SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I go chop his dolla (UPDATE: The Lad Giveth, I Taketh Away)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go take his money disappear...

So yeah, this was my first dolla chop. Follow along, it's self explanatory.

So, this is how I think I'll play this out. I will wait a couple of days before I respond back. I'll tell him that I was away on business. By the time I get back, it will be too late to recall the money. Also, I will be upset that his email was compromised and I was made to send money to the wrong person.

Any other ideas?

Last edited by GoRideEmCowboy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is that receipt something you created yourself? that's excellent that.

And nice dolla chop!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. And yes, the receipt is something that I cooked up in Photoshop and then printed out. I do it this way to send them a more lo-fi but still realistic looking document. I usually say that my scanner is broken so I took the picture with my phone. If I were to really scan that fake receipt, it wouldn't look as real.

Also, to give you all more background on this bait, it is a recovery scam. I replied to an email in surplus about having my funds recovered. I told the scammer that I was working with a another barrister to get my funds. He told me not to work with the other barrister. I told him that I told the other barrister that I could not work with him anymore because the "FBI" said he was fake. The recovery lad freaked out at that and told me not to tell him things like that. Too late. I already did.

Fast forward to now, the recovery lad is now paranoid that he is being worked by my original (but very fake) lad.

I'm actually working two recovery lads at the same time right now. I'm debating whether or not I will put them at odds with each other. I'm also debating whether or not my fake lad will open communication with the real lad. So many possibilities...

Again, I welcome advise from the more experienced baiters around here. Smile

hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
Thanks. And yes, the receipt is something that I cooked up in Photoshop and then printed out. I do it this way to send them a more lo-fi but still realistic looking document. I usually say that my scanner is broken so I took the picture with my phone. If I were to really scan that fake receipt, it wouldn't look as real.

If you decide to pay him eventually his $390, your scanner might be fixed again.
Just take any receipt from a supermarket or petrol station and treat it with a hot pressing iron. Almost all of these flimsy receipts are printed on thermo transfer paper. Heating them up will blacken them. Your scanner ist getting too hot...

Quote:
....So many possibilities...

Just one of those: send a confidential mail to his "barrister" and fire up some discussion with him about the integrity of your business partner. Won't produce a remarkable progress but keeps him busy and -the main objective- off his script.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks HHV. I think I may just spark up a conversation with his, "barrister". I can act concerned about the transaction and try to question the character of the recovery lad. That would allow me to stall for another couple of weeks I presume. After that, I can try to send the money again. Surely they'll get it this time...

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that is guaranteed to anger a Lad is having the money he scammed so hard for, 'eaten' by another Lad.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I introduce Gomer Chambers, Barristers-at-Law? We are always glad to welcome new clients for our expert and attentive service. Existing clients know what to expect and respond immediately to the Gomer address. Please drop me a PM with your requirements, and we do the rest.
Barrister O. Gomer

PS: Disregard scandalous rumours alleging the misappropriation of certain funds by my wicked cousin S. Gomer. Our client funds are as safe as WU and MG and Deuzer can make them.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll drop you a line if I need someone to be the fake lad. Right now, I'm going to let the mysterious rival stay mysterious and hidden. I guess I'll break my silence with him tomorrow to let him know that I've just got back from being away on business and that I can't recall the funds as they have already been transferred and the other account is now closed... Darn.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome Smile

Just a tip, try not to let lads think there emails been hacked, some lads close the email and it can ruin active baits as a result. Paranoia in lads is fun, sometimes i create the character and tell them i work for the bank etc, that way the lad feels a bit more secure, if i really want to freak em i tell em the bank have tracked down the suspect to a cyber cafe they say he owns it and plan to raid it as he took lots of payments and every computer has a log chip inside which can identify who typed on it by the images on the keyboard a bit like fingerprints. hehehe it also causes hell as the lads do talk lol, and any thoughts where they are operating itself usually has more fun impact.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're so right D11, I lost a good bait that way only last week. (Anyone out there working a Tony Singla?)? My victims engage Barrister Gomer to look after their interests and the huge fund they're going to get as soon as they pay the legal costs/process fees/demurrage/crapfund of Barrister Scammer.

Unfortunately Barrister Gomer usually has problems forwarding the fees on behalf of his client Twisted Evil

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advice taken. Although, it was never my intention to make him think that he was hacked. I really wanted him to think that I was hacked. That's where everything was going to lead up to. I was going to have my fake lad contact the real lad and first, yell at him for trying to take his mugu. After that, he was going to laugh at him because he was still able to get the money.

I'm still working at playing it that way. I sent a response today "confused" by what just transpired. I'll update this thread if things get more interesting.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like its going to be an epic bait Twisted Evil

Its always fun to see the lads reactions when they think theres another lad with better connections out there, from other baiters have posted in there baits what you might find happens is the lad starts to look up to your character, in his mind your fake lad will be higher on the food chain to him, opening many doors for max mahem lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's where I stand on the bait now. The lad has introduced me to his partner (a barrister). Surprise surprise, the barrister's IP is exactly the same as the lad's. I sent a couple of emails to his barrister asking him if the other lad was his legitimate partner. He assured me that he was and that I should send him the money. No surprise there.

I told the barrister that I would send the money to the other lad whenever I can. I told him I had to take funds from my studio to pay the $650 that was chopped by my fake lad.

So here's my plan going forward. I will send a few idle email messages to them letting them know that I am still gathering the money. When I finally do get the money, it will most definitely be chopped again. After the second chopping, my fake lad will emerge and open up communication with them. I'm not sure exactly where I'll go after that but, I'm sure I'll figure it out. As always, suggestions are more than welcomed.

I'm actually working a second bait at the same time. I'm thinking of merging the two together to put the lads at odds with each other. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not. Any thoughts on that?

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking about changing my name to Vince!

First off, I would like to apologize to the Baiter Community for breaking a bating rule. I did give the lad a real (but already picked up) MTCN. I know there are other ways around giving out numbers but, it kinda slipped my mind until it was too late.

So, On with the show.

I have already chopped this lad's dolla once before. Inadvertently, I led him to believe that his account was hacked. I really wanted him to think that my account was hacked... Anyway, apology #2. I did intentionally suggest to the lad this time around that he was hacked. Again, when all is said and done, it will be revealed to the lad that I was the one who was hacked. We're not at that point yet though.

After the first chop, the lad wrote me with the following:

I then decided to email his "Barrister" *coughsameIPcough*

(Notice his email address and display name is "Malley" however, he signs with, "Marley)

*Filler Exchanges Omitted*

Eventually, I tell the lad that it would be easier for me to make a bank transfer instead of western union. He initially states that it wasn't possible to do a bank transfer because he does not have an account. His Barrister also emails me to tell me that the FBI agent does not have an account. (Side note, The FBI Lad and his barrister always seem to email me within minutes of each other) The FBI Lad then later gives me an account (sent to Alan)... Hmmm... That gave me an idea for chop #2.

I then email his Barrister with this. Notice how it's a fake reply to an email he never sent me:

The Barrister comes back with:

Quote:
PHONE CALL!!!!!!!

The lad is beside himself knowing that his money has slipped through his grasps again! I WISH I could have recorded this call however, I'm at work and have no way of pulling that off. The call was very epic. Believe me. The lad was yelling and frustrated that I sent the money again without calling him. I then yelled at him and his Barrister for being so lax with their mail security. He then tells me to have Glenn go back and pick the money back up. I told him he left the studio already. He then tells me that it's urgent or the scammers will steal the money again.

The lad then checks the MTCN while we are on the phone. He yells, THE MONEY IS GONE! Then he yells at me for being stupid and making the same mistake twice. I then yell at him again. It goes back and forth for a few minutes. Before the lad hangs up, he pulls the phone away from his head to let out a loud yell/battle cry? I was trying not to laugh into the phone. It was beautiful. It was first personal experience with vocal lad anguish. Maybe the next time I chop him, I'll somehow record the call. Also, let me add, I got him to say, "My Cocks a'floppin" on the phone! Laughing

Anyway, this email just in from his barrister:

This just in from the FBI Lad
(Note the Subject )

So, I did break two smaller baiter rules but in the process, I broke one big heart... Sad

Well, this bait is still very much alive. With my fake receipt and my MTCN, the lad believes that I am for real and not a joker. He will ride this out until he gets paid.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
(He'll never get paid) Laughing

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tough Crowd...

Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some nice chopping! You should now have the 'hacker' email your lad and see if you can get some insults out of him. Twisted Evil

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
Tough Crowd...

Don't mistake the lack of a reaction with the lack of appreciation!

Anyway, very nicely done Sir!!!!!!!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, sorry for the begging for comments but, I still consider myself new to this baiting gig. I've had one successful straight bait for a sand timer and that was it. I can't hold a torch to you guys. I still look for guidance and ideas from the baiting community.

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
Heh, sorry for the begging for comments but, I still consider myself new to this baiting gig. I've had one successful straight bait for a sand timer and that was it. I can't hold a torch to you guys. I still look for guidance and ideas from the baiting community.

thats one sandtimer more than I have Very Happy.

And I think even the most experienced baiter can still pick up some ideas from new(er) members every now and then

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic