SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A conformist lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Starwolf08
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this started a couple days ago. I think the guy is a bit... docile. Let me know if the name rings any bell:

(Red fonts are my replies)

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:17 PM
To: "undisclosed-recipients:"
Subject: PAYMENT

Dear Friend,
Good day.

I have some information for you about your unpaid fund, the people you are dealing with is not the original bank, why can't you deal with the bank
instead of sending money to people to help you get your fund, I have their
direct Contact Information and I can direct you to the proper office/Bank
where you can get paid than to be wasting your time and money.

And just bear it in mind that all this money you have been sending would
have completed your payment transmission before now. Email me back only on this email [email protected]

Waiting to hear from you if you needed my assistance.

Regards,
Barr. Samuel Agbala

Quote:
Great, tell me and I'll go talk to the bank directly.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: TRANSFER
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:09:16 +0000

DEAR FRIEND,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, TAKE NOTE OF THIS MASSAGE, READ AND LISTEN VERY, VERY CAREFULLY, I WILL SEND THE DIRECT CONTACT
INFORMATION OF THE ORIGINAL BANK TO YOU UNDER A CONDITION, WHAT IS MY BENEFIT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, CALL ME ON MY CELL +234 8061528022.

THE ORIGINAL BANK IS CALLED CBN LASCO FINANCE & SEC COMPANY, IT IS ONLY IN CBN LASCO FINANCE & SEC COMPANY YOU HAVE US$6,700,000.00 AND THIS BANK IS READY TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU NEED TO CO OPERATE WITH ONLY ME ALONE SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU GOOD DIRECTION ON HOW TO DO THIS.

IT IS $6,700,000.00 , I KNOW THE BANK, I KNOW THERE ADDRESS, I KNOW THERE EMAIL, I KNOW THERE DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER, I MEAN THE ORIGINAL BANK NOT ALL THIS FAKE ONES YOU WAS DEALING WITH.

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL GIVE ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE FUND AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE BANK DETAILS, AGAIN YOU MOST PROMISE AND GUARANTEE ME THAT THIS MOST BE EXECUTED UNDER GOOD ARRANGEMENT AND THE CONFIDENTIALITY SHALL REMAIN INTACT TO AVOID ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.

AM DOING THIS BECAUSE OF GOD IN HEAVEN BECAUSE MY BIBLE TOLD ME THAT WHO EVER SAW AND DID NOT DISCLOSE IT TO WHO IT CONCERNS SHALL BE BANISH, DON'T WORRY YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND BUT

1, YOU MOST PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT CO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PERSON CONCERNED THIS TRANSACTION ACCEPT ME.

2, YOU MOST FOLLOW ONLY MY INSTRUCTIONS, ADVISES AND DIRECTIONS SO THAT WE CAN TEAM UP TOGETHER, PUT HEAD TOGETHER AND JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO MAKE A SOLID PLAN AND ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL BRING THIS TRANSACTION INTO SUCCESSFULLY.

3, PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS FUND AS YOU MAY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE IN OVERSEAS AND I AM NOT WITH YOU OVER THERE.

4, I WANT YOU TO SCAN A COPY OF YOUR DRIVING LICENSE OR ID CARD AND SEND IT TO ME WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO ENABLE ME LOCATE YOU WHEN THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BECAUSE I WILL LIKE TO COME OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH MY FAMILY TO MEET YOU AND ALSO YOUR FAMILY, SO THAT WE CAN KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL FOR FUTURE RELATIONSHIP.

PLEASE PUT THIS ANSWERS AND THIS ABOVE REQUIRED INFORMATION IN LINE OK? I AM NOT A GREEDY MAN, THEREFORE ANY PERCENT YOU GIVE ME OUT OF THE $6,700,000.00 WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED BECAUSE THE MONEY BELONGS TO YOU AND NOT MINE, FOR THAT REASON I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WILL GIVE ME.

FINALLY, I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU AND WILL STAND BY YOUR SIDE TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL, I AM FULL MEMBER OF CHRISTIANITY FAMILY WITH GODS FEARING THAT IS WHY I LIKE ANYTHING AM DOING WITH PERSON TO BE STRAIGHT.

I WILL SEND YOU THE BANK INFORMATION ON YOUR REPLY.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GET BACK TO ME AND WE SHALL PROCEED

SAMUEL

Quote:
Let me ask you just one question:

You know there's a fund worth $6.700.000,00 on my name, and that there's some people expecting me to pay them to mediate between me and the bank that holds my money. You tell me you know all the information but before giving it to me you want me to tell you how much will I pay you...

...Aren't you putting a ransom and SELLING me the information to access my own money?

You say you're doing this because of God in heaven, but it doesn't look like this to me. If I'm wrong and you're a God person you will release that information without even asking for anything in exchange, and since I am I will know how to be generous with your help. It offends me that you put a price to your goodness, and I don't really need that money, I have many times that sum and I can afford the pride to reject your price and seek help somewhere else now that I know the bank's name.

Now, what does your bible say you should do? Do the right thing selflessly, or think about the material benefits and turn your back to god for a few coins?

Quote:
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 10:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Details

My Dear,

I understand that you have dealt with many people in this matter but none of them could get your transfer done till this date, I also understand that you have given this people monies to take care of penalties involve in getting this fund to you but all gone like that and they left you with empty handed.

Before we proceed on this transfer there is some things I will make clear to your understanding, if you really need this transfer to be done you must stop your communications with all those people and concentrate in this transaction only, and you must always take my advises so that you and me can stand as one because things can not work out if you or me is doubting each other.

I am highly appreciated your generosity offer, one thing I can assure you is that I will do my best but I am not promising you anything, but I want you to understand that there is nothing this transaction will cost to compare with what we are going to achieve, and you will not loose or regret anything in this transaction as far as am concern, I will send copy of my lawyer certificate and ID card, I will send my identity so that you will know that am open to you.

I am very comfortable with you and I am putting my trust in you, I want you to understand that I am truly a Christianity and I believe in God, since I have your details I will also allow you to have my own details so that we can know each other very well to enable us build the honesty that will guide us and lead us to the success of this transaction.

Copies of my ID AND CALL TO BAR CERTIFICATE IS UNDER ATTACHMENT, My Home address is no 45 old RD, Ikeja Lagos-Nigeria, as you can see in my id, I am a lawyer and I will represent you and make sure that everything work out peacefully on your behalf. We need to join hands together as one, as one family and be in good relationship to enable you and I stand in one place to achieve this goal.

And again, I am taking you as my good friend and will tell you nothing in this business but the truth and will also be the happiest man on earth if you take me the way I am taking you, Therefore, we need trust and honest, you should not be skeptical about anything as far as am concern, and everything about this transaction/delivering is 100% risk free and you will not loose or regret doing this deal with me OK? We will rejoice over this OK? As you may understand that this is not a little money, what we are talking about here is $6,700,000.00 and that is big money to take care of our lives OK?

I will like you to devote more time for this transaction/delivering and always check your email two times or three times Daily, so that we will be meeting up in communications and always be brother’s keepers and I am going to come to your house as soon as the fund is transferred/delivered, I will give you the correct bank contact information and make sure that you let me know everything they told you so that we can sort things out and have them transfer the fund into your account.

And the secret of this deal shall be very confidential as you may understand that this transaction is confidential, and my father told me that what is secret is what you keep for your self, and I will not like our enemies to come across us in this deal. And we don't know who are the enemies, as you can understand that $6,700,000.00 is not small money, this is not small money, it is life time opportunity for both of us, and therefore we need to handle the whole thing in line to make sure that the bank gets the transfer/delivering done soonest.

I am given you the bank contact info with trust and good faith, Note: the bank was already advised of this payment by the MINISTER OF FINANCE (F.M.F) and they will transfer/deliver $6,700,000.00 to you , therefore contact Attn: Christian Kenneth,

Following is the details.

Contact Person: Attn: Christian Kenneth.
(Plot 1A Alhaji bello St. Ikeja Lagos-Nigeria)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone and Fax: +234 8096478209

Contact this bank today so that they will get back to you earliest with the transfer/delivering procedures and make sure that you always keep me posted on your communicating with them so that I will be advising you the best to avoid lick-age from our side.

Finally, concerned what you said about sending the money to you through ATM, DRAFT CHEQUE OR EVEN CASH DELIVERING, regarding to this, I suggested that the bank is in the best position to ask this question, I am a lawyer in this matter and my duty is to see that everything goes well, therefore contact the bank and make your request from them and get back to me with what they told you.

Faithfully

Samuel

Quote:
Thank you for the information, but there is no need of further assistance on your part: Next week I'll be in South Africa closing some businesses and once I'm done I plan to fly to Nigeria and close the deal along with my own lawyer. Once we receive the payment, I will see to it that you receive proper payment for your help.

At this point Sammy has just replied with an "OK". I don't think I should push this issue further since it's happening in my main mail account, but I was considering keeping him up to date of my movements: Arrival at the airport (Once I'm "there", so he can't plan on picking me up at the airport), and then asking him where the hell is the bank he told me. If any of you want to continue with the lil lad, I will be more than happy to pass the info around.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are baiting this person with your main mail account you MUST drop him immediately! These people are criminals and your real life details are in danger of getting in their hands. Here at eater we recommend that you 'bait safe' which means setting up ficticious email accounts which do not link back to any of your real life details. Most here use gmail which strips IP information for more anomymity.

Don't worry about losing your lad as there are plenty more available.

If you wish to learn more about baiting methods and ideas check out the Eater University http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51 or get yourself a mentor http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

And BTW welcome to eater.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Starwolf08
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, I decided to leave it at that. Not that my address is all over the place anyway...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you here...now get yourself a gmail inbox and start yanking some chains! You can even respond to the same lad as a new character "Dear sir, your proposal interests me, but why did you email me at my work address instead of privatfe home address?" And leave it at that...

Actually your lad could be quite fun, might be a keeper, but start farming a couple from surplus in case he dries up Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I'm reading the 2010 gold pith and I have some weird ideas to attach to already running baits. I will read more to get a hint about how to get this people to suffer and see what comes up Laughing
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah .. I love it when they spout the 'Christians never do anything wrong stuff'

They obviously never heard of George Bush and Tony Blair.

Quote:
, I AM FULL MEMBER OF CHRISTIANITY FAMILY WITH GODS FEARING THAT IS WHY I LIKE ANYTHING AM DOING WITH PERSON TO BE STRAIGHT.

Quote:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. G.W Bush"

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic