently "he" told the Air Kenya receptionist that he is driving home to Sierra Leone. She sounded a bit surprised by this. So when Brima comes to the check in he is going to get a bit of a nasty surprise.
Now this is very evil of us but just because we canceled his ticket doesn't mean it is a catastrophe for him. He use a re bookable ticket. And he have already re booked his ticket once. But he can use it as voucher untill December according to Air Kenya. So unless the flight is full he may very well be on it. All it will cause him is a but of anger and paper work. And perhaps a few bucks to yet again change his plans.
But if it is full, then he will have to wait for a vacant seat.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
We know this because we called Air Kenya as Brima and gave them the booking reference number and they told us of his arrangements.. And while we were at it we also canceled his ticket home, apparently "he" told the Air Kenya receptionist that he is driving home to Sierra Leone. She sounded a bit surprised by this. So when Brima comes to the check in he is going to get a bit of a nasty surprise. ....

Lovely. I'm catching up on the calls.
For those who wondered, Sister 'X' is on the right.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cracking bait. Cancelling his return flight ticket was particularly brilliant!
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be 100% risk free sure that his flights have been cancelled, we checked Kenya Airways website (manage my booking) before and after the call.
The nice lady has indeed wiped out his booking from their system!!

I would pay a zillion dollar just to see the lad’s face on Monday when he's about to check in Mr. Green

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a quick call to the lad from the gun-wielding priest several hours before the flight's check-in time would be good?
Saying he knows the lad is in town.Twisted Evil
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait Great phone call as 'Sister Veronica'

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the flight schedule Brima have now left Chad. That means that this safari is no over. All three lads most likely made it to Abeche albeit two of them unconfirmed. But the reaction from Sunday and Jonathan is hard to fake and that really implies them being there.

So who is the winner of the three. Well it all depends on what ticks you off. If you like lad suffering then Jonathan would be your choice. His "I'm dying here" call was a classic and in my opinion the funniest part of the whole bait.

If lad anger is your goal then Sunday is the one for you. When he called me and constantly called me a lying rat, that was really funny. And i believe that he wants to kill Rev. 0rens if he gets hold of him.

But if it comes down for the criteria of safaris which is lad mileage then Brima is the winner. And he is also the one that got the most scared i think. It can't be fun to wait around in a airport to be deported for a second time. And not to mention being chased by a gun wielding madman. Brima is also most likely the lad that blew the most money on his trip.

I have done some calculations using google maps and flight distance calculators. And according to those Jonathan made a trip of 7000 km. I am doing these calculations on the assumption that all lads made it to Abeche which is likely but not confirmed. And also i am counting the way home as well. All Jonathan's kilometers was done by car or bus unless he flew home which i doubt. We do not know the exact distance as we have no idea what route he chose. All we know is that he went by Niger which is a bit of a detour.

Sundays trip to Abeche via Nairobi is 15,572 km which puts him in second place. The winner is Brima which had a longer way from Freetown and also got deported to Cononou for some time. His trip totals a whopping 21,574 km which is more then half way around the world on the equator. One hell of a ride.

Together our lads went a total of 44,146 km. And for those of you who have a hard time grasping that distance or refuse the acknowledge the metric system (PF) here is what it means in real life. It would take you all around the globe at its longest, on the equator. And it would still be enough miles to take you from Los Angeles to New York on top of that. So basically we safaried our three lads around the world.

And if you only count the distance they went by car it totals to about 10,000 km which Jonathan have over half of that by himself. That would take you from New York to Los Angeles by car and then back again. And then from New York almost all the way to Detroit. Or for the Europeans, from Madrid to Cape North and back. And still have miles to spare.

So what do our lads feel about this now. Well not any good thoughts that is for sure. We are trying to make a new trip for one of the lads but that is not very likely to pan out. they are just to angry/scared of us to continue. But i think Jonathan's latest letter will be a god summary of their feelings towards us and our business deal.

Quote:
You are still not satisfied with the death you exposed me into? I may not be able to say anything yet, but if you are coming or sending someone, kindly send the person to Accra Ghana and you call me.

I do not know that you are so heart hearted in this way, and only God will reward you.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forty-Four Thousand Kilometres? That's over 27 000 miles! AMAZING!
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great jorb. This was a fun read. I might have to read it again from start to finish just to relive the awesomeness.

BKroj
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The circumference of the Earth in kilometers is 40075 km, and the circumference of the Earth in miles is 24901. In other words, they have made a world tour Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic