SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Operation Gold 2011 (Postbait wrap up. 44,146 km )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I third that motion! I can see this becoming one of the legendary baits. The only thing it lacks right now is time, but you guys are more than on your way to get some 'streded' lads futilely phoning home.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't imagine the amount of time it took to get all these lads to travel the same place at the same time. I don't know how you guys are keeping all the stories straight!

Well done my hat is off to you gentleman.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonathan is the only lad who travelled by road. He went through Niger thinking that if he crosses fewer countries, then he will pay less money. He spent 5 days in the road and now is waiting for someone to help him to reach Abeche. We are playing the bad/good cops to keep the ogas motivated. They’re willing to pay more for Jonathan but are not sure if the maga will pay their $100,000 when he hits Abeche.

For the other lads, here are their travelling bookings and flights expenses! Mr. Green

As you can see, they were on the same goddamn flight Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a expensive trip indeed! Amazing they were on the same flight! I guess though there are probably not too many flight options. So if they left the same day pretty good odds. Still what are the chances they would leave the same day???

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sunday can’t stay long. He’s flying back in two days according to his booking, whereas we still have hopes for Jonathan. He suffered 5 days on road, he can’t go back, not before trying for one more time Twisted Evil

Here is Sunday’s update:

The lad made it to Abeche!!
Here is a call to him in the hotel
http://www.4shared.com/audio/POeIj5Jh/Sunday_in_the_Hotel_.html

He slept there. This morning, he started bombarding us with phone calls. He asked which hospital I’m in so he can come. The idiot doesn’t realise that there is only one hospital in Abeche. I told him to come and I will send a nurse to meet him at the gate.

He arrived there and called from the gate. I hung up on him, then blamed the bad reception. To complicate his world further, I called him from a Cameroonian number. The story is that I was sent to Cameroon due to infection. psychicbait tried to explain my medical conditions, but he refused to listen. Some great rants here:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/iac-n7QO/Sundays_suffering.html

Now, Rev Orens steps in to inflict more pain:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/mBFZTpOW/Sundays_suffering__Orens_.html

Lad’s just lost it Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A true masterpiece! Congrats!

It's just that I have a hard time reading it because your elegant banner wants to spill onto my desk ... mumble mumble mutter

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Sunday have had enough and he rides of into the Chadian sunset and will soon be leaving the land of glorious business and broken dreams. A quick word about the confirmation of his whereabouts. He gave me a number to a hotel where told me he is staying via an sms. I called right away to what i assume is the reception. And he answered after a few seconds of silence. I interpreted this as he was waiting at the reception and the receptionist just gave him the phone. I have however not been able to reach that number since as the phone reception in Abeche and Chad has been horrible. I will however try again and see if i can get through to them.

Now when we last saw Jonathan he was suffering in N'Djamena and he had no money to go to Abeche. We sure as hell wouldn't pay for it and his ogas told us that they could not. But yesterday we got a call from Jonathan claiming to be in Abeche and he and his oga told us that he had sold half of his gold to get there. And also to our surprise he could not find the fake hotel where i claimed to be staying. It could be his bad sense of location or it could be that the hotel does not exist. We will never know. Very Happy

As i had real live things to do (like watching a movie) we did not contact him until yesterday evening. And if the theme for the Sunday calls was anger this ones reek of 100% lad suffering. Even though Jonathan have less mileage than the other 2 lads he have all of them by car or bus. And we can see that it has taken its toll on him.
If you like calls were the lads with tears in their eyes and desperation in their voices says "i'm dying here you understand me, pleeeeease, pleeeeease, pleeeeease" then this is a call your you. Listener discretion is advised due to serious lad pain.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/aaSZjoOx/Jonathan_i_am_dying_here.html

And as this call was such a success we decided to have 0rens call him as well. And this also contained a memorable quote. "Tell Mr. Fahad he will send me to die here. Goodnight.".

http://www.4shared.com/audio/T6SOmEvy/Jonathan_send_me_to_die_here_1.html

This called bummed me off a bit as Jonathan didn't give 0rens enough credit for his suffering. And we could also hear that the driver in the background said that we could meet at the Bamama Park or something. Jonathan then switched of his phone. We figured that he would sleep outside Abeche but we was wrong. He instead drove through the night it appears as the next morning he was in N'Djamena again.

So i called him and he first agreed to wait for me there for 2 days but then after speaking to his ogas he told us he was going home again. So it seems that Jonathan is also a lost cause for us and will not be doing any business with us. I can only assume (and hope) that he will take the same road home as he did to Chad. A 6 day nightmare through Niger and god knows which other countries. Or perhaps his oga shows some compassion and get him a plane ticket.

A few words on the confirmation on Jonathan's last leg of his safari. He did not send any mails and even if he had it would likely be a satellite provider as it was with Tony the saint.

The main proof we have of him being in Abeche is the lad desperation he shows. If he was still in N'Djamena that would have to be fake and it is hard to fake that kind of desperation. And we also cant find any reason for him to be lying to us in the matter.
The main reason to why he wasn't in Abeche is that he did get there and home awfully quick. In all i think he was there but we will never be able to prove it

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is SMS from Sunday's ogas back in Accra. Apparently, they are so angry they can't wait and send an email Laughing
Quote:

MR FAHAD. HOWCAN YOU BE SO INCONSIDERATE TO ALLWO MR SUNDAY'S TRIP TO CHAD WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE READY TO TO DO ANY TRANSACTION WUTH US .... YOU ASKED HIM TO MEET YOU AT THE HOSPITAL, WHEN HE GETS THERE. YOU EVENTUALY TOLD HIM THAT YOU ARE NOW IN CAMEROON. HOW WICKED CAN YOU BE TO HAVE DONE ALL THESE? I THOUGHT YOU ARE REAL. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SPENT TO EMBARK ON THIS TRIP? <<< Yes lad, we know!
ANYWAY, GOD WLL PAY YOU BACK FOR ALL THESE

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Read all the posts so far, the flight map is alittle bit confusing. Did two of them first travel to Kenya then to Chad?

So no lad has yet returned home?

I'm also interested how you accept these calls on your cellphone. What program are you using to get a second number connected to your number? I'm searching for a second number to have that works in scandinavia.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes the lads flew to Chad via Kenya. They did this because that was the cheapest option available for them. Lads are cheap so they usually take the cheapest one. But in Brimas and Sundays case they felt that driving to Chad was a bit long (Sunday from Accra and Brima from Freetown). And looking to the fact that Jonathan spent 6 days on the road they where perhaps right.
But as they are lads they chose the cheap one instead of a more direct route.

Jonathan have probably left Chad by now. And Sundays flight leaves Chad late tonight for Kenya with connection for Accra, Ghana. So he'll soon be gone too.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I get it now btw great bait. I will look up the thing with the baiter number.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday needs to miss that flight so that he has to pay for another one, or beg for the money, or walk. Failing that, another possibility is that he makes a new home for himself in Abeche. lovely.

this is such a fine bait,I'm in awe.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait. Exceptional coordination skills. Thumbs up

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The work of true masters. I bow down for subway1 and Dr Mike, even if the latter is a Swede. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Swedes are very nice people i might add. And thanks.

Last we heard from Brima he was stranded in Benin trying to get admittance back in to Chad. With our fake letter of invitation he now think he might have that. As a matter of fact his visa problem may very well be solved if he gives the man in customs a few dollars. I doubt my letter will have anything to do with it. And i do hope that he will be deported again.
Well he told us that he was trying to go on a plane to Chad 21:30 the 7th. And we checked and there really was a flight leaving then. But weekend and all, the offices where all closed and they had problems to buying the ticket. So Brima and his partner came up with an idea. Why don't Rev 0rens buy the ticket from Chad. So they asked me if they could send me the money and that i could buy the ticket. In essence they where cash baiting themselves. Thankfully they changed their minds before i had to respectfully decline.

Sadly Brima got no ticket to the flight this evening. But he did say that there was a flight available tomorrow and by then he'd get money so that he could pay for the ticket from Benin. But before he knew this he talked to Sub's character Fahad on the phone. He had a few very nice thing to say about me. He called me a nice man and was glad for all the effort i put in to him being able to return to Chad. I think he meant all 10 minutes i spent on my photochop.
His call with Sub is not one of lad pain but it does show that the lad has complete faith in what we tell him. To bad for him that it is all lies.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/q8NKTxJW/Brimas_status.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are Brima's new ticket and receipt. Bear in mind that this his second trip to Chad in a row Mr. Green

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20 minutes after Brima called i got a call from a Chad number. So that confirmed the location to N'Djamena along with his ticket. Now here is the twist, it was Brima that called me. But he wanted me to speak to customs. I told him yes and then hung up on him. Lad called me back and i told him that i was called away on church business and could therefore not meet him as promised. This was a big problem as the custom wanted to speak to 0rens. And as he wasn't there to pick lad up the he would be refused entrance into Chad. Sub spoke to the lad and to customs officers and they were very clear on that. No 0rens to pick him up and the lad would not enter Chad. Something that greatly amused us.

Brima also tried to bribe the customs officers and that did not work, and most likely got him into more problem. Now for those of you that have seen the movie The Terminal can imagine his predicament. As 0rens would not come the lad will spend the night in some kind of detainment in the airport. And oh they also took the lads passport. The lad was rather desperate and said that he would be sent back tomorrow. There was lots of phone calls between us and both to Chad and to the lads partner in Sierra Leone. Facts is that the lad will spend the night in the airport and i will not be able to leave. Almost as good as jail. And you know what, i doubt that Rev 0rens will make it to save his day tomorrow either.

Calls and update of our detained lads situation will be posted tomorrow.

E.T.A
I just got this nice letter from our lad.

Quote:
The immigration officers said that you have to come to the airport to pick me up or else they will deport me back to freetown sierra leone by tomorrow morning.And you promised to be in the airport to receive me, what happen you are here?
You know i dont understand Arabic or French, is very hard for me here in the airport, now they asking me to sleep at the airport.You just have to come and discuss with them as i am very unconfortable with the situation.
Thanks

Mr Brima

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic baiting all around!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome movie poster! Very Happy

Again, fantastic work, guys! happy crowd

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
BartRazor
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just WOW Shocked This is hilarious and perfect bait! Can't wait to see what happens next !

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, don't stop!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is confused after his arrival (he expected Orens to meet him in the airport).
I’ve spoken with the officers in Arabic. One of them is so nice lady (Fad***), I asked for their numbers to follow the lad’s story. psychicbait has also spoken with one of the offices in French. The lad as no visa and has only a paper printed from the internet, so they’ve refused his entry.
The officers are demanding to meet us as the lad has no visa. There are lots calls with the lad, immigration officers and his oga. (we’ll post them later!)

This morning, the situation has complicated further. Officers say the letter is no good; they won’t let him until someone picks him up and meet them.

There is no doubt that he’s going to be deported back for the SECOND TIME.

Poor lad is waiting now in N'Djamena’s airport terminal Laughing

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a bit curious on how Jonathan had managed since he left Chad so me and Sub gave his oga a call to clear things out. And considering the facts he was remarkably composed.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/EYbbWFxX/victus_02_09_PM_Tuesday_09_Aug.html

Instead of getting one of those epic rants i got a possibility to rebait him for further suffering. Now we do have a plan for them but as they are currently a bit pissed at us they might not pan out. But we will try our best.

If Jonathans gang was composed that is not something you can accuse Sunday of. When he landed in Accra i got this call from him. And he was mad as hell. Sadly i only recorded half of it and as it was an incoming call i had to put my cell on speaker and record that way. So quality was a bit poor. And i did not get to record the part where he repetedly called me a lying rat. But still you can hear the lad pain in there.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/_fNWpud5/sunday_is_angry_08_54_PM_Monda.html

Now this lad hated me as hot as a thousand burning suns. So naturally i called him up the next day and tried to get more abuse from him. But i was shocked to see that he had cooled of during the night. So i gave him the same offer as Victus. I am willing to come to Ghana.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/XgohU94q/sunday_happy_01_25_PM_Tuesday_.html

No Brima had problems in customs and was forced to sleep in a chair in an office. Rather uncomfortable i would think. There were loads of calls yesterday but most of them was in either French or Arabic so there would have to be heavily edited in order to be published. And there was not much in them that have not been said already. But Sub called our lad this morning and he was a bit sour after a night in custody at the airport. We do have a number to one of the customs officers. But i doubt that this situation would qualify for a so there is really no use in trying to confirm his story. Anyway here is the call.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5jiwcV8L/brima_slept_over__01_02_PM_Tue.html

Then disaster struck. The lad called and said that customs had let him go. They gave him a temporary visa but kept his passport. So he was now in town ready to do business with 0rens. Not good at all. And as his return ticket is tomorrow our chance of getting him to Abeche is virtually non existent. And we had also made plans that when he get deported back to Benin he would be able to meet us in Nigeria half way between Benin and Chad. But those plans now went up in flames as well. As i very well could not meet him in N'Djamena as 0rens i had no other options then to refuse to answer and try to make new plans. So the lad instead turned to the loving arms of Fahad. And he was not pleased at all about 0rens absence.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HSGyAt9R/brima_let_go_03_01_PM_Tuesday_.html

So what to do next? We needed 0rens out of the way and so we hired the Dane to do our dirty work for us. Yet again he had to bring a lad some bad piece of news. Enters Rev Crockett, our Vice Inquisitor

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9WGCGqE9/brima_get_bad_news_03_16_PM_Tu.html

So Father Olaf ordered 0rens to be removed due to incompetence, and possible a few other infractions as well. And the lad will have to go to Abeche if there is to be a gold deal. Will he do it? Highly unlikely, but he is suffering.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he is suffering, big time.
Quote:
Abeche? oh my god
Very Happy

AlexanderTheGr8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is. . . this is just too good Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic